Is it really worthy of all this?

is it really worthy of all this?

No it's just a shitty reboot like Star Wars that manchildren eat up like candy

Every time a new movie or a tv series comes out people like you always complain. In this case it's not even that bad and it's better than political garbage, sneed or some other retarded meme. Also there's at least an Isabela thread to take some of the steam off.

This, BR 2049 was literally pleb cuckism

wait hold up, slow down there big guy

show me the part where i am complaining? im just asking if the film is worthy. nobody is trying to hurt you

It's shills working over time

They want a general as it makes their job easier, but the locals of this board don't want even more outsider general culture here

PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING NEW REEEEEEEE I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE OUTSIDE OF INTERNET BOARDS SO THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME REEEEE
>cuckism
DUDE BUZZWORDS DO I FIT IN YET?

>shills on this shit stain
>locals of this board
Get a fucking life and take your medication

If youre not trying to hurt me then back off???

Sup Forums is easily the best board on Sup Forums right now.

once it gets fixed you faggots won't realize how good you had it here.

this. its how /got/ cancer started

this. it's just pure, concentrated shitposting nonstop. endless fun

yeah it's more than worth.

That's not enough threads

>he doesn't know
Sup Forums was already "fixed" which is why its this way

Some of the user's point still stands. You imply worth on an imageboard where meme threads pop up on a whim without worth and threads invariably die within a few hours?

a single movie is taking up over half the entire board, this level of shilling is something i've only ever seen disney manchildren perpetuate, eat shit fuck off and die cuck

I think we should create a /br/ section immediately

You're a moron if you don't think Sup Forums and Sup Forums in particular is used for advertising and metadata. Stop being new and shitposting into their hands.

It's an ok movie with great technical details and visual imagery

>Shitposting the memes is so much fun

Ever notice how Sup Forums is only a secret club when shills are brought up?

BR2049 is pretty shit but what you are seeing on Sup Forums is VIRAL MARKETING. Those threads are literally being made by paid shills.

It's the Drive of our generation.

something you gotta understand is shills don't get paid. the truth is they're not self aware.

since when do 6 years constitute a generation

That's not true at all

I've made a few threads over the week because I'm obsessed

It's viral G O O D E N E S S penetrating the minds of Sup Forums

>hollywood finally makes a rare movie directly targeted at the demographics of Sup Forums
>not expecting Sup Forums to get consumed by it

this happens a few times a year, everytime a big, quality, non-capeshit movie comes out. how is it surprising to you? Do you go on Sup Forums during the World Cup and complain about all the soccer threads?

>Sup Forums is one person
>Sup Forums panders to manchildren who need shootings and explosions to get into the theather
Nope, get the fuck out.

No, but I'm not surprised it's like this. It appeals directly to the Sup Forums demographic and it is actually good. It has wonderful world-building and that warrants a ton of discussion