Is this the biggest shark jumping moment in recent animation history?

Is this the biggest shark jumping moment in recent animation history?

That is not the baby.

Not jumping the shark but definitely a cop out, you think they are going to change the status quo at least partially but everything gets resolved in the same episode. Is like that episode of southpark whith the assburgers but played straight.

The dog is a lot worse.
It is literally Poochy the Dog.

They look like the Stewie/Brian babies

Not even the worst one in the same show. That honor goes to Breezy.

At least they were smart enough to drop him after a season.

And this bitch's season will probably be the last, so...

god i hate that one with no face
like what the fuck why do the others have faces but not this fucking freak, why did one of these godless half-dog half-whateverthefuckicorn monster babies just not get a face? did the character designer leave a unfinished picture of it with no face and the animators thought that was the final draft and ran with it? is it some deep lore that its actually some kind of lovecraftian deep one? why is it wrinkly, why can't your faceless abomination not have the texture of a raisin? fucking christ, adventure time isnt' one for good character designs but at least most of the other characters have a fucking face.

That one got deformed in the womb when Rainicorn got tied into a knot during an earlier episode.
Why that design choice and the wacky powers I'll never know.

Didn't Rainicorn get twisted into a knot in the same episode it was revealed she was pregnant? MAybe that's why?

They were both examples of adventure time not being able to commit to character arcs and that's when people realized all the "lore" was just a waste of time

Just because you didn't like something in a series doesn't automatically make it a shark jumping moment.

Muto or one of the other showrunners tweeted that it wasn't the knot tying that fucked up Jake Jr but the face was passed down from the alien creature that impregnated Joshua with Jake.

All of Jake's kids episodes explored aspects of Jake that we normally wouldn't get to see, so I like them.

If you mean a textbook example of "status quo is god" then yes.

Makes sense for the weird mouth, tho the lack of eyes still seems like a deformity.

Finn had a a huge character arc from seasons 5-7.

I don't understand this meme at all.

One of Jake's babies even looks like Poof. But at least FOP tried to do something with those new characters they added, whats the fucking point of having one of your major characters have a family if nothing becomes of it and they just disappear the next episode.

>What is Jake the Dad?
>What is One Last Job?
>What is Ocarina?
>What is Summer Showers?
>What is Lady Rainicorn of the Crystal Dimension?
>What is Daddy-Daughter Card Wars?

>Not Simpson's legitimizing future episodes or Kang and Kodoss
>Not the Family Guy episode about killing Quagmire's brother in law

Why must people keep reminding me that they are still making this? The mere prospect of a live action movie killed any dwindling desire to follow the show.

>what is "Joshua & Margaret Investigations"

They really should've just ended the series with "Wishology!"...

>they should've ended it on one of the shittiest movies in the series
Brenden pls

Nah the bigger shark moment was fiona and cake. That and the whole Marceline and PB thing.

how can they be worse than the live action movies?

The first live action movie was better than Wishology though

Don't forget that Graybles episode and The Diary

no

you do realize all of it was build-up to the upcoming Islands miniseries

That doesn't make it less of an asspull and I doubt they planned it to be as such.

The grass arm arc was always building up to something.

Is it really a cop out if they planned to do it the entire time?