Its always buged me little bit

Its always buged me little bit

Why the fuck does cyclops, a (guy with lazer eye beam powers)

Why the fuck does he have so many muscles?

Why does he need so many muscles anyway? He shoots lazer eye beams!

He's a career soldier, he does a lot of PT.

What if he can't use his optic blasts?

>career soldier

Who pays him?

BEHOLD!

Because he's a laser beam guy. Inconsistent lasers aren't going to help you in situations where shooting a laserbeam that might punch a guy, might burn a guy, or might cut a guy in half is irrelevant.
Prof X originally, now he's self employed, well he was self employed now he's dead.

Really there's no reason for a hero to be out of shape unless their powers literally make it impossible to get in shape.

What the fuck are these?!

Heart sensors.

Cyclops was on the cutting edge of the personal fitness wave.

You're right OP, he should be a fatso and die of a heart failure like Harry Leland.

ftfy

>Its always buged me little bit

>Why the fuck does cyclops, a (guy with lazer eye beam powers)

>Why the fuck does he have so many pouches?

>Why does he need so many pouches anyway? He shoots lazer eye beams!

Alright then, what the fuck is in all thoes goddam pockets?!

minigame- dubs decides

Forgot pic

The mutant teams usually have deep pockets. Xavier was loaded and so is Worthington.

Why does wear his underwear on the outside?

I know it sounds stupid to ask how a psychic got so rich, but how did Xavier get so much goddamn money?!

Is it ever explained?

Mints

Pictures of JEEEEEEAAAAAN GRAY

Batteries for the heart sensors.

Telepathic-enabled theft.

this man numbers his plans instead of lettering them, because lettering implies he only has 26 plans.

he has contingencies upon contingencies in those pockets

That reminds me of that fear itself tie-in where they try to stop the Juggernaut, bitch.

I think his real father was old-money rich.

he also went around as an "adventurer" (thats how he met Storm, Shadow King, and Magneto), so its implied, not sure if ever outright stated, he made money as a soldier of fortune of types.

Please don't tell me its actully a CANNON heart sensor. The leg belt It looks like a clip for some more pockets on the side of his leg, which brings me to the question what the fuck is in thoes goddamn pockets and why does he need so much space?

Dude, are you kidding me?
Think about all the situations where they get stranded out in the middle of nowhere.
Having a pocket tool, water purification tablets, a radio, fire starters (remember his beams punch, they don't set things on fire), fishing line and hooks...
All very useful things to have when you're stuck alone in the middle of the Savage Lands or the Australian outback.

source: My Ass issue #237.

exactly what I was referencing

The giant condom costume didn't have any pockets though.

No wonder they failed miserably and had to get Colossus to cuck Cain with Cytorak.

well he needs to be able to at least run

say there's some sort of attack going down out the front of the school and all the X Men need to get in on it and he's a lardassed fatfuck who can barely get out of his room, if he wants to help out he's going to have to fucking burn through the walls to get a shot in.

Think of all those fat niggas you see online slicing up shit with katanas who IRL wouldn't be able to harm an unarmed person standing more than 3 feet away from them.

Why would it be a cannon heart sensor?

He can shoot lazers out of his eyes, why would he need to shoot his heart, or heart sensors, or whatever this cannon shoots, at anyone?

>remember his beams punch, they don't set things on fire

Shut the fuck up, we all know the child censors are on his eye beams, and when the camera is panned away that shit reverts to heat blasts. As its intended to be.

friction causes heat btw

Cannon to the story

You know what i mean

Put him in a tall tower and let him shoot beams from there.

Im just saying he never pulls anything from it at all, ever.... not even some water.

You hate the story that much? Seems a bit overkill, to me.

>Why the fuck does he have so many pouches?
Why the fuck don't all hero have many pouches? Where do they put their coagulant spray, anti-toxin, plasticuffs, protein bars, cellphone, lighter, etc?

Confirmed hundreds if not thousands of stuffed pictures of Jean Grey in all of thoes pockets. Even the chest strap. Categorised alphabetically and by date.

Why wouldn't he? If there's any mutant who would spend their spare time exercising, it's Scott.

Condoms

I don't know, but it brings the costume together. Aesthetics over functionality

He did keep a picture of Jean in his wallet even after he married Maddie. Man...

> Scott are you jacking off to a picture of me or your ex?!
> ...Yes

>so its implied, not sure if ever outright stated, he made money as a soldier of fortune of types.

Extra lazers

Dude fights on a daily basis why wouldn't he train his body for close combat? And also many times he is skinny, depends on the artist.

A lamp, three folding chairs, and an umbrella.

Hostess fruit pies

It's called "the Danger Room"

It's one of the most famous elements of X-Men lore.

Because he doesn't have a real job so he may as well work out.

Plus it's not like he'd be more effective being skinny or a fatso, it's good to be in-shape.

bus/cab fare
Jolly Ranchers™
cellphone
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Condoms
Lube
handcuffs
zip-ties
blindfolds
chloroform-soaked rags

More pockets

replacement sunglasses

be prepared for anything. something his enemes are immune to his optic blasts. something his enemies can nullify powers.
also using your powers is like drawing your gun, sometimes you just want to punch someone in the teeth and not have it be mistaken for attempted murder

disposable phones and fake IDs and an old phreaking kit

>his beams punch, they don't set things on fire
kinetic/concussive force creates friction and friction starts fires

Fetish shit

He likes to work out so he can get all the hot mutie bitches

He still needs to move around when fighting.

I'm more bothered about why Magneto is so muscular. He's an old guy whose powers should spare him ever getting physical. He can even float around instead of walking.

why would you even ask this dumb question?
if youre going to fight your whole life you better be in shape

10/10 bait for making me reply, if it is.

Right stuff

That's like why a navy seal or a field agent of the USMC is ripped even though they can fire a gun.

Juice

Scott's nickname used to be "Slim" because he was a bit of a scrawny guy.
Jim Lee is the guy who muscled him out and it stuck.

The right answer.

cause in case their telepath goes down, or is blocked they still have a way to monitor everyones vitals

and sharks

right angles?

Magneto probably got swole for the sake of theatrics, wouldn't look right if he wasn't

Do we really need 60+ replies of why a superhero isn't drawn as a pathetic weak puny guy and instead strong and cool looking?

nah he was built way before Lee

more pockets

Enemies target the bright spot, attacking his balls of steel and injuring themselves

RIGHTS

Orange slices

He is training all the time, he has been a leader if a superhero team for years he wants to be in shape for it, with that said he isnt really that muscular, specially with nowadays art.