National post bashes this "terrible" idea called nativism

nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/michael-den-tandt-nativism-in-the-u-s-and-canada-has-become-one-of-the-sad-legacies-of-911&pubdate=2016-09-12

Tl;Dr:
>oy vey goyim why do you think you are entitled to more than these landed immigrants
>your parents paid hundreds of thousands of dollars into this system, so did your grandparents yet somehow you think you deserve more than Fatima and achmed who just arrived.

Fucking national post is shit, yet some how is one of our more decent publications. When will become more Americanized in the Sup Forumsitical sense?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R7bkNQK2SXE
library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

You just got rid of Harper who was basically your Bush. Now you get your Obama years.

um...I don't hate jews, but I do love Canada.
youtu.be/R7bkNQK2SXE

They better be fucking shorter, also bush rushed in a bunch of immigrants, just like Harper. Now I work with dozens of peopke who can't poo in the loo

>love your nation
>don't hate the subverters of your nation

The day of the rope approaches

I just don't buy that shit.
Was raised as a christian, but a kind of Christian that is very close to being a Jew.
>pic related

That rope better not freeze before it reaches the north. I am constantly running into scarfies and their fucked up culture needs to leave

Keep your mind open, little potato will show you the way

You better makes sure trump gets elected, otherwise we are fucked. Business leaders need to deal with population contraction without importing 10s of thousands of shit tier immigrants

about time the Canadians show these dirty injuns their fucking place

The whole world is fucked if this last hero of the common man is stumped.

>TPP will pass
>climate change treaty will pass
>global government will be practically erected on these two policies designed to control the global economy
>jihadist immigrants continuously imported
>terror attacks all over the country
>government uses it as an excuse to usher in increasingly overbearing surveillance
>1984 is here

this analogy rings true economically speaking too though, harper left a shitstain economy (though its not all his fault)

problem is obongo just the problems by doubling the national debt

canadas debt levels are already STAGGERING

Yah, my work is shit, so my colleagues are naturally blue pilled and treat trump like the boogeyman, nevertheless their assertions are so mind blowingly stupid while they talk about others being stupid for supporting him, it makes my brain aneurism.

I know trump is rough around the edges compared to what most people are used to, but what most peopke areused to has been failing us.

Stop blaming Harper or bush for any of our shit. There are far more factors involved and one is the lack of reinvestment into anything other than consumer goods that everone down the chain was doing.

Aside from not hating Jews, where have I gone wrong in this video?

Would this not be the perfect time to use the native american arguement?

i am just saying that the analogy is apt, not that i blame them as much as people think, they did both make fuckups.

everyone done

What a terrible "article". I know its a blog piece but godamn it takes nearly half the article to get to any semblance of its point, and even then it doesn't make sense.

But yeah my family have done more for this country than any immigrant has. And in before some libtard says "HURR DURR WELL WHITES ARE IMMIGRANTS AS WELL", lets just say that there is a reason those fuckhead Abos are huffing gasoline and misusing government funds.

OUR ECONOMY IS MADE UP OF 20% SERVICE SECTOR JOBS

There was a point? I skimmed it and didn't see one.

If they hate nativism so much they should call them selves the immigrant post

Those useful idiots make my blood boil, especially if the country becomes uncucked you know they'll spend the first few years protesting and complaining about how it "could've been better" when they don't know shit about how it would've been. Like CNN is going to report on Obama's funding of foreign freedom fighters to destabilize the regions so he can use the subsequent outpouring of "refugees" to smuggle in jihadists to create the need for a police state. Fucking bitches got a fine ass working mothers policy yesterday and leftists STILL complained. Makes me want to pistol whip some libtards to give them a taste of the meaning of liberty and freedom.

oy vey xd

Even Winston Churchill wrote of this

library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm

Daily Reminder.

Mass immigration in the West, to sustain growing populations. Is a plot by banks to keep their debt plantations going.

add more consumers to the economy, GDP goes up.

99% of the people are getting poorer even though the gdp is rising.

banks and others in that socio economic group reap the rewards as they collect on debt payments.

>zionational zost

(((banks)))

And all I see is a bunch of nicely tanned Sietch wenches I'd like to suck and FUCK.

ANYHOW-- Again, where have I gone wrong in my analysis of hyper-liberalism? : youtu.be/R7bkNQK2SXE

(But seriously senpai, every-time I see a jewess, I start massaging my booze addled prick. Seriously. Fuckin' love dem jews girls-- and any girl what looks like 'em. Dana Lueschorsch (or whatever) looks like one, but she's Irish-Native (imagine the drunken madness,)u feel me?

Most people support anti-values screening and the polls are suggesting Toodoo's honeymoon phase might finally be fading. Baby steps.