Why aren't women funny

Why aren't women funny.

The only times a girl made me laugh was because she was cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8S692f1tnuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jYGKkM7bJgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maria Bamford is the favorite comedian by most top comedians.

Say my vagina

Women can be funny trolls. All they have to do is tap into their natural annoying tendencies and up them to 11.

They're generally not funny because they don't need to be. At some point a male makes a joke and realizes it makes people like him, women don't have this moment. They are already liked/disliked for cuteness/ugliness from square one.

Pretty much. If a girl is hot, why would she need to be funny? Guys will fawn over her anyway.

Call me crazy but I would suck on this nigress tits until kingdom come

Very few women are actually funny, but there are some.

Because your idea of what's funny is subjective and perhaps you just have some sort of bias?

Apparently females do too since the top male comedians have more fans than top female comedians.

"Female comedian" is kinda like "Mexican intellectual"

Well, I mean, women are pretty equally vapid and run off their emotions, so that could have something to do with it. Never really found one that was funny but I don't really watch TV or anything so it could just be my ignorance. Maybe some new comedian has been able to come up recently. Regardless, there's probably plenty of people who would disagree. I don't know.

Does it count as funny if I find their pathetic attempts at humor amusing?

Why do all female comedians only joke about vaginas and sex?

*insert random they dont need it for getting laid theory here*

>Kaceytron
>Funny

A Leaf.

>The only times a girl made me laugh was because she was cute.
Thats literally how its supposed to be m8. When you like a girl, you will find lots of little things that confirm your attraction to her. A certain kind of sense of humor, her tendency to spill shit all over herself because she's paying too close attention to a movie the two of you are watching, the smell of her breath when she forgets to brush her teeth before bed because she was so eager to cuddle with you, that little satisfied moan she lets out after making you cum inside her.
Just the little things.

Because you're a shallow cunt OP?

the ugly ones are really funny.

Women are the selectors, so being funny doesn't help them find a mate.

Same reason women in the work place use their sexuality to manage/supervise.

They are manipulative and shallow.

Most concise way to put it.

SOME women are funny but that's the exception. It just doesn't usually matter much if they are or aren't.

The funniest person I know is female, but she's the only funny female I've ever seen in my entire life.

Christina Ricci was funny in Addams Family Values though, but that doesn't count since she's reading off a script. Funny women are one in a million.

Women are funny. Get over it.

> cntrl+f
> hitchens
> 0 of 0

Christopher Hitchens: Why Women (Still) Aren't Funny

youtube.com/watch?v=8S692f1tnuQ

I come across this video every now and then and I'm astonished how quickly the overton window moved to the left. Hitchens would be right wing today.

They simply never had to develop the skill. And I mean that for the totality of human history. A working uterus was all they needed to be desirable to potential mates.

And nowadays they don't even need that.

Lauren Southern was pretty funny when she was talking about putting on some bronzor and swimming the Rio Grande.

because humor arises from hierarchy and women are void of understanding of it

There's nothing funny about being a woman

>you are a fucktoy for men
>you are weaker than men
>you have to carry and rear men's offspring
>you bleed out your genitals
>you are only sexually viable for a third of your lifespan

It would make anyone bitter. The ones who aren't bitter are the attractive ones, who don't need to be funny, and the rare few who find a valuable role in society to fill that doesn't revolve around sex or motherhood.

That's why so many female comedians are dumpy and bitter.

Humor is actually directly correlated to intelligence and creativity. Intelligence and creativity are directly correlated to a man's ability to provide resources. Thus, men who are funny, got to reproduce. All the men who weren't funny aren't here, and neither are their ancestors, because they didn't get to reproduce.

Women sure as shit don't need to be funny. They don't need to be anything really to reproduce. Just don't be morbidly obese, and even then some guys would still fuck them.

tl;dr They're not funny because they don't need to be.

Humor is an evolutionary trait in men because it helps us pick up women, not even joking.

Women have boring feelsgoodsy characters most of time, they literally feel every insult that is addressed at them and never forgive or get over it as if they were children and they also seem to be prone to the need of instant validation much more than men, how is that kind of personality supposed to create a complex and intelligent joke?

Women can be funny. Depends on the race.

The only times a girl made me laugh was when she's Korean.

youtube.com/watch?v=jYGKkM7bJgs

met a girl last week and she took me out to dinner tonight. She made me laugh a ton by just being sarcastically rude and annoying to me and talking about others. So like another user said, they just need to turn up their bitchiness up to 11 and not be serious. But also it does help that she was pretty cute.

This is all pretty simple, and has been done to death itt. Women earn social value through their looks and ability to carry a child; men earn value by working hard and being interesting above other men. Guess who has a harder time getting laid.

post ellins butt

Now say MY VAGINA

you're a tard, ahmed

if you were here, i'd say you have to go back, but thankfully, you're already someplace else

stay there

Try to be more subtle when you want to make it into a korean pop stars thread. Also i swear every flip i talk to is obsessed with them, is it a cultural thing?

>Also i swear every flip i talk to is obsessed with them, is it a cultural thing?
Flips are literally insane. There was a poll done in the Philippines about procreation, and the majority didn't know how babies were made. Just a giant third-world shithole, where every brown male becomes a nurse.