HAPPENING

I'VE FOUND WHAT BIDEN SAYS TO THE LITTLE GIRL!!!!

I RECORDED THE BACKGROUND NOISE WITHOUT HIM TALKING AND PLAYED IT PHASE INVERTED TO CANCEL IT OUT SO YOU COULD ONLY HEAR HIS VOICE!

"By the way, you know how horny I am huh, don't you? Talk to my lawyer actually (laughs)"

PROOF: clyp.it/jw1yvmok

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/182783834
c-span.org/video/?323601-1/senate-ceremonial-swearingin-vice-president-biden
c-span.org/video/?323601-1/senate-ceremonial-swearingin-vice-president-biden&live
youtu.be/Ri5WDZnBHwQ?t=20
huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html
a.pomf.cat/usjhaw.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All I hear is the clicks from camera flashes

vimeo.com/182783834
:50"WHY DOES HE PUT HIS HANDS ON ME"
c-span.org/video/?323601-1/senate-ceremonial-swearingin-vice-president-biden

51:30 "LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT"

I'm not letting them slide this.

Kek is on our sides lads

Evil is on the immediate precipice of death.

gib me dat pussy

not clicking that but here have a bump,be warned clickers may be a ip logger or virus.

Prepare to die kid

Prepare to die kid

If someone could get rid of the camera clicks so we can crank our stereos up loud that would be great.

We use it on Sup Forums all the time m8, it's higher quality than vocaroo

Not clicking but have a bump

Well, at least you tried, definitely did help a bit but its hard to get all the frequency of the camera silent.

He for sure says "talk to my lawyer." Instead of daughter. Probably raped her on film and used it as blackmail. Typical of politicians.

This is just like how right after 9/11 shills swarmed Sup Forums, posting retarded conspiracy theories to muddy the waters

>meanwhile at CTR HQ

>Sup Forums existed before Sup Forums

This.

We need to pass this to Robert Morrow somehow. This shit is right up his alley.

Or Terry A Davis from TempleOS

He could probably remove sound at the frequency of flashes

I haven't learned how to do it but I think he could

no we can shit right on biden, we can tell hilliary to trump to cnn British op should do it so we don't get whacked or vanned.

>when your thread gets ignored and you get assassinated

your not going to get killed bong. People are just sliding it.

Who are you, again?

Bump, but I still can't make out what he's saying tbqh. I'm definitely down for all other dem nominees to be taken out before the dnc starts seriously pushing for a new candidate(IF they do decide so). I'd love to meme Bernie into ineptitudinal martyrdom, but the dude seems clean since the leftists socked him away in 95% whiteville Vermont.

These disgusting Jews will feel the wrath of Kek.

You can clearly hear him say he's horny to be standing next to a 13 year old

creepy biden

I guarantee if you get this to someone who works with audio they can confirm that what i've written is what biden says

The original video posted her is only right about one part, the rest is pareidolia from the subtitles

Me
He says horny

I'm scared.

and a mix guy on Sup Forums says he says lawyer

I heard horny as well. Typically I wouldn't buy into this kind of thing but Uncle Joe already makes himself look like a creeper at every opportunity and the girl looks like she just heard an over 60 year old man tell her he's horny so everything fits.

No you hear that because you watched subtitles in the original video and it tricked you

Exactly. We may not be able to hear the exact 100% phrasing but we can hear some variation of "I'm horny standing next to a 13 year old"

Then something about his daughter Ashley

the parents know

If the Aussie is still here who wanted source on the nipple touching it's at 1:20:40 here:

c-span.org/video/?323601-1/senate-ceremonial-swearingin-vice-president-biden&live

youtu.be/Ri5WDZnBHwQ?t=20

gropin biden

just one person with some experience in mixing or mastering is all i need and they'll hear it FUCK

the original audio was not intelligible, the subtitles WILL make you hear what they say if they're in the same ballpark

someone make these into webm its easier to spread that way

Joe "Tight holes make my smile widen" Biden

#PedoJoe should be trending right about now...

It's impossible to make that out, stop making this thread.

Couldn't he, I don't know, do all of that when it *wasn't* being recorded.

IDK a legit pedophile wouldn't wear his pedophilia right in front of the camera, he'd be self-conscious enough to keep it behind closed doors.

Yeah they definitely react to something. The mother looks away and the father has that face you put on in public when something you don't like but can't stop is happening. It's just such a weird combinations of behaviors.

i've been working with audio for years and i fucking KNOW that's what he says

look, when you don't have any experience in audio you cant even hear individual instruments in a song never mind pick out a voice in a crowd

can I get some bumps, we need to warn everyone

Vastly underrated

>bumping in your own thread

fucking hell NSA stop sliding

You expect me to just take your word for that?

Here's the nippling.

We need webm

Oy vey

All I heard was talk to my lawyer.

she even pulls away because even she knows it's wrong

daughter Ashley

I'm listening on monitor speakers, it's going to be hard to hear depending on what your device is.

There's phasing and shit going on, if you are using 1 speaker/mono it will sound fucked up. if you are using tinny laptop speakers you won't hear the frequencies for intellegibility

wew

I legit want to put it up on amplifiers but I don't want neighbors thinking there's a creepy old man talking about bullshit next door

I can hear all of what I've posted in the OP. Do you not think the lawyer part would make sense with the first part?

You guys better be listening in stereo

you know they fucked

He goes back again too. Joe Biden is a foot fetish away from being Schneider tier.

Bump, fuck that guy.

Joe "nipple tweaks for pipsqueaks" Biden

kekd

Joe "titty twister for your little sister" Biden

huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html

BUMP

oh shut up you mother fucker. Put Trump in place of Biden and tell me the media wouldnt freak the fuck out. Trump cant even sit with his own daughter with out them all over it. Eye for an eye you little bitch. Biden is a fucking weird ass pedophile.

Don't call me that

Zero evidence

But ignire all the PedoJoe evidence.

Plz goyz

Joe "nip and slidin" Biden

>phase canceling random noise with old random noise sampling

02:23:30

02:23:31

Watch it OP, be careful not to commit suicide by shooting yourself in the back of the head twice from across the room...

Joe "hyman dividin" Biden

(i used waves restoration but wanted to sound smart, listen to audio fgt)

Jews ITT: a.pomf.cat/usjhaw.webm

upload to YT fucking noob

OP is a faggot that doesn't know how phase inversion works

Fact: Biden is not a pedo, he just gets hyper-horny over the power rush of fondling the daughters of senators and getting away with it. Pic related, how he feels while defiling El Rato's baby daughters.

a german child was raped to death by an immigrant while both her mother and grandmother knew about it, they were both having sex with the immigrant

I don't see anything being different here other than these people are better protected

the site is legit we use it on Sup Forums all the time

thats practically the definition of pedophile.

Who has fucked more kids, Joe "Inside your Daughter I'll be Slidin" Biden or Dan "Ram it in her virgin Can" Schneider?

Link

Joe "never too small to take it all" Biden

"I can lick my own eyelids"

Joe "shoulder rubs while poppin chubs" Biden

just google it i can't be assed to find a link, it's almost 5 am here

with all seriousness he's a creep

Joe "is a pedophile" biden

Dan "spread your cheeks or there's no Nick" is unsurpassable

Joe "the toddler daughter is always hotter" Biden

>stop making this thread

"Shotgun Joe" Biden

Biden fucked more but the rough rider has the hotter ones

Joe "no breaks on this train going down the hymen drain" Biden

This made me laugh hard

>These disgusting Jews will feel the wrath of Kek.

Gotta agree with weed man here. It's fucking sickening to a former normie like me that Sup Forums is the last chance for western civilization to survive. But, here we are.

How old is she now? Can we contact her and make her famous for exposing the illuminati?

An eye for an eye makes the world blind

Joe "give your daughter to the new world order" Biden

Inappropriate Uncle Joe!

Cant hear shit lol