Any fans of 70s/80s/90s Ghost Rider on Sup Forums?

Any fans of 70s/80s/90s Ghost Rider on Sup Forums?

Wondering if there are any standout stories worth reading where he's a badass and kicks a lot of ass.

I'm a huge ghost rider fan! I own every single comic that blaze or ketch ever appeared in. With Danny's series 1-31 ,40-50, 73 (art gets really bad for a few issues) - 94. Blaze I didn't really care for the first 20 or so issues but it picks up

I want all your stuff.

Also why would you ever suggest Ivan Valez's run? That shit was horrible.

What is that cup?

Its not bad the noble kale stuff,king of hell, new SOVs(doghead!) It was fun

I've only read a few old Ghost Riders.

Oh that's one of those German beer boots, wifey's dad left it from me when he passed, he was a cool ass ol white dude

I still want to get the rest of the ghostie statues but fuck them joints are expensive.

No it wasn't. It was the reason I why I stopped reading nearly all comics until 2004. I like the idea of Blackheart fucking with Ghost Rider but the Noble Kale shit on top of the Medallion of Power origin that was established just 2 years earlier was shit. If it was a different character it would have worked much better but trying to tie it all together was bad.

I would just take a statue at this point. Or a recent action figure. Hell, I picked up the Death's Head figure before I even picked up a Ghost Rider figure.

Both of the Punisher/Wolverine team-ups were FUCKING AWESOME.

But caretaker states the Medallion of power was split after the battle spirits of vengeance and Zarathos, one went to kale family. Pastor kale knew this and that's why he was so quick to offer up kale when the furies attacked after they killed Noble's black wife

Yep that's my childhood right there.

>Ghost Rider cards

Nice.

That was an amusing tongue in cheek short story.

Who was the best Ghost Rider artist?

I say Mark Texeira.

my nigga

Ghost Rider, thread now we're talking. Rise of the Midnight Sons is really the be all end all of GR storylines. but Spirits of Venom is fun, it's always great to see serious heroes get fed up with Spider-Man's holier than thou schtick Also any issue with Blackout the Vampire (#'s 7,8,15 and 25 especially) is gold. also if you want something off the beaten path but still badass, don't skip Ghost Rider 2099.

1 Tex
2 Javier Saltares
3 Adam Kubert
4 Andy Kubert
5 Pop Mhan

While that is, I just couldn't get into it all. Plus the characters felt off after 70 issues of Mackie's writing. I've gone back and picked up all the issues nonetheless because I had to have it completed. I need to pick up some crossover books and guest spots, though.

After TEX I would say Ron Garney. I loved the art of his run. Same with Adam Kubert's SOV run.

Joe Jusko never did any Ghost Rider comics that I'm aware of, but he did do a couple of collectible cards illustrations and they're both gorgeous.

Here's the other one.

Damn dude. I have all the Essential Ghost Riders, and a few crossover collections of Johnny. I've been slowly collecting Danny since I was around 7.

Do you have the issues when Blaze was in The Champions?

As a comic, the 90s Danny Ketch run a best. At least whilst Mackie was writing it. That shit screams Netflix series.
Maybe read JM DeMatties' Johnny Blaze issues for context, since it ties up Johnny's run and is where Mackie picks up from.

>no Undead G-man anywhere

I am dissappoint.

Yep all 17 issues plus the tpbs

boris vallejo drew a pretty cool gr

Fuck I miss the 90s

I would love if danny got a Netflix show but I doubt they'll use him