Is Sup Forums really antisemitic or is all just a meme?

Is Sup Forums really antisemitic or is all just a meme?
I am asking cause Jews literally did nothing wrong and hating them makes no sense

Other urls found in this thread:

natsummit.org/program.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI
gtr5.com
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
witness2history.wordpress.com
youtube.com/watch?v=ViHN3wPGRtc
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

>NATIONAL SUMMIT TO REASSESS THE U.S. - ISRAEL "SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP"
natsummit.org/program.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI

>USS LIBERTY
gtr5.com
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM

>WITNESS TO HISTORY by MICHAEL WALSH
witness2history.wordpress.com

No. Just anti-Zionist. Zionism is the shittiest ism ever. Not even communism is as crap as Zionism is. Fuck Israel because Israel = Zionism.

Yes... good goyim

>Jews literally did nothing wrong

toppest kek best goyim

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

I am antisemitic.

I used to argue, hey, just because I don't support the war in Lebanon doesn't mean I'm antisemitic. But the JIDF insisted it did, so finally I just gave in and said fuckit, you're right. I've been an antisemite all along. I'm not a jew so why do I have a beef with the people who hate them? The Nazis didn't want to put me in the oven, so why am I supposed to be their sworn enemy for life.

So racist white supremacists don't bother me anymore and my only enemies are people who would make an enemy of me.

It's partially a meme and partially true. It's not just the Jews as a whole race, but more specifically a group of people who happen to all, for whatever reason, create detrimental things for society and for whatever reason, happen to be Jewish.

Our language is limited so it's easier to just say "fuck the Jews" than "fuck this specific group of Jews that do this specific thing".

Sup Forums loves Jews. We support trump here. And 80% of Sup Forums worship a dead Jew. We would gladly bend over for our yarmulke wearing overlords anytime.

>be jews
>take half of palestine from palestinians, move in, call it israel
>"we've always been here"
>palestinians are like "k"
>bomb palestine more, conquer more
>palestinians "ok.."
>attack egypt (??)
>short war
>gain nuclear weaponry
>accuse arabs of being retarded and violent even tho in the middle of arabia
>sandniggers fight back
>call them "terrorists"
>kill their children, conquer territory, quickly deploy houses and jews there so that when the palestinians try to take it back, they're seen as attacking civilians
>palestinians are sad - "ANTISEMITES!"

youtube.com/watch?v=ViHN3wPGRtc

I don't think that's unreasonable. That's what people's problems with the Jews IS... They have their problems and then they somehow managed to manipulate everyone else to become a part of the problem too. Too come and solve it for them.

I fucking hate Israel and I fucking hate how American Zionist Jews control USA to the point that they are sending billions of American dollars overseas to support one of the world's most unapologetic human rights violators.

Do you think the majority of Americans even know how much money Israel siphons from their economy just because the American government is under corporate pressure from powerful American Jews?

I can't speak for everyone but I am anti-zionist and antisemitic.

>whatever reason, happen to be Jewish.
The reason is that Jews are bad.

This. Liberal Jews are horrible. Conservative Jews are generally ok

>partially true
>partially meme
It's true = Not anti-semitic and all zionists must die.

>literally boughten from palestinian land owners
>jews did not force muslims to flee
>arabs started every single war
>palestinians then complain about it, even though it's their own and collectively arab fault

also
>palestinians are one ethnic group
>they are all cohesive and not led by individual and disagreeing imams and chiefs
>arab brothers are doing everything they can to support palestine
>t. liberal retard

I hope you get raped by a horde of Albanian-Bosnians.

Why are jews the most hated people in all of history? Hated by every country and every people that hosts them?

This is a meme. "Conservative" Jews hijacked the republican party and made it primarily about wars for Israel and oil. "Conservative" jews are awful, it's just a different kind of Jewry.

Some Jews are alright but Israel is bad and shouldn't exist. Let the kikes over there deal with their own issues.

Many conservative Jews have conservative values but care more about Israel than implementing them in the US.
Also, there aren't many conservative Jews

>>Jews literally did nothing wrong

Kill yourself, jew.

If Isreal didn't exist woudn't the Jews just be all over Europe again?

The extent to which neoconservatives rabidly opposed paleoconservatism leads me to think they are just as anti-white and anti-tradition as their liberal equivalents. They just like free markets and war (especially if Israel has something to gain from it)

>Is Sup Forums really antisemitic
you know what an antisemite is right? It's someone the Jews don't like.

>or is all just a meme?
It's not a meme.

The Jews really are behind everything bad that happens to White people.
The Jews
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

The Holocaust literally did not happen.
Holocaust Revisionism
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

Hitler literally did nothing wrong.
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

>I am asking cause Jews literally did nothing wrong
Then how is it that they were kicked out of so many nations over the years?