youtube.com/watch?v=z35_NQZpt-I
youtube.com/watch?v=V35Vw29tay0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Open vid
>See Kal Penn
>"I hate Apu, and because of that I hate the Simpsons"
Wtf I hate Kal Penn now

What if Kal Penn invented sneedposting?

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ and Sup Forums spammer from india

D E S I G N A T E D

Kek wouldn't surprise me. Now they're ripping on Hank Azaria thanks for triggering me tonight OP

there is a react video with indians it funny how un self aware they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=ul2iNPfVsYQ

How retarded do you have to be to believe an anonymous claiming to have created a meme?

Simpsons already addressed the question/idea of whether or not Apu was racist in an episode guest starring Aziz Ansari who calls out the stereotypes he represents.

SIMPSONS DID IT
SIMPSONS DID IT
SIMPSONS DID IT

>from India
It all makes sense now!

ashamed to be indian

Oh the horror, hes hard working, dedicated to his family, intelligent and kind BUT HE TALKS WITH AN INDIAN ACCENT DESPITE BEING FROM INDIA OH THE HUMANITY, THE UNMITIGATED GALL.

This is some 4d chess trolling

>apu is a likable character
>"RACIST!"

He kinda has a point

>dozens of retarded American characters with stupid voices in the simpsons
>racist when it's a poo
????????

yea he is too good for a dity street shitter, the Simpsons needs to introduce Pajet who has no toilet and burns his wife for cheating.

>Is Apu racist?
The Fable of the Ducks & the Hens

youtube.com/watch?v=t98TRRI8iow

Prime Simpsons jokes were purely based on blatant racism and stereotypes.

Okay i can see where hes coming from on the minstrel show thing, Apu is exactly that. But the Apu character was not conceived and is not received with hate. He goes on about the accent, but that is exactly what Indians sound like.

Hes been dealing with it for 28 years, who cares?

This desu
>Cletus the inbred retarded hillbilly
>Barney the slobby retarded drunk
>Homer the bad father balding retarded drunk
>Moe the ugly bitter beta

>Willy the drunken, haggis eating scotsman
>Luigi the pizza guy

Kind of, but then his point falls apart.

1) Actors play characters of different race/gender/ethnicity all the time, especially voice actors.

2) There are Indian people who sound like that even if you don't.

3) A television show has no obligation to make sure a character is a perfect representation of a large group of people, but even if they were, there's no way of doing it. They could change Apu and make him something you'd like, but then someone else would complain.

4) Ultimately, you can't ask for "more representation" while shitting on the representation you have. Apu is a fine character. He's extremely well-liked. All you do by calling Apu racist is tell show creators not to feature minorities, because it's just not worth it.

>Arabic Jew
>White Guy

>0:42
>everyone thinks all Indians talk like Apu, we don't
I honestly couldn't listen to any difference. In fact, Apu talks better.

It must've torn Kal up having to put on the Indian accent in Van Wilder.

apoo in loo

*Apu voice* I dont sound like Apu!

youtube.com/watch?v=z35_NQZpt-I
youtube.com/watch?v=V35Vw29tay0

Why does this trailer have like 5 or 6 different pieces of background music?

y dey haev porblem wit apu???

>its a fat Indian who's been living in the US since Birth to two rich parents who hate the living fuck out of India and he doesn't know shit about India but is still being liberal as fuck which would get him killed back in India.
I FUCKING HATE THESE FUCKS

Is this racist?

"It's racist for Apu to work in a convenience store and sound like that!"
>walk into local convenience store
>dude behind the counter is Indian
>and he sounds like that

You never win with brown people do you?

the girl in red is qt

I'm sure this guy is as furious as Willie being represented as the typical angry bellicose Scot.
Or any Irish character being introduced as wanting to drink and fight all the time.
Or the Frenchmen as arrogant and snooty.
Or Australians as classless and primitive.

Oh he doesn't have a problem with those examples?
I am shocked.

Let's all focus on Apu though.

The Simpsons should update Apu from a Store clerk to a street shitting sex offender to reflect 2017 sterotypes of Indians

this. fuck poo-in-loos with their sanctimonious attitudes. ghandi should have been put to death by the British desu senpai

What about Groundskeeper Willie? Bumblebee Man?

Never heard any complaints about these.

I'd like to think it was because they were actually popular. Apu's shit.

you're trying too hard, user

bumblebee man is an actual person

>late 90s
>in high school
>there's a debate in english class
>these two hindu guys from another school are debating two people from my class
>i make funny hindu noises throughout, pulling from the simpsons and jerky boys
>at one point my teacher dashes out of the room because he's on the brink of bursting into laughter
>i'm not scolded in any way and left to continue my disruptive/racist behavior until the class ends
It was a better time.

Apu is way better than Bumblebee man. Also they give Apu really good episodes which make him a complete character like when he loses his store or when he he's forced to get American citizenship. This whole, he's only funny because he talks like a first generation indian immigrant is completely false.

>apu is a poo
LIKE SNEEDERY

Whoa! Racist! Indians do NOT sound like that. They do NOT sound like Apu!

Fuck u bich basterd

>There's one man who hunts me
>A poo
pretty funny

They even gave him a wife and kids. It's almost like this guy is full of shit.

Is Apu the character racist?
No.

ah-bloo-bloo

show bobs and vagen

ew

Where I live indians run all the local shops and pretty much all of them talk and behave like like apu. Being told I cant read the magazines unless I buy it or blatantly getting the wrong change. Not to say they are all the same but Apu is fair representation albeit slightly exaggerated (since it is a comedy) of an indian shopkeeper

>every other convenience store I've ever been in is a haji-mart
>every single one of their owners has an accent to some extent, ranging from Apu's to barely-speaking-english
Has this asshole never gone outside before? Apu is probably the single most accurate and harmless stereotype there is. He isn't even a bad character, this asshole's just too insecure about his race to take a joke yet too liberal to pass on his minority points to just fuck off and keep it to himself. He's talking Apu up to be some kind of omnipresent racial plague on society, when really nobody else but fucking high schoolers would be socially inhibited enough to laugh at somebody to their face for talking with a funny accent like some cartoon side-character. What a retarded one-note argument.

Don't you know everyone's paying the victim olympics and you get internet points for being the most oppressed?

It's a bitter pill to swallow for many, but stereotypes tend to be somewhat accurate. People should stop getting so upset about them.

>Implying you wouldn't poo in her loo

Who is this guy?

So TruTV has this fucking faggot and that "Adam ruins everything" faggot.

I can't wait until TV dies.

More like "The Problem with a Poo"

Yeah but if you ask me for my money the most racist character in all of Simpsons and that's all 100 seasons by the way in my humble honest opinion has gotta be Sneed (formerly Chuck). I don't know how Matt Groaning gets away with it.

>Is Apu racist?
Its a character that is funny because of his race and accent that is played by a white guy doing an exaggeration of a stereotyped Indian accent.

Its not burn a cross on your lawn racist, but like Barron Trump its on the spectrum.

fukin suk shit u son of bich

>X-Americans complain about X character
>Actual X aren't bothered
Every time

>complain about your ethinicity being a charicature in a show where every single character is a charicature
Wew

people who belong to a minority cannot be racist,dindt you know user?
white cis males on the other hand...

go into ass your mothar you shit

SNUCK
SFEED
FSEED

We live in a world where people think the Simpsons of all things is racist.

What's next?

As a Mexican-American, I am ashamed and insulted by Bumblebee Man.

Actually, wait, no I'm not.

if anything Luigi is the most racist characture since they constantly make fun of him for making shit pizza AND for not even knowing Italian

at least OP is a hard working independent bussiness owner

Name 1 (ONE) nationality or race The Simpsons hasn't caricaturized yet. That's right.

The majority of characters in the Simpsons are stereotypes and bumbling retards. Isn't that kind of the joke? It's a caricature of suburbia. I can't believe this has to be explained.

White male

Cletus

American sitcoms in general are nothing but stereotypes.

That's the appeal. It's relatable but the silliness is amped up for comedic effect.

Asians

I know there is that asian salesman guy but they always make him honest and upstanding with ZERO typical chinese attrubutes

Sneeds feed and seed

Chucks fuck and suck

Apu isn't racist.

Never has been, never will be.

if you'd watch the video, you'd see that people are upset because indian americans had almost no other representation in pop culture. you can say that white people look stupid on the simpsons, but there's infinite media where white people are normal. indian americans would get called "apu" or convenience store owners or whatever because it's all people knew.

as a Scottish guy, im pretty triggered by groundskeeper willy.

maybe they should try assimilating instead of staying in their bubbles talking to their indian family while working and watching shitty bollwood movies on the job

BARTO-SAN YOU NEED MORE DISCIPRINE

SNUCK

IF ELECTED MAYOR, MAH FIRST ACT WILL BE T'KILL THE WHOLE LOTTA YA, AND BURN THE TOWN TA CINDERS!

Boohoo.

BASED

Would apu somehow be a better character if he was voiced by an actual indian?

albanians

then watch bollywood faggot

I'm sure anyone he interviewed who challenged the premise was cut out.

>indian americans had almost no other representation in pop culture
at less than 2% of the population. this shouldn't surprise people nor should it upset them.

"can we not get one favourable Indian male character in western media?"
"everyone thinks we just burst into dance at train stations all the time"
Bollywood is your source for strong male Indian characters and the stereotype that you all dance at train stations.

based Ducks