K'nuckles Thread

K'nuckles Thread.
Post K'nuckles.

now THIS is my kinda thread!

aay boy. That guys kinda...hot. Ye tink he likes candy?

the funny thing is that when you are horribly diabetic from terrible life choices sugar can make you feel drunk pretty much in the exact way he gets drunk off of syrup, also; no meat limbs to rot off.

any webm requests?

Where's his hat?

Try to post a cuter character than Flapjack

K'nuckles going out of his way to push Peppermint Larry off a ladder in Low Tidings.

The scene with Dr. Barber telling Flapjack and K'nuckles the story that ends with SURGERY
Subtitles if possible

It's on fire.

K'nuckles pretending to be the Dock Hag's doll of him made out of dock tickets and him ripping it up
From the same episode, K'nuckles kissing the Dock Hag's actual big toe

Did they ever make it to Candy Island

i will never ever talk about this show anymore because of those motherfucking close up faces

you

The closest they ever got was the Moon King episode

what episode is this from?

Unhappy Endings

would be funnier if they came out disfigured

Thanks user

Was Knuckles supposed to be human?

They almost wished themselves to candied island dummie

I feel incredibly conflicted as a straight male

My sides

Here you go

Yea, but flapjack actually tasted Candied Island in that one

tfw no fujoshi gf that draws flapjack doujins

Thank you!

K'knuckles exploding from eating all those hotdogs.

post mega

What the fuck was Knuckles supposed to be? Like his blue face was supposed to be his beard or something?

This show had some really great dark humour.

What's K'nuckles' Devil Fruit power?

His torso was normal flesh color.

Being able to survive without any nutrients, and a shitload of deceases in him system.

I liek where this is going...

Tails/Flapjack where?

You know, I actually don't mind if they never did make it to Candied Island proper. It fits the show's theme of mishaps quite nicely. Although I won't deny the show was robbed the chance of closure, unlike Chowder.

I was kind of hoping for a TV movie like the CatDog one where they find their parents, as a series finale where they go to Candied Island but its actually a gap in some hellish dimension.