>A wall is on the rise on the border

Feels good man

>No more mexifucks in my country

And? obama won't leave office.

I hope you're apprenticing as a stone mason

Chaos!

KEK=CHAOS

better get ready to build wall paco

Does this mean my shillbucks are going away?

Only way to save America realistically though is to import shit tons of Europeans to drown out the brown, preferably not Germanic because their women seem to vote Democrat in America. That's the awful thing, they actually need more immigrants to solve the problem! That dpesent sit well with me as a nationalist, but I'd rather not see america die. Maybe invite poles to do all of the taco niggers jobs

>tfw getting gassed in January 2 for just being a spic

Better start working on that wall Pablo

There's still time.
Shill while you can!

>America might still have a chance to start uncucking itself

Good on you lads.

fuck off you cunt pm didnt even do the immigration part of brexit

The fuck did you say?

Trump will Make Mexico Great Again.

Think about it. Now all your people who actually work will stay there.

Trump is literally in Cruise Control right now. As long as he doesnt do or say anything insanely retarded, he can just take it easy, keep a low profile, and let Hillary destroy her own campaign.

Better start brushing up on bricklaying Pablo, because the wall is coming and it just got 10 feet taller. .

After the debates the polls will show Trump down. Even if Hillary faints again and the moderators have to debate Trump on their own, old media will ignore that and use his poor performance as the reason he's down in the polls.

I think he is referring to this

burrardstreetjournal.com/obama-refusing-to-leave-if-trump-elected/

don't worry its already been confirmed fake by everyone though, at least they tried

We have no problem with Slavs

only if you are illegal.

>polls
>numbers
>graphs

if id red trump-o chan will win also check em

Hop on or fuck off!

Let's be honest here
It's not entirely off the table at this point.

damn thats a good gif

>newfag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stay the fuck in Mexico you bean

really made me xDXFDXDFXFX11!!!!

do i have permision to save that meme friend?

after jr.'s gaffe today and hillary back to campaigning, it should return to normal.

stop sliding this goys

whoops

yes i am new to this forum where do you guys keep your funny me-mes?

No, we need to incentivize white native birth rates, while reducing the Hispanic population.

Projections have blacks shrinking slightly in population size. They're the worst problem we have, but their relative proportion won't be growing. The hispanics are the problem. Deporting the illegals will put a major dent and push things off. As the economy improves for working class whites, we can then hope to see more white births, and outpace the browns.

Just like when the media claimed that he lost the Republican debates, when every single poll showed that public opinion favored him? And after every debate his numbers grew until he was the nominee?

The same media that's at an all-time low in polling for trustworthiness?

Please. The conditioning is broken.

>samefag

>le ahahaha NOPE GUESS AGAIN NIGGER XDXDXDXD111!!!!111

holy shit 4 month old post my bad man
>oldfag

respect your elders, hotdogger

All is as Kek wills it.

What we have set in motion here can never be undone.

fucking mexicans, when I was in the USA every fucking white people I met were nice, kind and good to me, only mexicans and, surprise surprise, niggers were racist or otherwise violent. trump will win you

i hope he's that petulant i really wanna see him hang

I think we all know he's going to get pummeled in the debates. Hillary's been planning for this exact sort of thing for over a decade.

The last thing we need is more eurocucks. We just need more American whites.

Just think, all we have to do to solve the Mexican problem is elect Trump, build a wall, deport illegals, make it 5 years in prison for hiring an illegal immigrant, outlaw sending money back to Mexico, and a good amount of them will already be gone by the time we're all ready to have children.

i kek'd

We already tried that in Chicago. Now we have a nigger, spic and pollock problem in separate parts of the city.

>my mom is actually voting for Donald Trump

She's always been a republicunt, but I thought she cared about me.

Don't worry, Drumpf will not win.
He rises in the polls when he keeps his mouth shut, but sadly for him the debates has to be done. That's when he'll fuck up.

This is good news, if you start your construction career now you'll surely benefit once the wall building begins.

Obama seriously doesn't seem to really want the job anymore. He's just going along with what the elites tell him, and when he's out he'll just put his feet up, not giving a damn who the next president is.

Get that cement mixer ready, Paco!

Better buy the #ImWithHer merchandise while you still can.

The Mexicans at work used to laugh when I talked about Trump or just talked about the election reasonably but now they are in full "literally shaking" mode.

One is voting for him(He's white acting as fuck)

>Trump will win
>the Republican congress is predicted to make gains, perhaps even taking the Senate.
>at least one liberal Supreme Court Justice will die within his first term, probably 2 if he gets a second term
>vast majority of his recommendations are midwestern Protestants from humble backgrounds. Guaranteed protection of 2nd amend for foreseeable future, possibly even proscription of abortion and faggot "marriage"

This man wil literally save America. How did everything go so right? Are we reaponsible?

Kill yourself Sven.
Go save your women.

>trump is going to build a bridge with the ukraine

So are you going to do that same thing that wojak is doing or what?

No, they just need to kick out all of the illegals and anchor babies and promote middle class couples to breed.

>1 post by this ID

Go to hell fucking beaner, time to conquer your land, ethnic cleanse you, and colonize with Aryans.

I'm done senpai.
Come on over Ukrainebro.

Fresh Trump OC, lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=bRNy3IjdKFA

>mfw

I just want Trump to repatriate 1/3 of my family

Don't worry... He'll shave foot, ankle, and leg in his mouth here any minute and fuck it all up again. Let's see... Who's left for him to insult?

isn't it funny?

Based mexibro.

No to need to start panicking unless Hillary bombs in the debates. Trump's nothing without his precious "TELEPROMP-----TER." Without a screen to read he'll look like a petulant tard next to Hillary who is a literal robot about facts and numbers. No amount of hand gestures will compensate for a complete and utter lack of knowledge about the job at hand. Hillary just keeps her cool she can continue her epic coast to victory. Bitch is rolling low and slow. Ever read 'The Tortoise and The Hare'?

Kek'd, cucked and bumped.

How are things at the CTR sweatshop?

>grunt
PoC and enlightened white people will save us from a Drumpf presidency. If the UK had more of both groups, they wouldn't be stuck with the BREXIT. Maybe they'll learn one day.

oh shit, son. we bout to get all up in that ass, jose.

He's been everywhere the last two weeks, while Clinton has been in hiding for forever. Still only taking controlled questions.

Here's actual footage of Trump debating

youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ

>import niggers
>get detroit and useless niggers that dont work

>import tacos
>get borderjumpers, drugs and Los Angeles, also people working for low wages

>import yuros
>get hardcore antifa fuck with white guilt, pussies and a potential psychopath

>dont import
>none of the above happens to your country so you only have to deal with your own problems

Amazing b8.

I'm sure there is a solid percentage of real Hillary supporters that are this utterly fucking stupid. Well done. Here's a (you) for the effort user.

Fucking rockin... I give him till next Friday before his dementia kicks in and he runs off at the mouth and subsequently plummets in the polls.

You have to go back

>Audience boos
>Trump still wins
Sounds like nothing's changing

Ok but meanwhile imgur.com/gallery/6T7d7my

Kike

It's a great idea friend. Importing a different group of minorities will cancel the other group out. It's like a fire, the only way to stop fire is more fire.

This was not worth a thread.

>mass taco removal
oh god yes

On Reddit you should try there.

I wish we can just have another great pilgrimage of Scots and Englishmen, heck even irish. Bring in as much Ukrainians, Austrians, and Hungarians as possible.

Let your island burn with the Pakis and Jamaicans.

>implying the debate audience will be filled with /trump shills
>responding with nothing.
enjoy it while it lasts trump fag.
your days are numbered.
LITERALLY.

The tides are changing.

Don't forget the already vacant SCOTUS seat.