How did this show get so many subscribers in such a short time...

How did this show get so many subscribers in such a short time? Even South Park only has like half that and it's been along for much much longer.

Is it truly Reddit the show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXOuzytkHGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>reddit and memey

South Park was out of the golden age by the time Reddit came around. Reddit has existed for the entirety of Rick and Morty's lifespan.

Man, will you people shut the fuck up about your displeasure about this show already.

"Wah, it's popular"
"Wah, I don't enjoy the show so I'll arbitrarily associate it with this website we all hate, r-right guys?"
"Wah, this sense of humor doesn't appropriate itself to my own sensibilities"

Jesus H. Tap-Dancing Christ with you (((people))) sometimes, always bitching and moaning about nothing. What don't you like about the show? Specifics, tell me exactly why you don't care for this show.

Its a 100 on the Reddit scale.

>(((people)))
?

Personally I find the humor incredibly lowbrow. It has adventure time syndrome where they constantly pass off made up words as jokes. And then they try hamfisted subversions in an attempt to tug at your heartstrings. NEWS FLASH ROILAND. PLAYING LISCENSED MUSIC OVER A SCENE DOESNT MAKE IT SAD. And how many times do we need to see Beth And Jerry bicker only to fall apart at the end of the episode? Season 2 was dreadful. Only episode I enjoyed was Total Rickall.

Bojack horseman is way better.

yes, because a show being 100 on the Sup Forums scale would be soooo much better

>reddit

There you go again, you did it, do you feel better about yourself? Let me ask you this, how the fuck would you even know if something is reddit or not unless you go to that site? Is there something you know and liked to tell us?

Now you see, faggots, this is constructive criticism. And I agree. However, I specifically enjoy the intended low brow humor in the simple fact of the matter that it's a grown 60+ year-old grandfather interacting with his 10+ year-old grandson in a role of mentorship/comradery and sometimes loving family member, showing his grandson the world, how to be a man, and to stand up for one's own beliefs, despite what others may say.

Why are you so buttburt that not everyone likes your Reddit trash?

How is the show reddit?

I don't give two shits about what any shit slinger enjoys, what I have a problem with is the people on this board becoming stupider, lazier, and overall less creative in what they put forth. Like the OP for example. What answer does he want to articulated to give him a satisfactory answer to his question? Different change in demographics? A different market? MAYBE THE FACT THIS FUCKING FAGGOT ASKS A LOADED QUESTION WHEN YOU CAN CLEARLY AND OBVIOUSLY SEE THAT, YES, IF YOU GO TO A WEBSITE THAT HAS A LOT OF SUBSCRIBERS TO A PARTICULAR FUCKING WHATEVER, MAYBE YOU CAN, IN FACT, CALL IT THAT WEBSITE'S SHOW. FUCKING AYE, ARE YOU REALLY THAT SHALLOW AND MUNDANE?

Netflix

Considering that at least one of them actively trolled Rick and Morty threads on Sup Forums, I imagine that the creators did a lot of shilling for it on social media.

Not him, but I think the whole "Reddit like it so it sucks" think is stupid.

And you know, I'm not trying to be an asshole, but man, you have to say more than just that, or else this place becomes a huge circle jerk, echo chamber were no dissenting opinions are allowed because "LOL FUCK REDDIT" Shit, we're all adults. We enjoy cartoons. The OP though, the fuck does this have to do with cartoons, besides some kind of website pissing match?

ITT: Redditors

>Sup Forums tolerates Plebbit and all Plebbit related things
When can we delete this board?

>Jesus H. Tap-Dancing Christ
>yeah, that was clever and funny!

Go back to "scraping for pennies" or whatever the fuck it was you said you did for a living Justin.

>I can't make arguments about why things are bad, all I can do is scream REEEEE REDDITT LIKES IT!!!!!11!!!1!

it's neo-nazi speak for jew.

also a good indicator of who's shit-teir opinion you should totally disregard.

He's misusing the echoes.
I bet it's Dan.

For nothing else, the leddit memes are helpful in pointing out who the newfags are

The bad news is they're highly vocal

I read that in roiland's voice

didn't we used to have a rule about bitching about reddit

Is this show "reddit" as well?

>or else this place becomes a huge circle jerk, echo chamber

You say that like that's not specifically what Sup Forums is. The only discerning difference between the tumblr community and this one is opposing views. They're both trash, and it's alarming that you didn't already know that. Reddit's just somewhere in the middle

> #
> #
> (You) #
>>I can't make arguments about why things are bad, all I can do is scream REEEEE REDDITT LIKES IT!!!!!11!!!1!

Shit, what year is this? I've been on this website for 8 years. The fuck happened to this place?

Its actually a new unspoken "rule" made by the new Tumblr normalfag jannies

It's fucking retarded is what it is.

South Park is a mediocre and stale show, without even a shred of dedication in it's creation. Rick and Morty does the opposite.

About the reddit hate, If you don't like some show don't bump the thread talking about it. This stupidness is beyond my comprehension.

t.Redditor

epic

>butthurt redditors

>butthurt channiggers

Yeah. It's mostly just self-loathing that really isn't funny or good at drama. It fails to know where it wants to be. A drama with comedic moments to highlight how shitty Bojack is? A comedy that bashes Hollywood and uses Bojack and his supporting cast to give a view of it. It just does the same thing over and over with no resolution.

That actually gets me thinking.
How would a show look if it was a 100 on a Sup Forums scale?

Probably like the shittiest shit that has ever been shit

Exactly, what was the need to specifically call out that website? Why not funnyjunk, or ebaums, or cracked, or cartoonbrew, or any of the other hundreds of websites that talk about cartoons? This shit is getting old. Talk about cartoons, not some dick waving contest about an irrelevant site. And more importantly, who gives a shit about subscribers?

This shows panders to Reddit's other demographic so yes

Maybe it's cuz I watched Bojack first, so all the emotional scenes in Rick and Morty felt forced (like someone else said on here, you can thank the shitty music for that), but it's a little irritating when people act like sad moments in Rick and Morty are the most heartwrenching thing to come out of TV

> serious replies

holy shit nigga kys yourselves

It's all OP's fault. He started the thread with an horrible image and an even worse question. There was never another option other than shitpost.

dumb redditor frogposter

It's called Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

>It just does the same thing over and over with no resolution

You know this show's about depression, right? Considering what kind of person Bojack is, yeah, that's not gonna resolve itself

How are people this stupid?

Man, you niggers are hopeless. 45 posts in and only 6 of them are about the shows themselves. You fucking worthless faggots don't even watch these shows, have stated you hate them, yet try to shit on others who enjoy it by pushing your agendas about this "Leddit" boogeyman. Congratulations, you cock smokers are (((Jews))). Go fuck yourselves.

>complains about pepe
>claims to be a non redditor
Top kek brudda

>depression

Something only a redditor could come up with

Once again proving that OP is always a faggot.

Hello rabbi

pepe is love cunt

Trying way too hard to fit in,redditor,go back to your safespace if you hate criticism about your gay show so much

What the fuck? Is this just some high level shit posting at this point? Of course the show's about depression.

Shut the fuck up you dick loving ass mongler. Only one person in this thread gave actual criticism about the show and the rest of you have been talking about some dumbass website.

And I'm saying 'depression' is way too common of a issue to be original,dumb redditor

Gee,you sure do love talking about dicks,no wonder you redditors are insesitive faggots

What I dislike about the show, is that the writers are all men. Really brought down my enjoyment levels, after hearing that.

here's your (You)

I proffered Sup Forums before newfags did nothing but talk about other websites.

i've been on Sup Forums since 2006, people were complaining about somethingawful and gaiaonline back then

Yeah,they need more women to spice it up

Yeah, because it's such a common reoccurring theme in cartoons, huh shit for brains? There's also discussion about nature vs. nurture, moral ambiguity, the different roles that people play in others lives, private vs public perception, and the consequences of choice.

But no, keep harping on about some bitch made website that you have a stiffy for, you cunt sniffing taint licker.

It feels like a show that's trying to outrun it's own jokes

Gee,I almost became interested after your shilling but then I realized that there are other shows who does whatever Bo9gag Horseredditor tries to do even better

Because that's the only language you understand, Garrison

I guess the worst part about this is that you've resorted to shitposting to save face

what is this thread

Name those cartoons then, you lying ass piece of shit.

A bunch of butthurt Redditors

>someone gets mad about the level of discourse on the website
>everyone proceeds to shitpost

There you go. All caught up to speed.

I feel the same way about American Dad and Archer. There's just something missing.

Unlike you I dont speak faggot,redditor

And unlike your dumbass, I've actually arranged the words I typed into sentences that put forth my ideas in a meaningful way that can be properly understood by those reading them. What makes the show "reddit"? Answer that.

Dude, it's just shitposts. Give up. You're not even talking about the show anymore

Literally black science man the show

How is not Reddit? Explain that Redditor

And yet, I just asked you to talk specifically about the damn show. You fucking (((people))) sicken me. Even Yotsuba°C at least put forth the effort into his shitposts with charts. You lazy pieces of shit aren't even worth it anymore.

You Redditors cant even defend your own show, pathetic

You know it is different now. Don't try to sugar coat it.

Wow. What the fuck constitutes something as reddit? Without some sort of meaningful objectives, sought out goalposts, or definable quantitative metrics, this is just a worthless discussion.

I can tell you what it is. It's a comedy show featuring a back to the future rip off of doc brown and marty mcfly as grandfather and grandson going across the cosmos getting into crazy shenanigans, with the rest of their family every once in a while.

Id love to watch such a show. Do tell.

Oh wait... youre talking out of your ass.

>And yet, I just asked you to talk specifically about the damn show.

Wasn't even the guy you were arguing with, dumb dumb

Do you honestly think you're being funny now? You're just using buzzwords at this point. I'm not even mad, just disappointed. So I'll tell you the same thing I told that other faggot, because it's the truth. I'm going. Before that though, take the last word. I know it'll just kill you inside if you don't.

So it panders to a Reddit audience? Got it.

Go shill your show elsewhere
If you actually had taste,you would know but you're a redditor so I dont expect anything else

It's so hard to tell. You kids all sound the same.

So anyone older than 18 will enjoy the show? Gotcha. Hey, it's a school night buckaroo, Shouldn't your momma be tucking you in right now?

Glad for you to admit defeat,Redditor

Is that all you redditors can throw? Pathetic bunch,guess you learned such sophisticated jokes from Reddit and Memey right?

>redditors
Omelette du fromage, new friend.

glad to know you admit your show's toilet humour has run its course after the first replay, friend :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=RXOuzytkHGA

I know the feel, man. It hurts to have to become "that guy who's nostalgic for an earlier version of an online community", but for all the bickering that Sup Forums used to engender, at least it was bickering because people were passionate about shit and had dissenting opinions they were willing to articulate. This new idea that you're either with the Post-Numale Uncuckable Army of Le Rope Day, or you're against them.

I really do wonder how many of them are just butthurt Eurotrash or Russian trolls.

>unironic reddit dicussion
>thread isn't deleted
I despise you OP

It wouldn't be so bad if these newfags were actually funny or original. You have this pieces of shit like this
Just throwing out "Reddit! Reddit!" like it's going out of style. There's an entire dictionary full of new and exciting words they've never even heard of. Man, just crack a book open.

You're right, probably just some weird foreigners shitting up the place as per usual.

Seems like I hit a nerve eh? Typical redditor

I blame the mods myself. Lazy self-righteous assholes.