Hillary's shit rally in Greensboro today

6 year olds playing soccer draw bigger crowds than this. the polls are a god damn lie. trump is filling stadiums. they are going to try to steal the election if she doesn't die.

>bored supporter browsing snapchat

Probably just went to post that she went. fucking whore

THIS IS A LIE, DELETE THIS

they had this outside the campus kek

I remember last month when Trump came to Wilmington, NC. The event was held on a Tuesday and was announced the Sunday before. They had about 5,500 tickets available for the event. They sold out within 24 hours. The Trask coliseum was packed to the gills in the middle of a hot August afternoon. 5,500+ people took time off of work to travel from all over the state to see Trump. Businessmen in expensive suits, mothers took their kids out of school to go see Trump. You know, the usual basket of deplorables.

Meanwhile, Hillary can't fill what looks like a high school gym with a week's notice. And people keep telling me she's leading in the polls.

>t. I'm not even a Trump supporter.

This

If she wins this election, it will undoubtedly prove that the elections are rigged

Can some autist give us a head count?

My guess is 375.

40-50 of those people are probably reporters.

...About 15% are press
............25% show-up to see if Hillary falls down again

Trump rallies also have tons of overflow, there are literally more people standing outside a rally they can't get into because it's filled to capacity than there are total people attending Hillary rally. Pic related is the one where a few bike locked themselves to their car doors to block the highway a couple miles away hoping it would stop people from attending.

>Pic related is the one where a few bike locked themselves
Meant a few protestors.

Nice cherrypicked angle, drumpftard. I bet it was also at the beginning of the rally, huh drumpftard?

The polls arent ENTIRELY a lie.

A lot of Hill supporters are defacto supporters; they just dont like Trump so its gotta be Shill. They're not inspired or excited, like Trump supporters, so they dont show up to rallies.

Tl;dr: Hill has vastly more voters than 'supporters'

Is this the rally where she brought the literal retard on stage to shill for her?

looks like a poorly-attended high school pep rally, and the back half of the room is entirely a gaggle of news reporters sucking her cock

and half of them just cam to see her pass out

>implying that's even a lot
OH YES DRUMPF BTFO

Kek, a bad Trump rally is 5 times that

how can she even compete?

>If she wins this election, it will undoubtedly prove that the elections are rigged

And there isn't a fucking thing we can do about it.

There is nothing we can legally do about it. There is lots that will be done on the streets of America.

probably 50%+ of those people work for her anyway

This. During the Arab Spring the government was giving free tickets to various international events to their employees to fill out the stands.

I bet Hillary is just padding the crowds out with friends, donators and employees.

>>t. I'm not even a Trump supporter.

Hilldog detected.

They really shouldn't have let her interrupt someone's high school basketball game for this speech.

Pretty rude of her.

come on america, this is hardly fair for non-american users, you chat to much crap, cant you give us the real picture.

lol came here to post this

half of the peoplle at the rally are hte people working for her