How Many Books Per Month Does Sup Forums Read?

Or do you even read at all? Do you aim to increase your intelligence in any way? If so, how?

2 books a week with a journal to remember stuff, like a book report.

Workout and run.
t. Ben Carson fan

*knowledge
you can't increase your intelligence

I don't read when I'm at college (not including text books and such)
During summer I'll read 1 or 2 depending on how the summers going with plans

>you can't increase your intelligence
Not if you're Polish.

helo i red bok somtim tanks bye

[citation]

I write books, I don't read them.

Depends on my mood and how good the book is. Even with work and other stuff if I'm reading something good I'll finish it in a few days. Other books take me a really long time because I stop and start and just can't get into it.

fuck books

i read thousands of Sup Forums posts per month

It depends. Sometimes I read multiple books a week, other time I'll read one a month.

Do you have a job or are you independently wealthy?

2-3 per month

Reading the posts on Sup Forums is enough of a mental exercise for most.

I, on the other hand, prefer classics, such as "The Great Gatsby", or "The Silence of the Lambs".

none, now who is that in the pic

I used too but I'm in another bought of apathy

bernd?

you don't really read books.

This

here's a treat, fag
mega [ d o t ] nz/#F!4dVHUZCL!9J3XRTq6S3GE8ccNnCbqHg

Do you smoke weed?

Ive slowed down lately but i used to read 4-5 books a week since i started. Its harder to find something to catch my interests and i've become super picky. Any suggestions?

what is Google and how the fuck does it work?

nah I asked here, same result, deal with it

oops, wrong one
mega nz/#F!kcNGRCBT!3IizeBAFGKxJsGGcE1EppA

I used to read one book per day, incidentally, I used to drink12 beers per day. Also of note nobody can increase their intelligence.

i only read one book per month but it's the same book every month

fuggg am i now getting v&

If I find some good ones, usually like 8-10 a month
If not then I tend to re-read the same book once or twice a month.

thanks for the link!

I barely read anymore and while I understand you can't increase your intelligence, I feel like my mind has dulled a lot since I stopped. Almost like I was exercising and gained muscle and then when I stopped I lost it.

It's probably just mental, but, that's how I feel.

I read a book a week, unless we count children's books and then I read 2 a night.

I read harry potter and star wars the phantom menace

do I get A+ now

3-4 a week at least, usually more.

i've been reading green eggs and ham over the last couple weeks and so far it has been exceptional

>can't increase your intelligence

Well the semantics of this is interesting, but it's like any muscle, you can't exceed your maximum potential by training, but if you want to reach it you need to train it. Same goes for the brain.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

about one a week. I'd read more if I didnt shitpost on Sup Forums and watch sports so much.

plz be my ai gf

4-6 a month usually

I saw this one posted a while back

nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>tfw you have a copy of Mein Kampf on your pc

dont download this dude

On average 0.6 books per year. Currently slogging through American Gods by Neil Gaiman.

Any good recs for books on Music that aren't all about theory or just a musicians biography?

One every month or two depending on the book and the level of understanding of it I want.

Currently reading image related.

The last book he read was "how to lie on the internet and get away with it."

Youre an ass

15 or 20.

Reading does not increase your intelligence.

i would like to, do you download kindle or some other application to read e books? theres a few authors ive scanned from mentions on here and jutube, thomas sowell, thomas darymple, any other suggestion pol/ites? also the ebook question, i would like to buy or find some instruction manuals for trade work

Speed reading?
i thought its a meme

Any e book reader that works with pdf and epub
you can also read on your phone or pc

>he seeks intelligence instead of wisdom

At least 30 per month
My IQ is 152, professionally tested
I receive over 350k annually with no labour thanks to dividends from Chinese companies
Stay mad Sup Forums

nice roleplay

>Ireland

No one from that country has an IQ over 105

Books only increase knowledge. Chess960 is where it's at to increase cunning. Do both and you increase wisdom levels.

I've read ~10,000 pages this year

Been a pretty good year as far as reading goes.

Also, we can't ever increase our intelligence. It maxes out in mid-late 20s and plateaus, and eventually decreases in old age. All you can do is improve your focus.

i read memes on the internet. maybe read 3 books in the last 5 years and that included college

Not reading at the moment, as I am doing banking exams.

I have Unwin's "Sex and Culture" lined up though. Just need to print it off, and I'm golden.

One a month, two if I'm lucky and it's summer. I like reading. I feel more mentally fit after each one.

Currently preparing to publish my 3rd book so I do a lot of reading for research

I was a bookworm when I was younger now I feel like I have add because I can't stick with a book because,i get bored

What's a book that sweeps you off your feet and keeps your attention from page one to the end?

Audiobooks

Do you feel like you retain the information you get from audiobooks? I remember having to re-listen to a book by Peter Theil about 3 times to remember anything I heard.

thats like 600$ on books a month

Same for me, i just tune it out and catch myself a chapter later

Oral histories of music scenes can be surprisingly good.

When I got into grunge I read a great one called Grunge is Dead. It helps that grunge was small and geographically isolated, so there was plenty of interaction between stars before they made it big.

Of course, you have to be into the actual music first.

I switch off between audio books and podcasts while on my way to class. Last book was All Quiet On The Western Front. I've been on a WWI swing for a while.

>per month

I usually read more books on the same topic so I'd say 5 books every 4 months?

Yes, a ton. I don't know if it's a skill or what but I listen to books while I work and can analyze and discuss it later.

When I work = typing and graphic design. I can sometimes manage it when I do programming and of course never when I write original stuff.

alt.binaries.mp3.abooks . I also subscribe to downpour.com as a kind of forgiveme to the industry. I would buy way more audiobooks if audible.com wasn't drm'ed.

I go through average 3 chemistry papers a day for my PhD, and about 5 or 6 per month for other disciplines.
Other than the materials required for my study, I also read a history book a month for leisure.

Thanks for the rec. If you are also into music books I strongly recommend David Byrne's "How Music Works".

plz be my ai gf

Why would I lie? I try to get through two a week, rarely happens during the semester, more like one per week or two.

No, I'm poor as fuck and in senior year of college, chemistry major. I only spend like an hour or two online per week, in terms of just browsing pol. It's not difficult if you read a little bit each day. The average book is what, 180 - 220 pages? Reading 20 to 40 pages a day isn't that much if you're used to it.

I read every day during my lunch-hour at work no excuses and right before bed (if Sup Forums doesn't interfere).

What kind of book?

I keep meaning to, but never do.

I can read a couple books a day. I read like 20 books over the summer. But only two sense school started.

this desu senpai

Does reading Sup Forums count?

FUCKING KKKEKKK

I read the Torah everyday twice a day.

>2 a week

>thinks this impressive

>thinks this is so impressive he is convinced other user is lying

You can't be serious.

I've also read about half great so far please no spoilers