Mufakhazat Alzigaar

Did you know the prophet Mohammad liked to insert uis dick between a 4 year old girl's thighs, and rub it back and forth until he came, which is also known as the islamic practice of
>Mufakhazat Alzigaar

Other urls found in this thread:

unteralterbach.net/index.en.html
7chan.org/pco/res/11081.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We all know Mohammad was a pedo.

I'd fuck aisha desu senpai

well he lived in a different time and age.

What a smart prophet he was. Mohamed sure knew not to waste the virginity if his precious loli.

Yes, that makes dicking children SOOOO much better.

It was his culture, morality is subjective and we have many things that they would be disgusted by today.

this was very popular among the ancient greeks and romans too. whatever muhammad did it wasn't that out of touch for its time

Pedo detected

>not wanting to rub your massive erect cock in between Aishas loli legs

What are you, some kind of a faggot?

Pedos and faggots will share the same mass grave friend.

>Did you know the prophet Mohammad liked to insert uis dick between a 4 year old girl's thighs, and rub it back and forth until he came
I didn't know that and in the end, it doesn't surprise me.

Honestly, nothing suprises me about the pedo prophet anymore.

muhammad is based af

Why are your people known as roaches? Do you say jojijoji a lot?

Nothing wrong with it.

muhammed did nothing wrong

>4 year old
This number gets lower and lower every day

Where is the picture from?

Semen or jizya as it is known in arabic is used in the Islamic form of communion. Muslim men consume the jizya of the kafir as Mohammad did in his day. To make this possible, in Muslim run countries the local mosque will provide non-muslims in the area with small jars for them to make a semen deposit into. The jars are then collected each night and refrigerated until they are made available at the mosque for muslim men to consume before their morning prayers. This is an important part of why devout muslim men have beards, to spill any of the jizya on the ground would be sacrilegious. By having a long beard they can catch any that might spill.

But that's fake, fucking inbred.

If the cum doesn't touch the bum, its fine, if the cummy enters the cunny, its Hell Time. - Mohammed, Surah 15:3

A german pedo videogame.
He enjoyed licking the assholes of babies, then at 4 he started thighing aisha, then at 9 he blew his load inside her. He was also quite fond of cross dressing little boys, comparing their "tempting appearance to the most beautiful of angels."

Its 6 years old , just as bad , he probably did it because his dick did not fit

Name of the game?

Bernd un das Ratsel um Unteralterbach

Or just Unteralterbach. It's actually a fucking hilarious game.

shilling from MExico lol

Except it is strongly pro pedo, so play at your own risk.

Can you even get the uncensored version anymore?

Since when did it become censored? I don't remember that

Where do I buy the game?

A while back i think
It is 100% free, just google unteralterbach and download it.

It's free.
unteralterbach.net/index.en.html

>white people enslaving and murdering millions of Africans and Native Americans is Okay because it was a different time!
>Mohammad is a pedophile because he married a younger girl 500 years ago

Make up your mind stormfags

HILLOLI LOVERS READ THIS. WE ARENT WELCOME ON Sup Forums SO SEE YOU EITHER AT TRASH OR 7CHAN

7chan.org/pco/res/11081.html

Just to clarify, genocide and slavery are not just considered hallal, but demanded in the quaran

It isn't though, you've never read the Quran.

I knew that!

Yes it is.

Just post it in other threads instead of making generals.

Source