>constantly say "oh joy" ironically when something shit is happening
>at first is was a joke
>do it on impulse now
>cantmakeitstop.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atzLwyecuZg
youtube.com/watch?v=19TBzy81Mac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I occasionally whisper "What the what?" to absurd things and mutter "Hmmph Hmmph" to funny things worthy of a giggle.

I get where what the what came from, but where is hmmph hmmph from?

Regular Show

>something related to eggs around me
>"eggs eggs eggs"

the hell, a gumball fag? really? in this day and age? I thought I was the only one left.

"Gawd Dangit" and Marge's grumble of disapproval are in my vocabulary.

Gumball? I thought what the what was Bob's burgers?

I do that too, even though its weird for me because i usually just say flat out obscenities

I took "conflabbit" from the rugrats. I use it When I'm around my niece and nephew

>Gets triggered when somebody writes 'Whew' instead of 'wew'

I use the word 'Reddit' to describe something terrible

My friends and I use spongebob quotes during conversation.

You and your friends sound insufferable.

I think it's mostly made me jaded about cartoons and given me disdain for adult cartoon fans. Sometimes I wish I could go back to liking cartoons the way I did as a kid

Beavis and Butthead has had more of an influence on my behavior and activities with friends as a 25 year old than it ever did when I was 10.

>My inner monologues often "break the 4th wall", as if I were a character, and I'm giving exposition to an audience watching me
>roll my eyes when something annoys me
>feel the need to make snarky, ironic remarks about things, as if compelled to deliver a joke to an unseen audience
>imagine what type of characters the few people close to me would be

I don't like doing any of that, but I can't stop, because it makes life less dull.

I will do this from time to time youtube.com/watch?v=atzLwyecuZg , my family uses the Stuart little weird salute for greeting eachother. Cartoons and comics are the main reason I know English.

I got this from Animaniacs and I still say it to my loved ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=19TBzy81Mac

Speaking of which, i shout "HELLLO NURSE" to girls. i get hard from being slapped

Me and my brothers still do this, we loved animaniacs

Not exactly Sup Forums, but Sup Forums in general
I used to have some retarded ideas (still do, but whatever), Sup Forums gave me a place to vent those ideas and still have them challenged.
So, if it hadn't been for Sup Forums, i'd be at least three times the moron i still am

Anyone else?

I've stopped reading comics, because Sup Forums constantly (only) points out all the negatives until there's no positives left.
This mindset is contagious and so I can't enjoy anything comics anymore.
But since I have no life, I still peruse Sup Forums like a masochistic drug addict.

I use greentext in a lot of messages

I forget I can't spoiler too in messages

I shout "YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH" when something great happens and anytime Im about to do a task I shout name of task then time after words

I think nearly everyone on this board is guilty of doing the inner monologue thing at least once

The one I use the most is probably Hmm Hmm! From Regular Show. That and constant Spongebob jokes, even ones from the video games and YouTube poops and shit.

Fuck man. Are you me?

I remember that salute, I use to do it as a kid.

If I hadn't visited here then I would've turned out a liberal scum. So yes, I'm probably 5 times smarter that I visited here and learned to think for myself. I honestly think this site is good for learning too. I'm more self aware and now feel really bad that everyone around me is sheeple.

I keep getting boners everywhere.

>conservative
>smarter
Pick one and only one

autism the thread

do you manchildren actually say this shit in real life? fucking CRINGE

Occasionally say Boo-urns when a group shows disapproval.

Yeyeyeyeyeyeyeah

Fuck off normie

Don't turn this into a Sup Forums thread, dum dum.

Alright, but give me gum gum

^^^^Babies^^^^

When I think about it
Pretty much everything I say is a simpsons reference I don't even realize I'm saying

How bout some ABC gum?

Does she chew cummies like that?

I say "hey lady!" In a dr. Frink's voice when I see a hot woman. Usually gets a giggle out of them.

FUCKING THIS

I have a really hard time not answering the phone by saying "Ahoy Hoy!" thanks to Mr. Burns.

Things are "cool", they're "groovy".

When I swear, it's "Primus dammit!" now.

user do you not know who Jerry Lewis is?

Also, I will occasionally break out Beast Wars Megatron's immortal line "Ah, would that I could hear that sound lull me to sleep each night..."

before Sup Forums i suffered from anger issues
now outbursts arent a problem anymore since im always angry

I'm troubled by how much use I get from Eddy's shocked "OHH"

I do, and I am aware his voice and personality was based off Lewis. But I chose Frink cause you people may recognize Frink more.