Burgers seriously vote for her or are these polls rigged? I don't get it...

Burgers seriously vote for her or are these polls rigged? I don't get it. Do you really want a dying president with brain damage do represent you?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473894128134.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=u4FPuLNjvAc
youtube.com/watch?v=HiLLAFcFM_c
youtube.com/watch?v=5dQnvpRyc3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She has the non-white vote and a significant chunk of the white vote. That's nothing to scoff at.

every human is dying and all americans have brain damage so it makes no difference

The latest leaks confirmed she was committing voter fraud, pay to play, and redistribution.

So yes. Rigged as fuck.

Are these the electoral colleges?

I could be wrong, so anyone feel free to correct my record.

I imagine that if Hillary and Trump are "tied" in the polls, that means Trump is on track for victory.
Seems like Clinton supporters are more apathetic, while Trump's are more optimistic, hence higher turnout for Donald.

white illary voter will not for illary but against trump. the media did a good job painting him as htitler.

>or are these polls rigged?

Typical sweeden

Trump has higher non white votes than any republican for several elections and the white vote, that's even greater

I know several people who unironically support Clinton. They are typically brainwashed and spout memes like "Trump is a racist!" etc.

Meh. I shitpost for trump hours each day....but I'm not going to wait in line with a bunch of normies to vote

So if 25% of blacks vote for him, 17% of Hispanics vote for him and 85% of whites vote for him than how can he possibly be still under 50%? This doesn't add up.

>Citizens of the United States do not directly elect the president or the vice president; instead they elect representatives called "electors", who usually pledge to vote for particular presidential and vice presidential candidates

kek

KEK

Because a large enough percentage of whites in this country have been cucked by ((( media ))) and (((university))) indoctrination.

It's more like 15% of blacks, 25% of hispanics, and 65% of whites support Trump.

better than a (((white supremacist)))

Cult of personality

I know your university students are all scared animals, but will they show up to actually vote?
In here liberals never vote because it's too hard to register for them.

You all realize that Trump needs at least SOME of the black vote to win in swing states right?

You are delusional, Trump barely has 4% of the black vote and Hispanics hate him. Where the hell are you pulling these numbers out of? Oh right, your NEET 300 pound shit covered asshole.

Electoral college. Each state is winner takes all. The popular vote isnt what gets you elected, winning in "key states" is how you win. States like california, florida and New York.

That's the question. Trump drives enthusiasm, Clinton does not. Sup Forums can talk all day about rigged polls but ultimately the entirety of Trump's chances to win are if the anti-Trump (NOT pro-Clinton) crowd get apathetic.

USC Daybreak poll today has Trump at 19% of blacks IIRC

>The popular vote isnt what gets you elected, winning in "key states" is how you win.
That doesn't sound like Democracy at all.
And yet you continue to murder people in the name of Democracy. Makes me go hmm.

lolol screencap'd for when trump loses.

I'll post a thread explain the short comings of the alt right and this is a great summary right here

I really hope drumpf get the popular vote by a vaaaast majority but lose in the electoral. 2 weeks in illary dies. imagine the memes.

>2 weeks in illary dies.
That's the fucking plan.
Banks want to put in Kaine but they know that nobody would vote for him.

Trump multiplied his black support to around 15% from the Louisiana visit a few weeks ago. Pay attention.

>States like california, florida and New York.
two of which, CA and NY, will be going to Shillary right off the bat

>I really hope drumpf get the popular vote by a vaaaast majority but lose in the electoral
I too want to see martial law and mass violence, hopefully they go ahead with their rigging as planned.

fucking electoral bullshit

Yeah, because everything in Sweden is going so well...

dont worry, soros has everything covered

>2018 the eu joins the usa

Trump is just a divisive candidate. But if there's one thing I've learned from my 'Voting and Elections' class, it's that I need to study more.

So many democrat votes come from busses picking black people up from black churches and carrying them from poll to poll to vote multiple times. They hand them a sheet of paper as they exit the bus with the name of a dead person (or person who has moved out of state). The blacks pretend to be the person on the slip of paper.

This is the primary reason that democrats fight so hard against voter identification requirements.

not every state is winner take all. one or two (maine, i think) divides electoral votes based on actual votes.

Why can't you cut the tires of said buses on election day?

if it weren't for the electoral college candidates would only ever campaign in florida texas new york and commiefornia. those states would rule the country to an even greater extent than they already do.

this
It should be mandatory to have birth certificate, social security card, and valid drivers license.
Also popular vote should be the only vote that matters.
Just more proof Hillary is in bed with Jews.

Aren't they ruling the States right now?

>Just more proof Hillary is in bed with Jews.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473894128134.webm

Dude... Thats actually brilliant.

He has less of the white vote than other Republicans.

Hillary is on track to get a record high share of the white vote for a Democrat.

Remember that most voters are white and swaying the white vote is the only way to win an election.

Most of Obama's votes came from white people.

Who is that goofy woman?

Shits rigged, no one but the news and retarded leftists support her.

Since the mass media greatly weights everything in favor of Clinton, what you can take from this is that there's gonna be a Trump landslide.

>Most of Obama's votes came from white people.
USA is finished.

People like this need to be redpilled HARD.

You better be joking.

>Banks want to put in Kaine but they know that nobody would vote for him.
I think this is true.
Fuck, his name literally says what he is.

>divisive
Fuck off. You bet you need to study more.

Protip: Obama is the master of divisive, bar none.

>Most of Obama's votes came from white people.
He had literally ALL the black people. So your statement is misleading. He had most Dems, and a smattering of indies and Repub traitors like white nigger Colin Powell.

No way trump gets 25 percent of the black vote, dont be stupid. He wont even get up to 3 percent. He just attacked the pastor in flint so forget it

California and NY alone account for 84 of those (42 fucking percent).

>He just attacked the pastor in flint
He didn't. It was the pastor who got butthurt for some reason. Talked about stopping Trump and shit on twitter earlier.

Shouldn't every state have equal number of electoral votes? Why are all other States cucked?

Maine and Nebraska.
Both of which only account for a combined total of 9 whole votes.

The Blue Wall makes a republican candidate fight uphill from the very start, and now that the niggers have started voting in the south it's only going to get worse.

Niggers are like 6% of the fucking vote and yet more than half of this thread is talking about it like they matter at all.

The real problem will be 30 million illegal spics voting.

Population.
Each state starts with 3 votes no matter what, and then gets additional votes based on the number of people living there (more or less, anyways)
Which means cuckafornia and jew york, both of which have enormous urban centers, are worth so many votes, and why no matter what the rest of the state does they're always blue.
Texas is starting to lean that way too, the counties that austin, dallas, etc are in have been voting blue for a long time. The only reason it's still a red state is because there's still enough population outside of those areas that vote red.

So all you have to is to import millions of Mexicans and you get more votes? That's retarded as fuck.

In fact, if you totally remove Texas, New York, and California from both parties Clinton is only 5 votes ahead of Big T

First Past The Post and the electoral college are both hopelessly, hopelessly broken and mean about 5 states determine the presidency every election year.

Well the electoral vote count is based off official census data, so you probably won't see more from illegals.
They will however vote, because "REQUIRING ID AT VOTING BOOTHS IS RAAAAACIIISSSST" (somehow).
Which is pretty blatantly obvious when you look at border states that vote red, but all their counties bordering Mexico are suddenly blue.

welcome to 1776, australian hat

Polls are fucking retarded. You have severe selection error that arises from just how unwilling/unable the average person is to participate in one.
Don't go to bed on election night.

If everyone knows this is happening then how come you fuckers can't force everyone to get an ID? Your republic is a sham.

Lol. all those that paid to become ambassadors will lose their money if hillary doesn't become president.

kek

Actually consider killing yourself

>haha xD he mad

If you're serious, so am i

Stupid kike, he already has over 15

Congress is slow, and even though it would be a boon to them Republicans aren't going to federally mandate it because it really should be a state level issue.
And since it is a state level issue and libtards scream the loudest, it never happens because DAS RASIS

I talked to somebody and had them try to explain why voter ID is "bad", and his response was "there's no proof of voter fraud" (which there can't be if there's no requirement to prove you even exist when voting) and "11 million americans don't have access to an ID" which is fucking insane. He basically said "it's too hard for them to get to the dmv".

TL;DR - Liberal retards

Let me explain. Niggers, mexicans, and jews. Top to bottom.

Don't place any value on the polls, we will see what happens on election day.

>there's no proof of voter fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=u4FPuLNjvAc

Better than that faggot Trump. Trump will be 100 times more embarrassing than that dried out cunt Hillary.

This is not complicated.

lol keep deceiving yourself, black folks hate trump. even fucking George Wallace and Barry Goldwater had more black votes than trump.

but muh imaginary narrative

He currently has 35% Hispanic, and 20% black, and 55% white, and 55% other (Asian)

>we will see what happens on election day
voter fraud

youtube.com/watch?v=HiLLAFcFM_c

thanks white women once again

this

I don't know why any of you fucks care about polls, no matter who's winning in any of them. Even if their numbers are accurate there's not a news outlet in the US that won't skew the fuck out of them.

the "voter proof never happens" argument is stupid in itself

just because i've never seen anybody be assaulted doesn't mean i shouldn't learn how to defend myself

murphy's law

what can happen, will happen at some point or another, and as it stands, voter fraud is extremely easy

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
REALLY MAKES ME THINK
ABOUT HOW DESPERATE YOU MUST BE
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
REALLY MAKES ME THINK
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
REALLY MAKES ME THINK
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

>In here liberals never vote because it's too hard to register for them.
Wut. How hard is it to drop a notice about the place you're living at? Not to mention if you lived in the city before (when ID is issued), you automatically are assigned to a voting place.

I think the reason why they don't vote is either the "politics are icky" meme or edgelord fuck the system bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=5dQnvpRyc3Y

How many Barney supporters are there?
How many of them can actually read?

>How hard is it to drop a notice about the place you're living at?
Very fucking hard. None of my Students registered to vote. I asked other people on the University and they say that none of their "friends" registered in time. Just move a student to a different town and he becomes retarded when it comes to the elections. There is a reason why PiS won. No left-wing University student voted.

Fucking hell, that didn't happen when I finished studies 2 years ago. Has this generation become retarded?

Then again, my year was pretty against PO, and I was on humanities.

>Has this generation become retarded?
It gets worse every year outside of Polibuda.
Universities of Science and Technology usually go right.

its rigged my dude

The technical university we have here functioning parallel to my uni used to produce Palikot supporters though.

Olsztyn or some other Łódź tier city?

Bydgoszcz. I didn't have much contact with UTP students but some of the most vocal burncats used to study there.

Please kill yourself if serious.

Toruń > Bydgoszcz

Hard to say, so many worthless treacherous fucks are anti-racist/anti-White.

you'd best be from a Red state like me, otherwise you can't do that.

like i can.

>Sweden
>Blacked
>Swedecuck
>Blackpilled
Checks out

Honestly I would not doubt it's rigged. Almost everyone I know loved Bernie Sanders, I know a few hardcore Trump supporters, but I have never met anyone who likes Hillary, and yet she beat Bernie's ass and is ahead of Trump, it's inexplicable.