All aboard the SS Jarco!

Next stop: NEVER!

Oh neat, titl-
>Just Friends
>Starcrushed

>Later episodes indicating great shitstorm materials

YAME

YAMEROOOOOO

Wait, are we serious getting a episode every weekday from the sixth till the 27th?

Who here Jarco and loving some of these sweet Starco tears
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Starcrushed

eh, Jackie is too pretty for me to enjoy seeing her with a guy instead of a girl

News!

I want /u/ to leave.

>"Running With Scissors"

This is going to be the Weird Al ep, right?

Milo Murphy's Law crossover.

no it's the Postal 2: Apocalypse Weekend parody

Not Jarco but I'm amused by all the
>wait, my ship has a dropped, this show is shit now

shipperfag tears

>"raid the cave"
>"baby"

what the fuck are you doing Marco

well your lucky because she is with a girl. It's just the girl doesn't realize she is one yet.

WTF

Calling it

Science bless that man for that tweet

It's an edit of this one:
twitter.com/_AdamM/status/818657698262548480

In other news: twitter.com/_AdamM/status/818678440450588673

Do you think Star has a tongue like a butterfly?

this is false. however, this one is true

>You're not a real princess! Spider with a Top Hat, for corn's sake? A brief fling with a demon? What a joke. I worked my ass off to get where I am! And you take these shortcuts and you think suddenly you're my peer? You do what I do because you're cute and quirky and you can make people laugh? I committed my life to this! You don't slide into it like a cheap pair of slippers and reap all the rewards!
>I thought you were proud of me.
>I was. When you straightened out and learned to make do without your wand, I was very proud.
>So that's it then, right? Keep old Star down on Earth. She's not good enough to be a princess.
>I know you. I know what you were, what you are. People don't change. You're Princess Cuckoo Pants. And Princess Cuckoo Pants I can handle just fine. But Princess Cuckoo Pants with a wand is like a chimp with a machine gun. The throne is sacred! If you abuse that power, people get hurt. This is not a game! You have to know on some level, I know you know I'm right. You know I'm right.

>Just Friends
>Starcrushed

NOOOOOOOOOO I NEED MUH STARCO DAMNIT

Also in other news I finally scanned the first comic. How should I go about posting it.

Jackie's secret is she turns out to be Moon.

Can I ask Starco fans a legit question? Could you handle Jarco if Jackie becomes a main character, is developed well, and the Jackie x Marco relationship actually blossoms into something cute and warm?

>My first girlfriend turned into Moon.

That's rough, buddy

THE ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

Only if Star's happy with it.

I can't imagine main character jackie being anything other than boring.
I'd rather a developed janna

what?

if Star gets over it, sure.
If the entire rest of the show has Star perpetually dying inside of a breaking heart? No.
If there's several episodes of Star perpetually dying inside, but then she hardens her heart and becomes callous and tyrannical, but it turns out that's exactly the kind of person that's needed to safe all dimensions from Ludo and Toffeewand?
Maybe, depends on the execution.

Hey Faggots,

My name is Marco, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm a red belt in karate and have been practicing towards my black belt. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn 14-year-old girls"? I also get straight A's, and room with a banging hot exchange student (She just got her Mewberty wings; Shit was SO dangerous). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bestie

Are you guys prepared for Star Bomba?

I swear people freaking out over the episode titles are so dumb.

How do you write a good story? YOU GIVE IT FUCKING CONFLICT.

Is the hero supposed to defeat a dragon?
> On the next episode, what if the hero DOESN'T defeat the dragon?!?!?
Is the hero supposed to stop an ancient curse from destroying the town?
> On the next episode, what if the hero DOESN'T stop the evil curse?!?!111!!
Is the hero supposed to hook up with the girl she's had a crush on for two seasons?
> On the next episode, what if the girl HOOKS UP with someone else entirely? What if it's a BOY and we're suddenly worried the girl might be STRAIGHT?! What if she refers to the protagonist as her girlfriend, but she means it colloquially, like "hey girlfriend!"?!?!?!111one!!//1/!?

Basic. Basic. Basic storytelling tropes.

>I'd rather a developed janna
Wouldn't we all?

Old thread died, new started early with some cucking. Feels good.

This ->
Basically like, if Star has moved on I guess. I would be sad as the mcs are Star and Marco, and they have shown a lot of chemistry, platonic or not.

Also cummon senpai I have Issue One all ready to post but I've never storytimed before, I need some instruction.

Stop being a pussy ass fucking safekid and penetrate your best friend already

You only think that because Jackie hasn't gotten much development yet

>new episodes
>Janna takes the spotlight in one of them
>does something for Marco that Star wanted to do
>Marco appreciates her more while Star gets cucked again

>The Bounce Lunge
ITS CALLED A JUMPING CASTLE HOLY FUCKING SHIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU NEFCY?

JANNA IS A RAPIST

Make a storytime thread with the name of the comic and the word "storytime" in the OP
then just post the pages one by one

Im 100% sure that most if not all of these titles are bait and switch. That is. They are trolling us just like with Bon Bon. Calling it now.

>just friends.

Marco and Jackie after dating for awhile decide they work better as friends.

>face the music
The cynic in me says this is a generic stage freight episode.

>starcrushed
Marco or someone else starts crushing on star.

I'd do the others but I'm lazy.

>Repostan this for interest:

What if I told you that your opinions and thoughts about certain things may do a complete 180 by the end of the season?

What if I told you that there's a secret about Ludo that changes the game?

What if I told you that certain characters thought to be dead, may be alive?

What if I told you, the real antagonist has been right under your nose?

What if I told you that we plan on going for at least 5 seasons, and we do have an end game in mind, but as it stands, it would piss a lot of people off until more of the story unfolds?

What if I told you the first part of Jarco lasts up until the end of season 3? Jackie gets a ton of development and it's revealed that she really loves Marco?

What if I told you Starco does happen by the end of season 3, but Jackie's heart is completely shattered in the process, and Marco feels terrible about it?

What if I told you that things with the blood moon and Starco being "predestined" are not what they seem and something big is happening that is going on unseen?

Punished Star confirmed?

"Just Friends" will refer to Marco and Jackie.

Yeah thats just sad. Any good shipper goes down with the ship.

Janna's a creep.
Janna's a weirdo.
What the hell is Janna doing here?
Janna doesn't belong here.

I'm saying it because I don't really think the writers will be able to do it well.

What if Star's long proboscis tongue gently prodded you looking for nutrients to suck up?

>Mathmagic
Betting this is where Hekapoo and others make a return.

>yfw it's also the episode where Daron shits on Adventure Time
>someone says "Mathematical!" as if it was an exclamation
>Marco says "What does that even mean?"
Hekapoo and the others especially Baphomet guy looked like AT characters already.

Yeah, just like "Storm the Castle", "Quest Buy", "Mewberty", "Mewdipendence day", "Blood Moon Ball", "Pixtopia", "St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses", "Ludo in the Wild", "Friendenemies", "Into the Wand", "Game of Flags" etc etc were all bait-and-switch episodes where the name had nothing to do with what went down in the episode

>What if I told you, the real antagonist has been right under your nose?
Interesting

Starco fan here. I was perfectly fine with jarco and star being best wingman until they started dropping hints about star liking marco. I still dont hate jarco i just hate feeling played with.

Ludo in the wild, blood moon ball, into the wand and game of flags delivered their proper name titles user.

WE JUST DON'T WANT TO SEE STAR HURT ANYMORE YOU LITERAL FUCKING MONSTERS

Also probably this. Wouldn't be the first time the titles were misleading enough to make us think up a whole array of wacky theories and ultimately the episodes themselves just go *poot*.

And pretty much every single one of those other episodes. Face it, your Star is cucked.

What if I told you tl;dr

Actually it's called a bouncy castle pleb.
You bounce in a castle.

Jumpy castle sounds stupid and Bounce Lounge sounds like a nightclub for upper-middle class faggots.

>certain characters thought to be dead, may be alive
The only character I can think of that people actually accept as dead is Moon Butterfly's wargoat. It already goes without saying that Toffee cheated death and Eclipsa is gonna come back in some fashion

This show is going to fucking kill me

>Just Friends is about Jackie and Marco
Thought of this too. All we can do is hope.

>Starcrushed isn't about Star being crushed either emotionally or physically, but someone crushing on Star.

Hadn't thought of that.

yeah, lemme rephrase that before deleting the first attempt

>the point
>
>some clouds
>
>wind blowing
>
>emptiness
>
>your head

Mate I never said the names have nothing to do with the episodes. I said the names probably domt mean what we are designed to think what they mean at this point in time. It's a classic marketing trick designed to get the fans to spread the awareness of the show instead of having to spend money to do it themselves. Its a pretty old way to save money actually, usually works too.

Someone draw this with Star.

>Heinous (pt.1)
>All Belts are Off (pt.2)
monsterkind tournament arc?

Season ends with Star being emotionally crushed and joining the forces of evil, by Toffee and dark magic manipulating her.

All belts are off is about Marco quitting karate because he is not a fucking weeb.

You can add this to my "why freaking out about the titles is dumb" list.

We're basically just doing free marketing for them.

Which I don't mind: this is a great show. But don't delude yourself into believing that they're going to be straightforwards when they leak stuff like this.

>she has a broken horn headband
Unf

Honestly, I'd be okay with this. No bitterness at all. Just as long as Star moves on and and becomes a stronger person for it by the end of the show. I'd like to see Jackie come to the forefront and help Marco out on adventures sometimes. Maybe have something magical revealed about her. If she and Marco have big development, I'd love that.

More like finally getting a blackbelt, and beating whatshisface to irrelevancy like Ferguson and Alfonzo.

I just want to make Star smile

>Third last episode will be Jarco breakup
>Last episode will be the beginning of Tomco

Sorry, Star being miserable is a universal constant.

When is Star's baby due?

We all forgot one thing: TRAILER FUCKING WHERE?

How long before Star goes full Janna?

>Baby
She doesn't even have one yet

Wed 2/8
it says right here in the OP

I believe when moon gave birth to Star she knew she was a part of a prophecy of Star being their universes Great Evil/Lucifer. A part of the Darkness Spell she used on Toffee came at a price of her first born. This is also why Queen Moon, and the others are very strict, and watchful of Star. Here's more on my Star vs has biblical symbolism as well. How Star name as meaning as well. For Starters the horns are because Star is a fallen angel thrown from Mewi onto earth, and now spots devil horns. Because she didn't like the way god(her Mother) did things.

Lilith is viewed as the embodiment of the Goddess, a designation that is thought to be shared with what these faiths believe to be her counterparts one of which is Ishtar talk about here. Star wields her wand which resembles the Star of Ishtar which is Ishtar's “MAGIC WAND" It actually says magic wand.

Istar Eshnunna, the Akkadian counterpart of Sumerian Inanna the goddess of fertility, love, war, sex, and power. She represents the planet Venus, 'unique star'. Reportedly, Inanna means Great Lady of An, god of heaven or, goddess of life. The Hebrew word that referred to the morning star was translated into Latin as Lucifer. Morning Star which comes from Venus. (This is star) Marcro is comes from god of war Mars in myth, and Diaz which means days. In this we have the Day of Wrath soon to come. The union of Venus and Mars held greater appeal for poets and philosophers, and the couple were a frequent subject of art, as well as adultery myths.

Marco wields his Monster Arm which resembles the Spear of Mars with the arms pointed tip. Some quick detail on spear.

A relic or fetish called the spear of Mars. The spear was said to move, tremble or vibrate at impending war or other danger to the state

Both symbols represent the different sexes. The blood moon wasn't a sign of love, but a sign of tragedy of lovers vs lovers, and the end times. Otherwise known as Dies Irae

soon

Seeing as BF!Marco is never going to penetrate her, I'd say never.

It was aborted just like her love life.

Remember the episode in St. Olga's when they were in the room of Demon paintings and moon ground? Foreshadowing

Crescents appearing together with a star or stars are a common feature of Sumerian iconography, the crescent usually being associated with the moon god Sin (Nanna, Queen Moon) and the star with Ishtar (Inanna, i.e. Venus, Star Butterfly), often placed alongside the sun disk of Shamash god of law

So with this and demons in the room above Star vs lore gets interesting. Not to mention when the moon and star are turned left it gives the Star meaning of Satan. We didn't see which side they were standing on in episode though.

Also in the picture Star has worn one of the symbols on the far left as a necklace. Also small note is King Butterfly wields a Star and Crescent scepter.

Ending with more on blood moon

>The idea of a "blood moon" serving as an omen of the coming of the end times comes from the Book of Joel, where it is written "the sun will turn into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes."

On a small note how many shows play Dies Irae for their ad? Song meaning end times youtube.com/watch?v=akVEj7NeiQA

Mina Loveberry is Eclipsa pulling a Ben Kenobi
>Mina first shows up in an episode called Starstruck
>Season finale is an episode called Starcrushed

Feeling abandoned and unloved after thinking she's ruined her friendship with Marco by trying to steal him from Jackie, doing something to colossally dissapoint her mom, and seeing Bufffrog get thrown in the dungeons for life by a kangaroo court for a crime he didn't commit, Eclipsa will redpill Star on the true depth of her family's atrocities against monsters and convince her to turn her back on them and help lead the monster rebellion

This
The only reason I hate Jarco is because the obnoxiousness of the shippers. I'm indifferent to what endgame ends up being as long as Star ends up happy and not with Tom again. Or anything else that doesn't make sense.

Exactly. Thats what got me thinking they were bait and switch titles. They were designed to be beforehand to drum up controversy after the cliffhanger we left on. Explains why ther renewed the show for season 3 before season 2 aired and season 2 before season 1... this was planned. Fucking marketers man. Still unsure of what the end game here is though. The markets will have a reason behind this, they always do. The show is great and all but these kinds of things rarely happen in a vacuum.

Crescent seen pic related.

You know what would make Star more miserable? Seeing Oskar having a girlfriend of his own, showing how she wasted all her time trying to get him.

Just dump the images.

don't jinx it

It's probably another babysitting episode, only with a human larvae and not buffspawn.

Sure, as long as everyone ends up happy at the end and Jarco is well developed then I'm fine with it.

I literally only ship Starco based upon their in show chemistry. If Jarco has chemistry as good as Star and Marco have had, then I'm all for it as long as Star isn't just turned into a suffering pinata the writers whack every so often just to show they care.

I also think Star is part of a curse/prophecy of grey evil in a sense.

>Moon the Undaunted:The Immortal monster will long be haunted by the darkest spell of Moon the Undaunted

Star is that spell. I think Toffee is key to this as well, and I think monsters were on good terms with Mewman until conflict happened. This leads to why Mewman(angels) cast out Monsters(Demons) from their world during the great conflict vs Toffee. Symbolized in paintings and statues seen here. Toffee seems to be the Statues around the area.