So is the nudity in this show uncensored on the DVD or am I just wasting my time? Also general opinions on the show?

So is the nudity in this show uncensored on the DVD or am I just wasting my time? Also general opinions on the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CF6vqK55uA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i would do unspeakable things to both their butts.

gave me massive jew fetish I really want to fuck a dark skin jew like illana and a fatass jew like abbi

Yeah, no totally dude.
The light-hearted liberal comedy is just full of nudity and unsimulated penetration on the DVD. Go pick it up bro, but don't sprain your dick too much :D

I am just curious. Clearly there is nudity in it but I just wasn't sure if it was blurred out because it's cable TV or it was always suppose to be blurred out including the home video releasing which you'd think would have it uncensored.

guys

i would also like an answer to this question

Why would you want to look at these ugly bitches?

Well I'll keep the thread alive until someone answers.

guys pls

giv jew gf

youtube.com/watch?v=6CF6vqK55uA

We need answers

agreed.

>Implying anyone here pays for physical media
Pirate the box set yourself and find out

Wow a show about gross promiscuous jewesses? When did they come up with this new concept?

That curly haired kike does stuff to mah dick

No you fucking retards. It's not censored because it's tv, it's censored because it's just a joke for a goofy comedy show. There's no way they're even actually naked.

Pitch me a premise for a Broad City XXX parody.

They mastrubate together in front of a mirror. Lesbian experimentation. Awkward trip to the sex shop. Ass to ass with awkward enema beforehand. Getting caught multiple times by different people in compromising positions.

Good show, interesting to see the standard jokes from a woman's perspective, and they only occasionally reverse the genders.

I'm still not sure if the Hillary episode was making fun of her or not...

It wasn't. I'm sure alt-right retards who like this show will post otherwise but that's because it's impossible for them to separate anything from politics so when they enjoy a show they have to convince themselves the show agrees with them.

prince yashua plays hannibal burress

Lol blurmpf a cheeto

>tfw they had to reshoot large portions of the latest season because they filmed shit assuming Hillary would win

no, givbro! bad!

Found him