What sort of power could have built these pyramids?

What sort of power could have built these pyramids?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6iUsKOn8raY
youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4
youtube.com/watch?v=Iu1qa8N2ID0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kangz n shieet

dark skinned people coordinated by light skinned people with whips

close

Enough slaves and bit of wood for rolling blocks of stone, it's no rocket science.

here's the answer

I have no idea

the people who built the pyramids weren't slaves

Statism

ayoo hol up
*smacks lips*
so you be sayin
*steals bike*
you be sayin
*dranks grape drank*
we be kekz n shieet?

Yeah I've read this in a few respectful places in the past. Do you have a source? Im feeling lazy

sweat

The Jews

Kek power.
Shadilay

Buoyancy, they constructed ducts that the blocks were floated through using animal skin floats

WE

They're about 4000-5000 years older than what we consider the Old Kingdom, though Zahi Huwass will fucking behead you if you suggest this in his presence. Ancient Egypt did not build the Sphinx either, their culture appropriated it millennia after the original builders civilization had collapsed.

>power

We don't know for a fact that no slaves worked on any of the pyramids (there's a fuck load of pyramids and monuments in Egypt, of course, not just the ones at Giza), but by and large it's pretty well-accepted that they were built by free laborers (insofar as poor peasants have ever been free) during the season when the Nile was flooded and they weren't able to work on the farms.

Certainly the pyramids weren't built by Hebrew slaves.

I can't be assed to find a source, but sources are abundant online.

One that understood the Earth's electric currents.

This, on the other hand, is obviously some bullshit.

The power of the whip

The extreme desire to store grain obviously

Nah, that's the powa crackas have had. And we can't even come close to these babies.

Shadilay!
Praise KEK for these D.ubs

Isn't it obvious? The Tau'ri were given divine (((motivation))) by the Gods themselves.

Sure, we can just ignore the Dream Steele then. Just look into when the last ice age ended and ask yourself why it appears that human civilization suddenly started around 6000 years ago, making rapid advancements in agriculture and masonry from the outset.
You don't even need to invoke aliens or magic, just people further back than we're taught to accept. Reminder that modern man is at least 200,000 years old.

Obrigado, irmão. Kek está conosco. Praise Kek.

I know.

>why it appears that human civilization suddenly started around 6000 years ago
It doesn't, dude.

There were sedentary agriculturalist groups several thousand years before that in the Levant and Mesopotamia, and their practices in turn were the culmination of several thousand years of development (the gradual domestication of crops and livestock.) None of this is mysterious or untraceable. If you weren't aware of that then you're simply not qualified to talk about this.

We should consider apegods as well

I'll take the heat for this but reddit's /r/ askhistorians board is a pretty amazing resource for thorough,and well-researched explanations about the ancient world. Check it out

>makes my point for me
Where do we disagree, on the possibility of pre Old Dynasty civilization thriving along the nile? I just know Huwass is a huckster intentionally holding back archaeological progress for his own ego's sake, if you knew him you'd understand.

What? That's not what I'm saying, man. I'm saying that we can trace the development of agriculture & the progress of technology in the Neolithic pretty fucking well and we know nobody was building anything on the scale of the Great Pyramids or the Sphinx in 6000-7000 BC, not to mention all the other ways we can date them (relative dating of the grave goods and the pyramids themselves, radiocarbon dating of the remains and some of the grave goods, oh, and the fucking hieroglyphs that say who built them; and sure as fuck nobody had developed writing in 6000 BC.)

Man, why am I responding to you?

They found clay receipts or something

>and sure as fuck nobody had developed writing in 6000 BC
I'm glad you knew this for certain! Stop posting any time.

The same power that gets anything accomplished; human power.

>water damage on the sphinx
>hasn't rained/flooded that hard since 10000 BC

Wew lads

With about as much certainty as we can know anything about the past. We certainly know how and when Egyptian hieroglyphs developed, which is what we're talking about here. Not really expecting you to continue to reply to this, but seriously, dude, you have to realize you have nothing to support what you're saying (unless you're trolling.)

youtube.com/watch?v=6iUsKOn8raY

youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4

KeK. Power.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iu1qa8N2ID0

Humans. We're pretty fucking incredible when we actually set our minds and work to a project.

>Power
>Shadilay
High Energy

Manpower, that's what kind.

Well according to (((History)))

They were built by le hebrew stronkmen

Kek. Kikes does not equal Kek power, user.

Careful m8, christians are not very fond of being told that the bible is jewish mithos.

I thought I heard somewhere that there were Hebrews who worked but they had wages and were therefore not slaves

Go away, Jose

except its bullshit

The whole jews being in Egypt is no more than their own revisionist power fantasies. Their entire history is made up, pretty much, otherwise people would be aware that YHWH was originally a part of a pantheon before the jews decided to fuck the rest.

Very simply the ra collective a Venetian 5th density society thought manifested these living stones into place so tbat bumanity had s place to advance further spiritually which is in fact the goal of all sentient life. The elite made it a membera only club, enslaved the masses andddd here we are today. On a positive note the guardians are back to rectify this bump in karma, the processikn of the equinox is upon us be of service to others, see you at graduation brothers. Love and light.