Watch movie

>watch movie
>pace around my room and start having a conversation with an imaginary gf
I cant be the only one who does this, r-right?

Joi was literally a way to show how lonely K was as a replicant, its not something you should emulate.

I did this before I watched Blade Runner

Why not?

>tfw you lay down and imagine having tender sex with each other after your conversation

what is sad is you have every tool in front of you right now to talk to women online but you don't use it.

sounds comfy, might start doing this when i'm ready to off myself.

No but sometimes I practice conversations I might have to have

Or imagine i'm giving an interview or a speech about some topic

Or imagine i'm explaining modern technology to Benjamin Franklin

This is how I've managed to keep myself sane as I approach wizardry.

What tools?
Women on OKcupid, Tinder, Bumble are all shit and what's worse is that it all focuses on distance, almost nothing actually focuses on what you have in common. OKCupid sort of does but not with your interests, more with your views on politics or sex.

I just think it's bizarre there's no dating service yet that lets you find people by your interests. I want to meet a girl who likes the same movies and vidya games.

I do this a lot. I start thinking about something. Then I start explaining in internal monologue. Then I assign a person I know to the other end of the dialog that I feel fits and carry on the conversation.

Bump

I do this but with friends, not a gf.

>vidya
You deserve to be alone

You're a massive faggot.

You post like a nigger teen. Lamenting your lack of companionship. Take a look at yourself user.

I do practice conversations as well as recreating ones I've had previously. I'll also have one-sided conversations with characters in books, TV shows etc. I think it's kind of some manifestation of l'esprit de l'escalier, but for utterly banal things

>start to imagine bad scenarios and begin to pace around my room punchin shadows and pretending i hit someone on the floor with a baseball bat

DELET

Usually people who have similar interests find people with similar interests in areas that cater to said interests.

>even your dream girlfriend in your imagination still manages to talk during movies

Blowing your brains out when?

I'll spend hours figuring how I'd react to imaginary scenarios involving real people...I'll actually start to feel real emotions about a completely false reality I dreamed up in my head, real embarrassment, anxiety, shame etc

Then I'll snap out of it and feel pathetic and alone all over again

>tfw the people you know are out there actually living life while you only pretend to live it

I think that's called maladaptive daydreaming, or at least that could be part of it. I do the same thing. The last times I can remember crying in my life have been at made-up scenarios.

We're not going to make it.

I stopped talking to her about movies, she has a terrible taste and always sours the mood with her incessant nitpicking when I'm just trying to enjoy some kino. I talk to myself now, I have a much better taste and can actually hold a conversation, I'm starting to find.

>maladaptive daydreaming
How had I never hear of this; I love it when Sup Forums teaches me stuff, you lot are more helpful than my fucking doctor I keep throwing money at

I kind of do this a lot but with an imaginary friend or brother because women don't understand films.

You're a retard dude. I literally said it's hard to find a gf with similar interests and you act like you can give me a complete psychological profile.

Why won't doctors help people that actually need help?

You need to grow up user.

grow up

>download track from the movie and listen to it on headphones while pacing around room daydreaming about your self insert in the film

Giv gf pls