Tfw you realize that when students in the future read about the historic 2016 presidential election...

>tfw you realize that when students in the future read about the historic 2016 presidential election, there will be a chapter on Sup Forums and Pepe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4EmyjooONXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"Daddy, what did you do during the great meme war of 2016?"

Maybe in the future, people will be so based after Trump leadership that they will call it:

>PEPE: Friendship is Magic

>A chapter on how Sup Forums saved the white race by supporting trump

It's like I'm living in some Berenstein timeline

>"Daddy, do you remember where you were when Crooked Hillary Clinton conceded the race to God-Emperor Donald J. Trump (pbuh)?"

This is actually incredibly plausible. They always have wacky tidbit BS in school textbooks.

Making history by shitposting.

What a time to be alive.

Pretty much, so can you invade us to kill our cuck pm?

Only if you'll be my ai gf plz

soon, friend, soon

Include me in the screencap

Some fucks thought it's a clever idea to spread chaos. Which...is...like... Keks domain. Or any chaos deities.

gotcha, senpai

this. we only needed to kill wojak

Tfw OP

Kek bless you burgerbro, may our ebin maymays go down in the annals of world history

>redditpepe

Shadilay, my Polish friend.

It seems a bird shat on your flag, I'd look into getting it cleaned.

>tfw you will tell your children about the memetic warfare

No there won't be. But there will certainly be a few paragraphs on how memes have permanently altered national and international politics.

Try to immagine art books
> the memenism

Nah, it was all plebbit and tumblr, Sup Forums dindu nuffin.

>implying Sup Forums will stop being relevant after Nov. 8
>implying the 2016 election wasn't the platform by which Sup Forums and Pepe permanently entered into the national political discourse

>implying it wont say reddit.
the news already refuses to say where the real meme factory is.

Nice Pepe

>While exposed to censorship artillery and small arms fire jewry, Pewdiepie manned his 50meme cannon alone, holding on without supplies or provisions for the next three days. When a counterattack by other JIDF troops recaptured Sup Forums, Pewdiepie was credited with having knocked out 13 Jewish tanks and killed nearly 100 enemy shills singlehandedly. The Sup Forumsacks that greeted him were baffled that a single youtuber could hold his position against hundreds of Jewish shills and a formidable psyops presence

What a hero

WHERE THE FUCK DO I GET MY CHECK FROM I THINK I HAVE PTSD

Normies know what Pepe is. Normies don't know what Sup Forums is. Normies will never know what Sup Forums is. A Nepalese sherpa forum will never be mainstream. These textbooks might mention Reddit, or Twitter, or Facebook, but Sup Forums? Not a chance.

Sir, Sup Forums is a Kazahstani steppe dancing forum.

They want to hide the truth, as always

>It's pronounced 'pee-pee'

How many textbooks told you the truth about the jewish kikes?

Same goes for Sup Forums

>sit down child let me tell you how a NYC real estate mogul and some nazi frog posters on a kazak kite building board saved western civilization

>tfw the Sup Forums has become the jews meme is real
feels good i guess ?

From the Economist article:

> “Fifty years ago these people were burning crosses,” says Jonathan Greenblatt of the Anti-Defamation League, a venerable anti-racist group. “Today they’re burning up Twitter.”

ADL is being treated seriously. Is the reporter one of the (((chosen))) tribe?

In the link below, based RAMZPAUL is pwning a different reporter last year, discussing the ALT RIGHT:

youtube.com/watch?v=4EmyjooONXI

thanks, doc

really makes you think

>I shitposted for the glory of the fatherland

www.StandWithPepe.com

Sign the petition, force Obama to respond to the scandal.

include this post in the chapter

"Daddy! We learned about the Great Meme War today!"
"That's great! What did you learn about?"
"We learned about how Reddit memes turned the tide against Crooked Hillary!"
"IT WAS Sup Forums DAMMIT!"

>20 years from now
>we're grizzled meme veterans, our hdds filled with pepes and laughingelf.jpg are held in a small shrine
>son comes home from school
>dad can you help me with homework? im supposed to analyze this post from the meme wars of 2016
>look at the post
>its your greentext story about how hillary exploded in a gory mess of bile and blood during the debates

THE FUTURE IS LOOKIN BRIGHT

>implying Kekism won't be an internationally recognized religion

implying they wont already have been indoctrinated into the religon

ree

>Sup Forums: Rise of Pepe the movie is made, it's about a a rag-tag group of random shitposters on a mongolian basket weaving forum lead by a furry and a BR sniper with 140 ping brought down a highly funded and corrupt group of politicians who dedicated their entire lives to subverting the world.

We sent you over London's paki mayor.

there wont be history books after the ayyys come

Trump card nigga

Already a thread for this

I'm 49 years old. I have two kids ages 17 and 11.
My wife was killed in a car crash in 2012. Being a single parent can be difficult. I owe her my loyalty and memories.
I have a lovely girlfriend and she wants kids. She is 10 years younger than me. I think my energy for children has expired, but who knows.
As I get older, I get less materialistic. I don't care for money, it's just paper and fragile digits in my accounts.
Being with friends, looking after my family, sharing food, being a good person. Those things drive me.

>lead by a furry and a BR sniper with 140 ping

INCOMING ENEMY VEHICLES

Only if we win OP, and for us to win, they have to kill us. Just something to consider.

Holy shit what is this

There's some serious Shadilay energy in this image

>if your enemies kill you, you win

>tfw your shitpost will appear in the future textbook of a high school student

Hello teenagers. I am a male in my twenties who is writing from the year 2016 AD. Please pay attention to the class.

well, if we lose, future generations won't be able to read anyway

That was indeed the joke Jamal. Good for you.

you newfags sicken me
pepe is now mainstream
pepe is dead

Fuck off Ching, we all know you weren't joking.

^He's right you know.
Spurdo has always been better.
Pepe is just a face that autists enjoy like my little pony.

>nu-Sup Forums wouldn't even get this post
One day it will be reclaimed