Why do poor whites exist?

why do poor whites exist?

how do whites become poor?

does being a poor white suck(i assume most of you are poor whites)?

Tyrone, just shoot yourself.

Easier than explaining so you could understand.

Ever been to a trailer park? Ever met those people? Do you understand what their day's fulfillment entails? Answer this and all will be known.

It's impossible to be poor when you embrace Christ

>non trailer trash poor white manlet

Playing life on No Mercy Impossible mode

If I'm poor because I'm not rich, okay.

But my income is median...which considering wealth disparity means I am poor.

It's contagious. That's the real reason whites cross the street when they see blacks coming.

I guess how it happens is you miss your million dollar privilege cheque.
The alternative being that the job market being absolute shit affects whites as much (if not more given that whites are more willing to actually work) as niggers is just far too racist to consider.

>Live in average family
>Study average school
>Find average job
>Expect average wage/salary for average living at the cost of average
>Sorry user but Pajeet here who doesn't understand English accepts half of your wage, fills my diversity quotas and the only downside is he won't get along with his coworkers who will do his part of job anyway so you either accept even less or work your ass off(Pajeet's share) for average wage

Immigration and absurd amount of loopholes giving employers infinite means of fucking you over.

There's a mistaken belief that whites don't compete against whites the same as non-whites. This is a false belief. Study our history. We've killed everyone equally before equality was even considered a right. We just happened to have better weapons than the opposition.

Mostly it effects us more because we lack legally protected minority status.

Unless you happen to work in a field where the majority is full of minorities. Then your in like flint.
Assuming you apply to such a field.

>making up facts because of a victim complex
common even we wuz kangz niggers are better than this

>this how

A funny idea for a Twitter

>hundreds of posts
>"black peoples be like.."
>every picture is a monkey

Stop me if this isn't comedy gold

holy fuck I thought I was on Reddit for a second

>Why do poor whites exist
Because there is a poor margin of every ethnicity on the planet, due to how resources and value work.

>How do you whites become poor

The highest concentration in the US are simple mountain folk. They're poor because they were born poor and those that strive to escape that life style typically leave their people behind.

>does being a poor white suck?
being poor sucks in general, but at least the life expectancy and crime rate isn't as shit as being a poor inner city black or Hispanic in a majority area.

by being inferior whites

This

>be me
>lived both rich and poor lifestyles
>born to upper-middle class family
>grew up in suburbs
>became interested in how the other half lives
>get involved in heavy substance use
>get involved in petty crime
>basically everything degenerate
>move in with friend in trailer park few towns over
>filled with white trash
>every day revolves around committing some sort of crime to get money, given they all had records so no shot at job
>money is to be spent on alcohol or opioids
>years later finally decided I had enough and made amends with family, turned life back around with their money
>now am making ~$80K/yr and been married for two years

Basically moral of the story is white people become poor by falling for the

>narcotic Jew

>victim complex

the irony is strong with this one

Poor white grew up in a Mexican infested shithole in North Carolina. Got in a fight with some beaner pretty much weekly.

It sucked.

White commoners and peasents never existed before niggers came along, right?

>grew up poor
>start college
>niggers that come here from inner cities have more money than me despite growing up in the hood