Is he our guy?

Is he our guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=Az1JyDJ_iKU

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/45-ask-me-anything-5
manhattan-institute.org/html/comparing-immigrant-assimilation-north-america-and-europe-5846.html
youtu.be/9E5igZ0rqLQ?t=2965
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>atheist
>jew

same thing, damn degenerate

>Calling Sam Harris a jew

kek

>Although Harris has associated himself with the "New Atheism", he considers the term "atheism" to be problematic.

Top kek.

Does he talk about her emails in this? Timestamp pls

No, that video was before the emails came out. He does though in a new podcast.

Timestap is 48:26
soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/45-ask-me-anything-5

Yeah, fuck this guy.

Why?

He's giving too much credit to the Clinton's intentions and what another 8 years of them would do to the country.

I agree with a lot of what he says about Trump, but I'm still 99.9% sure he's better than Clinton in the long term. Would have liked to see Rand get it, and it would have been nice to have Ron finishing up his term around this time.

You believe the past 8 years have been terrible, or at least worst than before them?

The last eight years have been miserable and it's only going to continue to get more and more miserable

Miserable how?

Social degradation and cultural stagnation, mass immigration, mass surveillance just to name a few. We're looking at possible European and North American civil wars and possibility a clash of superpowers in the future.

We're living in the end times my man, it's only the natural cycle of things.

You sound delusional to be honest. People have been saying it's the end times since times have began. If you think "social degradation", whatever that means, will lead to the end times, then you need to pickup a history book.

Are you retarded? Social degradation and mass immigration of savages who didn't assimilate into native culture is what destroys the greatest civilization to have ever existed, and we're well on the fast track into complete annihilation within the next two centuries.

The West is going to crumble.

You don't know this, but immigrants assimiate in AMerica the best. Assimilation has actually never been better. Before you were born, "real" Americans (Anglo-Saxons) were saying the same thing about the Irish. Almost word for word about Jews today. They're schemers, only care about money, even drew them as monkeys. Statistically speaking, the world has never been more at peace. You forgot the turmoil of WW2, WW1, the Civil War. All of which happened fairly close to each other long term.

manhattan-institute.org/html/comparing-immigrant-assimilation-north-america-and-europe-5846.html

Guess what? Muslims don't assimilate into Western society and America isn't the center of the galaxy. Have to fall at some point, and it's usually always internal strife.

The only reason super powers haven't collided in the past 70 years was because in our great wisdom decided the next logical step was to create devices capable of destroying everything humanity has accomplished for the past 7000 years.

>Muslims don't assimilate into Western society

I just posted a study that shows they assimilate into America.

Sam Harris is the most redpilled atheist right now. He literally makes a sport of rekting liberals while calling himself an extreme liberal and against religion.

jew controlled opposition, has literally destroyed the atheist movement.

Stupid jew is losing his following to KEK. get fucked by the technomancy

He is a classical liberal. There are still some of us around.

He needs to talk to the dilbert guy to calm his tits about Trump. Then Sam will be our guy.

trust the jews, always lose

no OP this guy is just another jew being a jew. he refuses to accept that trump did his homework. while the GOP bought a few bad polls conducted in a very biased way they refused to accept that EVERYTHING the liberals have put forward is fake

support for illegals poll in 2011 was done by calling hispanic names out of the phone book by a college in california

the alleged demographic shift isnt happening.a mexican working for the census put together a forcast that showed america with 1/3 its current total population with mexicans being the majority and it would allegedly happen by 2040

then they said 2060 and whites lose the majority (51%) in 2040 but would still be the largest group at 49%

now they are saying shit like 2070. obama has deported millions of illegals. he must be racist as hell. many have gone back to mexico. jeb didnt even get 3% of the vote. he fucked a goblin for nothing. rubio couldnt win 2 states and they followed all the rules. they said what they were told to say

and despite all this the jew in your vid is to dumb to understand it was all planed. that a quick look around on comments sections on youtube and twitter post indicates the far left shit isnt popular

He goes after Christianity in some of his books, like the End of Faith, but REALLY spends the bulk of his time laying into Islam.

No. Atheism is literally the religion taught in public school. You can't be a redpilled atheist.

Secularism isn't Atheism, dumbass.

First week in the board of peace, user?

>Before you were born, "real" Americans (Anglo-Saxons) were saying the same thing about the Irish

And they were right? The Irish never assimilated, they simply made the USA more like Ireland. Irish and continental immigration is why things like the New Deal was passed, and how the Old Left got influence.

WASPs were always more conservative than other European-Americans.

There was no assimilation.

Touch a nerve there? I'm sorry you bought your worldview from a bureaucrat. Maybe you should try reading instead of pretending you're smart because you watched a TED talk on weed. I'm sorry for taking your time. I'm sure you have a pillow to molest.

Who are real Americans exactly, according to you? What is your heritage?

umad? isn't an argument.

>has literally destroyed the atheist movement.
wut?

>Stupid jew is losing his following to KEK
even though he's gone full retard about DJT, it doesn't seem like it. Plenty of people still listen to him about other topics. Although this will probably change when DJT gets elected and proceeds to MAGA

Real Americans are those British colonials who formed America.

I am an Anglo-Saxon.

What about Native Americans? The Anglos completely destroyed their way of life and committed many atrocities to force assimilation into the Anglo way of life and ultimately America.
Considering they inhabited the land for thousands of years, do you consider them American? I do desu

The United States of America is a country that was founded in 1776, and did not exist prior. No Amerindians were citizens of this country when it was founded in 1776.

Fucking people over is ok if it's your people? You also can't seriously believe you'd win against England without the French. You want America to be not even a quarter of what it is today? Remove anyone not from England? Gut the military, crash the economy and reduce population until it's 7.6% it's current population? Do I have that right?

> You want America to be not even a quarter of what it is today? Remove anyone not from England? Gut the military, crash the economy and reduce population until it's 7.6% it's current population? Do I have that right?

Good ideas.

Some of the French Cajuns in Louisiana can probably stay, since they predate the declaration of Independence.

And here I thought you might not be a troll.

>Although Harris has associated himself with the "New Atheism", he considers the term "atheism" to be problematic.

(((problematic)))

youtu.be/9E5igZ0rqLQ?t=2965

He makes a horrible argument for voting Clinton as a lesser evil. Voting third party isn't a vote for Trump or Clinton. The electorate doesn't work that way so vote however you like. If Trump or Clinton needed some arbitrary number to win a state's electorate then he would have a case.

Classical liberal checking in.