What are we going to do Australia? The floor is open to all suggestions. Ignore other nations and Ahmeds

What are we going to do Australia? The floor is open to all suggestions. Ignore other nations and Ahmeds.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3792057/Pregnant-woman-24-attacked-gang-thugs-carrying-hammer-walked-street.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hbH_I87tJYg
discord.gg/YytGX
archive.is/4hzv5
betyarsereg.hu/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22
discord.gg/xF9Bp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ApeX
Is this the abo space program?

>carrying axe and baseball bat

>attacked with a hammer

Am I the only one who thinks this is strange?

>Apex is a street gang in Melbourne, Australia. It was formed in 2012.[citation needed] The founding members were part of Victoria's South Sudanese community

Just in case you, like me, weren't sure if this was a roaming gang of niggers or not.

join a nationalist group or start one

Underrated, Hans

got me

What was she wearing?

bangs predicted this years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=hbH_I87tJYg

>"we should be smart and try to live like a white person"

why didnt they listen?

I fucking hate shitskins so much. I do not understand how libcucks can defend these people. They say "well you're cherry picking freak occurrences." How come I never see white people doing this kind of barbaric shit then?

kill all of them

Go full Duterte

if only the pregnant woman had a gun

Kill them you dumb twats.
Forge an alliance with the Emu Kingdom.

>gang of niggers
>ApeX

Hearty kek.

Anyone see Mark Latham say Pauline Hanson was trying to take away peoples freedom this morning?

zero tolerance execution for known and proven gang members regardless of age.

This would solve the problem within a year but of course real solutions hurt people's feelings so they wont ever be introduced.

any lads wanna make a Warriors-style group? melbfag here, originally from country though.

Kek'd, based Bangs.

LEMME TAKE YOU TO THE MOVIES SHAWTY

Blacks literally have a chimpout gene.

Fellow Melb fag
We need a name, suggestions? Anyone?

nothing will happen, they are black and its melbourne.

Warrior genes? Blacks run away from 1v1 they only fight dirty in gangs

Probably just made because they couldn't rape her

>bronx gangs form in melbourne.

Cool. I'd sign up.

>For all y'all haters bangz raps about real shit. I give him props he has the balls to do what he loves and that's raping. I wouldn't have the balls to go to Sudan and rap over there . I don't know why people like stitches when all stitches talks about is cocaine. And people hate on bangz because he has a heavy accent and he is from sedan. Keep up your work bangz I'm looking forward to your new song

>I give him props he has the balls to do what he loves and that's raping.

>raping.

Any reason why the cops aren't doing their jobs with these people? Did Melbourne lack crime, and now they're just letting gangs roam free to create some crime so the cops can stay in their jobs?

>We need a name
Zyklon B 4Zulu's

When do we remove Melbourne from the country?

This sort of thing goes on in other cities too, but at least Sydney had a riot about it.

Disciples of Kek.

I like to just ignore the comma and pretend a pregnant woman had a hammer with her.

Boy we are sure fucked if this doesn't get controlled

I want out of this country before it turns into South Africa 2.0

It would be easier to organize a riot without the gooks taking up space in the city

(((Rosenberg et al))) is just trying to put a nice spin on their violence gene

And who says Germans cant bring the bantz

If I ever get into parliament I'll propose a swap of Australias Africans for white south Africans

yeah..warrior in this context doesn't exactly mean "trained individual who engages in combat in accordance with an ancient and noble set of traditions".
It's mostly just to describe a gene whose purpose in less evolved times was to promote the aggression that tended to win you things like resources and mates. Less "knight in shining armour" and more "tribal warrior making gay noises before chucking spears"

They don't want to live like white people, the American media has vilified white people to such an extent any quality associated to white people (even admirable qualities) is now seen a a bad thing if you're this divine thing called person of colour.

This is what happens when popular media does virtually nothing except race bait against an honestly futuristic culture. Upper tier western culture, as in the kind of person with a classical music preference and some familiarity with 19/20th century philosophy (or classical philosophy), is so advanced and forward that everyone outside of it can't not resent it.

Do you think the guy busy reading Sartre's response to Beauvoir is going to mug a pregnant lady? Of course not, everything from categorical imperative to genetic imperative or will to be a rational actor is holding him back, it's something objectively out of character for him and therefore he's almost defined as someone who wouldn't. Now racebait a bunch of Africans who've experienced westerner society only through the lens of MTV hip hop culture, it's not unfeasible that they're committing violence purely to demonstrate how different they are to the first guy. To them, black people act tough and white people act "weak," a common anti intellectual stereotype.

You must realise, MTV has rotted black culture and all black people living in the west simply accept. It's designed to other them and make them distinguishable, even when they're not black but Asian or white. Apex is the fault of MTV and the American media. I'm starting to wonder, is all mainstream media designed to marginalize the upper crusts of our culture? Because nowadays it's open to everyone despite socioeconomic condition, just go and download whatever book or music you want.

Anyway, just my two cents. Basically, of course they don't want to act like white people. MTV has conditioned them to be offended by the epitome of western culture.

Not like it matters, she could of been naked and it would still be a heinous crime

I propose Aussie Death Squads
Fuck these ungrateful cunts, we took them into Australia for a better life and ironically make Australia worse for everyone else

where the FUCK is this in our news?!?!

FUCKING MONKEYS GONNA PAY

Ultraviolence!

>where the FUCK is this in our news?!?!
Can you imagine if a Cronulla 2.0 happened over this? Of course the media would go against us and say that we hurt innocent black people (when it was actually Apex), and then it would spread across the world with the title of "White Australian Nazi's hunting down innocent black people in Melbourne!"

German humor
Doesn't always work, but when it does, its extremely efficient.

Unreported

Just like in America.. they know what impact it will cause so they will do anything to slide the article or simply not report it at all

Makes me wonder how many of these have happened in Australia

nice one m8.

>>where the FUCK is this in our ((((news))))?!?!

fixed that for ya'

Do you faggots still have the spirit that was shown during the Cronulla riots or are you going to live with your tail between your legs?

what is this, the chimp version of hotline miami? who the fuck lets abos walk on the street with axes and baseball bats

something simple like Right-wing Alliance
im actually serious, how should we get in contact?

Canberrafag here

I will join you

Needs to be remade with Melbourne at the bottom

brisfag here, sure why not

>right-wing alliance
Don't even get me started.. Definitely not. No Combat 88, no White Power 14, none of that shit. It attracts the dregs of society. I hate that us Australians still think this way.

If you've been on Sup Forums long enough, you'll know that the typical neo-nazi names don't work and are vilified to hell and back by the Media in the Anglosphere. As soon as the masses hear "right-wing neo nazi" in the media, they look away. Need a Sup Forums name, something that the media doesn't understand.

Start a discord and feel each other out.

As far as I'm aware they're members of an African migrant gang and they jumped out of a car.

Can an Aussie confirm?

Its in the fucking article.

>A 24-year-old pregnant woman has been attacked with a hammer by four men that could be linked to Melbourne's African Apex gang.
Around 11.30pm on Thursday the woman was walking alone down Walsh Street in Noble Park in Melbourne's south east when a car drove past and one of the occupants whistled at her.
The pregnant woman picked up the pace and turned onto Myrtle Street but the blue Ford Falcon XR 6 sedan did a U-turn and pulled up behind her.

Or it's in their genes. Sudanese people live in Melbourne, just like they live in Sudan: bandit anarchy.

They do it because genetically they are 3rd world people, and no matter where on the world you put them or raise them, they will live like 3rd world people. There is nothing magic about the dirt of Australia that will change that.

The problem is proximity. It's fine for Sudanese to live like Sudanese when they are in Sudan, that doesn't affect us. But when we import them to Australia, to act like Sudanese towards Australians, then we create the problem through proximity. Australia degenerates to 3rd world Sudanese norms of bandit gang crime.

It used to be called the thug gene before (((they))) changed it because it was politically incorrect.

>The Apex gang from south east Melbourne has grown its membership to between 400 to 500 members since it started in 2013

Sounds like a growing problem that needs to be dealt with.

Are bikies not stomping these niggers heads in?

well first of all we need a place to convene, anyone have an IRC channel or something? we can discuss the name there

It happens every week in Melbourne. Almost every 2nd day Apex go on a crime spee and car-jack and home-invade half a dozen people overnight. Always with disproportionate violence.

It's Melbournes new 3rd world norm. They imported 3rd world people to live proximitly to them, now they have to live by 3rd world norms of gang crime.

Yep. bunch of Sudanese niggers stole a car first then went round robbing with it plus one attempted carjacking apparently. Abos don't get this complicated in their MO

Perth went through the same thing years ago with the kings of Africa. pretty sure they were Sudanese as well.

>read Four Apes Gang

I think I've ODed on pol

dw im making a discord right now

Emu Brigade

LADS

discord.gg/YytGX

"the laws of the republic are not worth much in our eyes. But we obey the ancient laws of the puszta, and we make others obey it as well. …"
"Tyirityán makes a presentation of his organization’s preparedness for white extremist guerilla warfare.
The difference between a mercenary and the guerilla fighters of Betyársereg, according to Tyirityán, is that “any mercenary is capable of brutalities and murder, but only guerilla fighters are willing to fight to the end.” Tyirityán described the leadership of Betyársereg in the likeness of the 12 apostles; he warned that no one with a family should join them. Before they can become freedom-fighters or self-sacrificing martyrs, first they must extinguish the indolence that consumer society induces in them; and they must wipe out their hedonism and egotism. Betyársereg wants members who have given up on their lives. To do what they need to do, they must be absolutely certain of their beliefs. “When one is unified in life and in thought, that is, if one no longer entertains doubts, that is when one can really kill,” Tyirityán added."

not many people even in Europe know about this, but Hungary has actual RWDS.
They are named Betyarsereg. They are "outlaws" that don't respect government but old Hungarian ways. Betyar means ==highwayman==
They look up to Rózsa Sándor, look him up.
They also have a MMA section.
Couple of links:
archive.is/4hzv5
betyarsereg.hu/

Food for thought.

Well smack my ass and call me Nancy, a cohesive Australian post.

Neighbourhood watch. They're a legitimate version of what you want to create so join up with their ranks and subvert them into taking real action like street patrols instead of waiting for trouble to come knocking on their individual doors and then phoning the police. Once you get a few to agree to walking the streets it's only a small step up to convince them of carrying basic weapons like keys for self defense and a single incident will force everyone to believe that the street patrols are not only required but the carrying of weapons a necessity.

If neighbourhood watch have a moan completely denounce political motivations claiming a sole interest in keeping melbourne a safe place for all people regardless of their race, gender, age, immigration status, etc. because you love all people and while you understand that the organization being attacked by a gang made up solely of immigrants from the blackest parts of africa can look like the beginnings of a race war which they'd want to distance themselves from, in times like this we have to remember the australian values that the neighbourhood watch was setup to help protect and the only way to realize them is by coming together and defending against those that seek to hurt our communities.

The Australian government, which the "conservatives" are fine with, literally invited and let in Sudanese "refugees" and gave them all a free good house in suburban areas, 20k for start up money and multiple cars (one for each parent and 1 for children) plus free money per 2 weeks till they are able to get a job.

The (((police))) already threatened to arrest the neighbourhood watch guys

Pass a law establishing Ladalism

Only lads allowed. Get kicked out if you're a cunt

Call it the "Law Enforcement Patrol" or something like that. This way, when the leftist media or whoever oppose you, it will be implied that they are opposing law and order (and as such, promoting chaos).

>Or it's in their genes. Sudanese people live in Melbourne, just like they live in Sudan: bandit anarchy.
That's too easy on our part, it's too easy to completely blame their nature and end it on that. The ultimate solution to this line of thinking is inevitable, kill them all. That's too simple, African pastoralists aren't that bad, Khoi San are meek hunters, there are plenty of (usually adult) east Africans here who hate nigger culture. Again, I hate to "not all" on Sup Forums, but yeah.

>There is nothing magic about the dirt of Australia that will change that.
My issue is MTV wishes to create a third world within the first and they're succeeding to our detriment. Australia itself isn't magic, but the upper tier of the entire western culture (which includes Germans, Russians, FUCKING LEAVES) actually might be.

My issue is this culture has been villified to such an extent people who've experienced this vilification almost use it as a template for how not to act. Because this culture actually is futuristic, like it clearly surpasses Brahmin culture at its height (no small feat) and the tallest tales of pre-flood Jewish culture, to act antithetically to it is absolutely to act in a negative manner detrimental to society.

Resentment of greatness is the tl;dr of nigger culture: do whatever you can to not be white.

>But when we import them to Australia, to act like Sudanese towards Australians
Obviously that wasn't the grand plan.

To non Australians, if you have refugee status here you are privileged. We have interest free student loans up to bachelor level, they get as much education as they please as high as they want and can even use that to claim more benefits.

With that in mind, Australia's goal was to help these people and virtue signal to the world. They were meant to assimilate, not subject us to their culture.

The real problem comes from the American media. Carjacking isn't Sudanese culture, they don't even have cars. It's MTV culture though.

Nancy

>the American media has vilified white people
>American

*((("""''American"''"")))

If only you had a device that could stop an oversized armed person at a distance.

How about just "The Allies" you could even get petrol huffing abos to pass off your crimes on.

Are you trying to save diversity by reducing the problem to "muh TV"? In a world where the influence of TV is slowly decreasing?

You know, if cultural propagation happens along ethnic lines, then diversity necessarily mean that different groups will be very likely to develop different culture which will end up being perceived as stereotypical, at which point the possibility of reversing those changes from the outside is almost impossible, as the changes have to come from within.

Now, if it's more advantageous for a certain group to act a certain way instead of another, why would they change? Furthermore, why would you bother with that stupid ass risk in the first place?

Diversity sucks and we don't need to reduce to question to genes to prove that, although genes may play a role.

Pretty sure they are African, which makes it funnier

FPBP

Noice m8

My Australian friend tells me that crime rates are low there because guns are banned which he's so proud of.
What's the statistics on assault hammers and baseball bats?

following up on this with stuff I found

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A#Aggression_and_the_.22Warrior_gene.22

"In individuals with the low activity MAOA gene, when faced with social exclusion or ostracism showed higher levels of aggression than individuals with the high activity MAOA gene.[40] Low activity MAO-A could significantly predict aggressive behaviour in a high provocation situation, but was less associated with aggression in a low provocation situation. Individuals with the low activity variant of the MAOA gene were just as likely as participants with the high activity variant to retaliate when the loss was small. However, they were more likely to retaliate and with greater force when the loss was large."

This paragraph explains school shootings, niggerdom, and the unhindered wrath of whites when they get truly pissed off (think nazis) all in one

savagely underrated

i know sum1 who they tried to carjack he was ex special forces put some of them in hospital, they have connections at vic roads and found his address from his number plates, 3 of them jumped his fence with machetes and hes now facing charges for that. This isn't made up btw, so if you guys are looking to fuck with them, don't let them see your license plate

Topkek

but but but I thought we were all one race and science is racist (unless it's about global warming)

You are in denial.

Google "South Sudan" and read about what kind of society Sudanese people produce in Sudan. Then Google Apex and see what kind of society Sudanese produce in Melbourne.

It's not their culture, it's their genes.

You have been gaslit to assume that acknowledging racial differences of 3rd world peoole means "hating" them, or genociding them. It does not. It's means that to preserve a "nice" 1st world society, we must live separately from 3rd world people. We must restrict 3rd world immigration and repatriate 3rd world people back to the 3rd world.

If you want Australia to remain a "nice" country, with "nice" suburbs, "nice" schools, "nice" nightlife, and "nice" cities, you to recognise that you have to have "nice" people to create those "nice" things. Note that "nice" always means White, and is the code word we use to discuss race in polite company.

Sudanese are "not nice" people, and no matter where geographically they are, they do not create "nice" societies. No amount of television program will change that racial reality. There is no MTV in South Sudan where these people form majority populations. There is the same anarchical 3rd world society of rampant banditry and lawless crime/civil war.

If you think TV programming can change the racial nature of African people, the go to Afrixa and try your doomed social experiment there. How did that work out for White South Africans?

There are no 1st or 3rd world countries, only 1st and 3rd world people. If we keep importing 3rd world people, Australia will deteriorate into 3rd world norms, as we are seeing with a fairly small number of 3rd world Sudanese people in Melbourne.

Your Australian from sounds like a stupid left wing cuck.

He has fallen into the brainwashing by the Australian government and anti-gun lobby. All statistics do not even back up what they and he claims. Gun deaths were on the decline BEFORE the laws were in place and were so for 20 years. They continued to decline at the EXACT SAME RATE after the gun ban. Although rapes and robberies started to rise and home invasions which were never a thing before the ban started happening often since it was now illegal in the gun ban to own a gun for home defense.

Okay, fine.

The Jewish/Marxist interests of restructuring a hierarchical society and denial of advanced cultures that developed parallel to Jewish culture that Jews only contributed to relative to their population.

Or...

The Soviets funded a bunch of professors in journalism, humanities, sociology, basically anyone who could be distantly expected to be an authority on race or culture, who then graduated media personalities willing to create a climate of Marxism in the media, who then taught a new generation doubling down on the extremism which is the current generation of Gen X lunatics we have now. On that last note, no. No, no, no, millennials are not Marxists, they're memespouting lol am I red pilled yet children. This all stopped at Gen X.

But sure da j00z, totally a bigger threat than Marxists who literally think glorifying the pits of western culture is an issue of morality, because bourgeois is evil and the working (or just demographics associated to poverty) class is best class.

You realise I'm objectively right and there's no Jewish conspiracy past the fact that every second Marxist is a Jew? This only proves Jewish culture is more susceptible to Marxism than our edgy community of under achieving NEETs who fap to Nietzsche and Aristotle.

No I'm raging at how niggers in all their collectivism simply gave into MTV despite being the worst influence on them since their single mothers.

This isn't necessarily an ethnic thing, lots of Asians here are niggers. Black people tend towards it due to their loss of identity from going essentially bronze age to computer age. They woke up in a futuristic land and didn't know how they were meant to act, that's where MTV stepped in.

>advantageous
Because there are more people in the world than yourself?

>diversity sucks
No one outside of brainwashed media personalities would disagree, everyone intelligent knows inviting these people would cause issues. The idea was to help the other regardless.

JOIN, MELB ALLIANCE

discord.gg/xF9Bp

Watch the One Nations maiden speeches in the Senate. Seemed very good from all reports.

A good first step would be getting One Nation to start talking about the Sudanese problem. Write to the Senators and sent them Apex crime stories.

I would move to a country that lets me buy guns and get armed to the teeth

Osgilioth didnt have a wall. Minas Tirith did.

>Google "South Sudan" and read about what kind of society Sudanese people produce in Sudan. Then Google Apex and see what kind of society Sudanese produce in Melbourne.
>It's not their culture, it's their genes.

The first line doesn't imply the second.

But here's the mistake people make: they think that because something is cultural it's somehow easy to change or changeable at all.

Well nobody dictated what my culture was going to be. It's an automatic, almost organic process no one actually control. So the idea that cultural => malleable is completely unfounded because group or social phenomena aren't something that answer to any one individual's will.

(I'm not saying there's no genetic factor. If there are, it probably makes things worse.)

How about the "Twisted Fucking Poopootoads"

Import 3rd world people, become a 3rd world country. As every Australian political leader for 150 years said: Australia only exists as long as it stays White.

>Minas Tirith did.
in fact it had eight or nine walls.