How can you fools be so blind? How have you missed to main piece to the puzzle that links it all together?

How can you fools be so blind? How have you missed to main piece to the puzzle that links it all together?

You are smarter then you appear. You are able to see past the bullshit laid in front of you by the conditioning.

But, the fact that you have not figured it out yet is astonishing when the answer is right in front of your face.

Think about it. Why has opiate production increased tenfold in Afghanistan and the middle east since America's occupation?

Why has the false flag operation called "the war drugs" been long fought, but opiate use in America continues to steadily increase over time?

Why are -stein, -berg, and other prominent Jewish last names so abundant among doctors?

Why does the government heavily look the other way when it comes to the pharmaceutical industry?

Why does every patient that goes to the doctor for minor pain issues end up a few years down the road prescribed to enough opiates to feed addictions for multiple people?

Pic related has more of a role in the bigger picture than you currently realize. And quite frankly, I'm shocked you all still have not figured it out.

From your new friend,
The Insider

et vincas

WHO ASSASSINATED JFK? U ARE ALL ASLEEP PPL, STAY WOKE, SAGE

Cool. I just ate 5 lortabs.

So it seems even the mighty Sup Forums has even fell victim.

Shame. And hear I heard you all were different.

Yeah, weve watched JFK to 9/11 too.

Dopehead faggot

Abortion is bad, mmkay

Many know. Just look at the Heroin epidemic in Iran.

Now all of a sudden China comes in with the fentanyl. They are trying to remove the first people to join up in the service when it goes down. Down on their luck degenerates.

I have tracked many Pharmacutical companies and who owns them. I know how they press the levers at the FDA.

I know that the whole thing is designed to keep us fat sick and stupid so that we don't revolt.

This shit is the same classification as GMO's Jewish owned and not Jewish consumed. However, there is currently an insurrection going on in the Jewish community. They are openly fighting each others ideologies. Globalsits Kabbalists Zionists are all playing at different levels.

The web grows ever wider the farther back you step.

yes, I am a pharmacy technician and it's not just the opiates, it's mood stablizers too. Legions of slaves to pharma. Addicts who's entire lives revolve around a fix.

I do not have a solution. I am still pondering.

Figured this out years ago

Most doctors, Jew or not, really have no fucking idea. Med students are too fucking stressed out to take the redpill, they are just asian types that accept what is presented as fact, as fact. Then they go out and work and do what they are taught to do.

It's pharmaceutical companies with ties into the academic institutions that teach these doctors, and the pharmaceutical representatives that keep feeding them bluepills, that are behind this.

Physicians are literally plebs that they can control with what is, to them, relatively little money.

I think I'm gonna develop a roleplay storyling thread this looks fun.

Weed is still ok though, r.right guys?

Wether or not it is a a purposeful plot on the part of the individual doctor to get patients hooked through medical prescriptions I don't know.

However, somewhere CEO shekelstein is definitely making that mullah. And somewhere that shady doctor Goldberg is making some good money. And the Jonah and noah lawyers at the peddling dindus trial are making that money. And the rehab centers run by Silverstein are making money. Etc...

Funny, check this out. Sorry to involve religion and science, but here I go.

>Bible used to refer to God, 'the Holy Spirit' as "us". Multiple beings.
>In the beginning, God created, 'food, water, and herbs'.
>Jesus went 40 days without 'food or water'.
>In the last days, those who follow the Holy Spirit will be prosecuted.
>Those reporting the use of marijuana have a tendency to become more spiritual, even atheists.
Now check out:
>healthy plants become addictive drugs.
>Poppy > Heroin
>Cocoa > Cocaine
>Sassafras > MDMA
All of these plants have been banned, while the access to the addictive drugs have become steadily available.

Dump your docs, leaf.

I have chronic pain from a car accident and I'm bipolar so I'm on mood stabilizers.

So what should I do? Not all people that use pharmaceuticals are sheeple or degenerate

How long until it's illegal to buy noopept?
Or will it get widely prescribed but tainted?

>This shit is the same classification as GMO's Jewish owned and not Jewish consumed.

This right here

exercise. I am somewhat crippled as well, just means you need to work harder and or smarter.

Why would (((they))) want us to live in any resemblance to an aesetic life style. Self control is not a good trait in the goyim.

This is a true redpill right here.

Yeah, that would help. It's fucking hard though if you walk half a mile and turn your hip starts to hurt

30mg, Roxycodone instant release. I'd recognize that trash anywhere. As a multiple severe herniated disc back sufferer I quit this shit years ago. Works very well for a short while then sticks with you MUCH longer not relieving shit. Not worth it! Stay away at all costs!

It will make the reward all the more sweeter. Hang in there user. No one thinks you're weak. You can handle it; trust me.

Cont. Cause why not
>Holy Spirit, used to mean the Holy Oil. Which when we were baptized in the Holy Oil, we would be true Christians.
>Jesus mentioned many fake 'Jews/Christians' in the last days.
>Every church has been replaced with fake practices, 'Faith without works is death'.
>They worked real hard to keep Cannabis away from everyone.
The real reason they declared the war on 'drugs' is because Marijuana is one of the only substances which cannot be produced/manufactured in labs, and it especially cannot be changed to alter THC or the other cannaboids.
>Our brain literally has receptors built for cannaboids, which activate our Pineal gland.
Weed is considered degenerate because it (((causes))): laziness, schizophrenia, voices, etc.
>Research has proven Marijuana is not responsible for these side effects. Instead it is the chemicals which are sold to help grow marijuana. Organic marijuana has none of those side effects and even provides more benefits than shitty grown weed.

Quads of truth.

>He thinks i keep docs

What do i look like? Some kind of moron. You don't keep that shit floating around.

Sleep on the floor, we aren't meant to sleep on beds and itll straighten out your spine, which causes your pain throughout your body. It will be uncomfortable at first, but then you won't be able to sleep on a bed after you become used to it.

Thanks for the encouraging words, mate. I'll do my best

As a more personal response to OP, you are absolutely correct, on every single account of your post. Thank you sir! This shit has to stop!

I actually did this for a couple years. This was pre accident though. Not terrible advice. I'll consider it

Well no fucking shit user.

How about this one?

There is a natural form of opioid that is metabolised from various food sources.

Wheat. Dairy products.

Make sure you drink your milk and eat your bread goys.

People enjoy doing drugs because they make them feel good? HOLY SHIT HOW DID I MISS THIS!?!?!?

wow these are the exact pills that ruined my life. kids stay away from oxy. in this case roxy 30 mgs

So.... are you saying that the U.S. is using Afganistan to produce opium, which in turn is used as precursors in opiate drugs produced by the pharmaceutical industry? i.e. codine, oxycodone, morphine.

Are you saying that the Jews control the pharmaceutical industry and their lobbying is strong enough to have produced the Afgan war and keep up production of opiates?

Dude.... that's too much....

np, gl. It is also a mental thing as well user. You must tell yourself you are healing, and you will. Placebo effect will cause you to do things good for your body, your mind and body always know what you need to do to become healthy.

Holy crap! My first quads ever. Actually trying to help people learn from my mistakes. Thank you Kek!

Yawn, none of this is a secret Op. The us had a major morphine shortage in the late 90s, only natural afghanastan eventually popped up on the radar. The war on drugs being a failure is mainstream, everyone knows the government fucked that up. As for your last 3 questions, about Jews, the pharmaceutical industry, and the opiate prescription thing, I don't think their is any empirical evidence to support those claims

There is empiricism evidence. But empiricism doesn't supply proof, ONLY evidence.

Yeah, you're right, it'll be super easy to get funding to research this, and every medical journal in the world will be super interested in publishing it!

If you take any form of medication you are degenerate/weak/both.

Prove me wrong

Protip: you can't.

Do you drink coffee?

Hippocrates — 'Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.'

>timetodie

Oh no my granny is a degenerate for taking her cholesterol medicine

I had an Indian doctor offer to prescribe me all kinds of shit not related to what I was visiting for, some of them addictive. He was in a hurry and asking me what I wanted prescribed.

My ADHD is so bad that if I didn't take vyvanse I wouldn't even have a job now

I believe user. My dad has been preaching this to me for years. It's not just the current war either. Look at past occupations by the U.S. almost every country had insanely high opium production at the time. My dad was stationed at Dover air force base when all that drama went down.