Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SnoU7HwYN9k
youtu.be/eVOEEtPxUlw
youtu.be/oVczvBsZ6Io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've made a huge mistake

Annie (male)

David is dead behind the eyes

>you will never be imported to foreign land by a pure 18 year old christian wife.

Why are men so weak?

That's a man, baby.

this show is a fucking train wreck but i cant stop watching it

is there something wrong with my brain or are you all the same?

>what do you mean a man half my age wouldnt want to marry a overweight single mother with two different babby daddies.
>stop being a bigot dad

solid hoverhand luis

Goodwill Pedro

pretty cute

youtu.be/SnoU7HwYN9k

Jesse reminds me of pic related

jesus fucking christ

This show is reality kino

youtu.be/eVOEEtPxUlw

Is she the only one who's gonna have an happy ending?

what the fuck

youtu.be/oVczvBsZ6Io

>2017 still watching fake staged trash with hired extras

From what I can tell it seems about 50/50 happy endings. And I know a guy personally who's done this.

Make no illusions these girls are coming here for money, security, and to be financially set up for life. Which is how they figure it will play out when a man donates 20k+ to buy them from their home country.

So you'll notice here's what happens. They come over, if the man is rich by American standards and he really does provide a nice life for them without them working, they're gonna make a family for that man and be happy.

IF on the other hand, the man is NOT rich. That he saved and pinched pennies for years to buy his mail order wife, then they're likely gonna drop an anchor baby and find someone who can support them like they thought they'd be supported. OR if they can swing it, quickly find another man who's better off to have their anchor baby with.

There was one case on that show that shocked me because they appeared to be very genuinely in love (and she was the hottest one in the whole series and he was kind of dweeby). I even followed up on them and they had a youtube channel where they'd talk about their life and evidently had a happy marriage many years after...

There's some that make no illusions about being money grabbing whores either. They'll ask for all kinds of expensive shit as a shit test to see if this guy can really support them like they thought or if they're gonna have to leave.

The best 90 day waifu

maximum overcute

KirylamShe genuinely seemed like a sweet girl who was very very in love. Despite the show being a few years ago, they're still together and make youtube vids on their life updates. You can tell from the body language, how they speak, and how they look at each other it's a very good marriage.

And this, pic related is the worst, Anfisa. Just a blatant money grubbing whore. Literally asking for money all the time, expensive handbags, expensive clothing. Wants the guy to pay several grand for an expensive modeling shoot to get her modeling career off the ground. And she looks like a plastic surgery ghoul. She literally recoils from him if he touches her in any way and basically claims she won't even let him touch her (not even a kiss) until marriage.... and knowing her, I'm guessing she's not putting out unless if he got her some type of gift worth over 10k.

Kirylam is adorbs and strangely enough, one of the few that seems like a genuinely nice girl who's not all about it for the money. Her man is kind of a Mormon tool who gets on her repeatedly for dressing too revealing (and by revealing, I mean just a dress that goes halfway down her thighs, I'm not even talking about *actually revealing*).

Helluva catch though. They have a youtube channel and they're still happily married a few years later with a kid now.

More Kirylam, for a Brazilian girl she looks 100% white. I took her for a pure blood Euro at first.

Fuck.

Which couple?

Kirylam and Alan are one of the few glowing success stories. Also by miles that hottest.

I'm thinking it's like a Mormon thing. Say what you will about Mormons, they genuinely tend to have happy family lives...

They resist cultural Marxist programming very well.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a tick.... that's a man.

his daughter is a cute pretty nice all things considered

He even sort of looks like gob. God that must suck.