Kek

Trump's dick is pathetic!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9577113/British-men-more-well-endowed-than-French...but-smaller-than-Germans.html)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can a guy with a 1.5 inch dick have so many kids?

I'm guessing Trump is a solid 6.5 inch

Why do you care faggot

The picture is right there. His dick is 1.5 inches long.

stahp

>muh dick
Who's even the source for this load of shit? Huffington post?

>searching for another man's dick size
Now we have undeniable proof CTR is full of faggots.

Lets get real about this.

Trump's penis clearly does the job because he has children, so it's clearly not a micropenis that can't even fire the sperm past the cervix. This puts him at a minimum of 3-4 inches.

He is overweight, which means he'll have a FUPA. This will remove no more than 1-2 inches of possible usable length which he would regain if he lost the pounds.

Given his ancestry is Germanic, we can assume his penis follows the national average, which the Telegraph once stated as 5.7".
(telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/9577113/British-men-more-well-endowed-than-French...but-smaller-than-Germans.html)

It is my estimation therefore that Donald Trump's penis is no smaller than 4.5 inches and no greater than 6.5 inches.

>not caring about your president's penis size.

Britbong, the picture is right there.

Its a mistake the meant 1.5' or 18"

bodyshaming isn't very nice.

>hillary has a bigger dick
>losing to Trump

Doesn't look like a picture of his dick to me...

I feel like you're trying to be clever, so I'm going to give you a chance to explain yourself. Impress me or fuck off

What, the fake Google search result picture?

I mean, I understand your point, given how much of the supposedly body-positive liberal argument focuses on "hurrr small benis" but without a legitimate screencap from a real place it doesn't matter much.

Didn't his ex-wife (after divorcing) say he had a big dick?

Dont you EVER use God Kek's name like that again you fucking parasite.

>Google/The Media has nothing else to criticize him about, so they make up shit about his penis size

Someone post the leaked info about him having 8 inches of girthy Donald Dong

His only competition is Justin Bieber's massive uncircumsized cock

No I will not post pics of JB's dick

FUPA?

Fat Upper Pelvic Area

Trump's ex-wife said it was over 8" and that she squealed like a pig every time he plunged into her then prepubescent hole.

He still gets more pussy than you.

Good one cuck. It is as if you know how to inspect element.