Born too late for a pure and faithful wife

>born too late for a pure and faithful wife
>born too soon for Joi wife
feels kinda INTERLINKED

You know nothing! Instead of future influenced by asian culture we will live in fucking muslim wasteland and that's only if we live to see that and there won't be no fucking neons and spinners it will be grey like communism get it there's not going to be any CYBERPUNK

Post-Tinder world really does suck balls. I remember how it changed everything.

>Born just in time for all these things to seem realistically enough to actually happen but not on our lifespan
CELLS WITHIN CELLS

>Born just in time to see Blade Runner 2049 in IMAX

>born too soon for Joi wife
That's where you're wrong kiddo

>some mini-anime bitch instead of real human holo-replica

Eh, better than nothing.

>muslim wasteland

Hey fuck you.

You don't have sisters, do you, user?

joi stands for jerk off instruction

Do you think women get BR2049 and its themes?

No.

lads...

Wow thanks for pointing that out

>muh i don't understand the history and don't even watched the first

this is what is hear mostly

My gf and most of her decent female friends love it.

That said they're all film students and pretty cool people. Not really representative of the average.

Most of my female acquaintances from uni have been shitting on it like the rest of the roasties

2 nukes weren't enough.

This is just sad. The nips buy into that anime desu neee bullshit so easily.

there are literally billions of women out there and you can't find one good enough for you? You're just not looking hard enough

In the Tinder age, it doesn't matter how hard you try. Chances are that mediocre girl you think is just ugly enough to like you is already fucking Chad on the side. We're at a stage where technical progress has only benefitted women and the top 5% men and leaving everyone else miserable.

The next technical leap should be for us.

not everyone is just looking for casual sex. If you don't want Tinder sluts then don't use Tinder

>born too late for a pure and faithful wife
why do you say that?
just put thot's to the side and find a real human bean girlfriend. She is out there im sure.

So is a lottery ticket with a 100 million dollar prize.

the complete thot's are the minority. Im saying complete, you can find a good girl with some thot tendencies, but teach her right. and there you go you helped be a real human bean and now she will be there 4 u

>unicorn.gif

Marry her user

>marry someone because they like one movie you also like

Of coursh

No

What the fuck?

My sister went to see it and thought it was an analogy of black slavery. I kid you not

Fucking lucky dude. Film chicks are hard to come by. Most just hang out in their own tight cliques.

Every film chick I meet is already taken. Every goddamn one.

actual brainlet here

what did Xi mean by ther?

Miyazaki was right all along

Film chicks are the worst because they're always surrounded by a dozen beta orbiters all who either have fucked her or have the intentions to. This applies to any girl with nerd "interests". Easiest way to get attention by desperate guys.

Miyazaki is a hack.

CELLS WITHIN CELLS INTERLINKED

I'm pretty interested to see how my gf likes it. She has patrician taste, but said the trailer just looked like a dumb action movie and she hates Goose.

I'd be ok with it if it wasn't typical anime behaviour

how do you miss the point so bad

Not all women are the same, user. There are quite a few with a genuine interest

Let's not kid ourselves here. I love my girlfriend to death but I can tell you that her interests don't go beyond making music and doing drugs.

>Hey fuck you.
it's true and you know it

My gf has a genuine interest, always asking me to watch films from forty years ago which have a total viewership of twelve people. She won't watch any capeshit and rolls her eyes if I ever mention it.

Her favourite director is Tarkovsky.

That's the most annoying, gay ass shit i've ever heard. That hipster shit would drive me nuts.