Is this guy an ally?

Ally? Enemy? Subversive?

He seems like a good guy to me. I just wish he spoke more about the criticisms of jews.

he is a jew and a fag

Yeah, but he's a good Jewish Faggot

thats not possible

he's alright and gets some really interesting guests sometimes. but crowder is more entertaining.

The only jew I semi trust is Gad Saad.

He has been reluctant to name the jew on his show for now. I don't know if this is because he doesn't want to criticize half of his ancestry, or if he's afraid they'll shoah his channel...

He did agree with Milo about jews running media and finance though.

I think Rubin can be an ally in terms of exposing the public to this issue. Then the public can make up their own minds afterwards.

He's a milk toast lefty. That's it.

He's the only common sense liberal left.

he's a mild red pill to give to leftist friends and family.

Considering he's a Californian Jewish faggot liberal, he's a million times better than you'd expect.

This. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. I listen to the Rubin Report and always tell liberal friends to check him out.

I actually have been listening to a lot of based liberals lately, I don't want to live in a echo chamber.

used to work for TYT, and he's a homo.. not digging it

Rubin is alright.

For some reason half Jewling Faggots tend to be redoilled

he quit TYT for a reason

Pol is so far detached from reality that they can't recognize that Rubin is exactly what the legitimate right needs for proper respresentation

>Welcome to the Dave Rubin show

>We are happy to tell you we have successfully reached 1700's standards of dialogue.

>On our show, people talk. About political things.

The highlights of his show were him getting ruined by Steven Crowder, Ben Shapiro, Milo, and the fossil fuels guy.

People involved in television media are:

1) A fraction of how intelligent they look
2) Pretty self-serving
3) Pursue ratings wherever they think they can get it

Intelligent journalists are interviewers do not get subsidized by advertisers and do not get powerful people appearing on their shows all that often. Most likely, they'll get fired at some point for stepping on the government's or the advertiser's toes.

>muh classical liberalism

Puts on way too much make up. everyone on his show looks like wax figurines

Another cuckertarian to add to the body count after they open the borders.

Jew faggot, enough said. If that isn't the end of the conversation for you then you aren't redpilled in the slightest. He a fucking kike that takes it up the ass. Oh and a leftist wishy-washy boring piece of shit.

FPBP

Fucking jews, KILL THEM ALL