Is she the very best actress currently working? If not, who is it?

Is she the very best actress currently working? If not, who is it?

Tilda Swinton is a close second.

Yes, Cate is best.

mommy

I hate her stupid cunt-face.

turn her green and shes literally pepette

Charlotte Rampling and Isabelle Huppert are up there as well.

Marion Cotillard gave a better performance in La Vie en Rose than any currently working actress, but hasn't been consistently good.

Dark Goddess of my heart

>being this flavor of the month

disgusting

>naming your child roman after a man who raped a 13 year old
BRAVO CATE

well we are talking about actresses that are currently active.

And Rampling is hardly flavor of the month.

>not knowing that she 100 percented GTAIV and named her son after based Roman B.

>48 years old

Cate Blanchett is good. Tilda Swinton is good.

I like Naomi Watts, Michelle Williams, Rebecca Hall, Juno Temple, Amy Adams, Susan Sarandon, Meryl Streep, Helen Mirren, Rosamund Pike.

>Is she the very best actress currently working? If not, who is it?

Maggie Gyllenhaal

Maggie Gyllenhaal isn't the best actress, but she certainly is the most beautiful.

Very funny.

I don't care if Maggie Gyllenhaal looks like Ben Quadinaros.

No other actress in this thread could portray Candy in The Deuce like Maggie does.

Candynaros?

I agree with this list.

Her body of work

She exists to mock the existence of Maggie.

Cate Blanchett, Tilda Swinton, Naomi Watts, Michelle Williams, Juno Temple, Amy Adams, Susan Sarandon, Meryl Streep, Helen Mirren, Emma Stone, Olivia Wild, & Eva Mendes are my favorites.

>she will never step on your balls

I dont have a milf fetish but goth Cate is so fucking hot

>not having a mommygf fetish

Hey, can anyone have a nickname? Do you earn it or buy it or is it just something cool you do for yourself? I was thinking Id call myself something like "DEADPOOL" (its a Marvel reference) but idk if I have to download an app to get a tripcode.

I can't stand this bitch and never understood why she gets so many role. Thanks to weinstein's scandal, it all makes sense now

shit taste, man

I don't like her bight mouth and her fake blonde hair

>Juno Temple
a man of taste

I wonder if any of her kids is from Harvey. Looks like not but there is always a possibility...

Imagine being married, having 3 kids and still sucking the dick of a fat greasy producer to get roles. Imagine being her cuck husband.

Why is she such a sneed Weinstein whore?

I'm a waiter, living in LA. I was in a long line at the grocery store. I was buying peppercorns to refill my pepper grinder when Cate Blanchett walked up behing me in the line.

She just had one item to buy, so she asked me if she could cut in front of me. Sure. But I wanted to get something out of it.

I unscrewed my empty thermos of coffee and asked if she' piss in it in exchange. She hesitated, and looked me over as if I was crazy.

She took the thermos from me and held it under her skirt, her other hand disappearing beneath her to pull her panties out of the way. Soon, the sound of her pissing into the thermos began to mingle with the sounds of the store. "Attention bakery department. Two, zero, one" blared the computerized voice over the PA system. The beeps of the cashier passing items over the scanner punctuated the sound of frothing piss filling up the thermos.

Eventuallly she finished, and though I didn't ask her to, she put the cap on and tightened it, wiping od the piss that clung to the side of the thermos with the bakc of her shirt cuff. I thanked her and took it from her, then let her move in front of me. She smiled and stood in front of me, waiting for her turn in line.

I still have the thermos in the back of my refrigerator. Someday, I'll drink it and beat off like crazy.

she looks like the fucking swamp thing, nigga