ITT: Pitch a family-friendlyish cartoon made out of the last R-rated movie you saw

ITT: Pitch a family-friendlyish cartoon made out of the last R-rated movie you saw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/soeQ1i-tYAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>judge dredd
Death only turns people into zombies that can change back to normal and the fatties are made into a body positive light

WE NEED TO FIGHT THAT MEAN OL' MINER WITH THE POWER OF LOVE BEFORE THE NIGHT OF THE BALL!

JUST

It's about two wacky buddies on a never-ending road-trip across the desert trying to get to the fabled "Las Vegas" and stopping by all kinds of neat places, whether it be the circus, a music show, the junkyard or a bike race. On the way there, as a running gag, they get dizzy in one way or another and start day-dreaming weird stuff. The main villain is a mean-old cop by the name of Sheriff Busey and his rag-tag band of doom cops. And don't even get me started on those dinosaurs!

I tried.

Shooting zombies is fine because they aren't human, right?
Also no one ever gets bit or killed.

Gonna need to childproof that catchphrase:

youtu.be/soeQ1i-tYAg

Would he have made cartoons great again if he accepted Trump's offer?

"Yippee kay-yay, partner", we also make McClane be a cowboy and wear a cowboy hat, it polled well with the kids in focus groups.

They're just really good friends who decided to travel the country then go home without incident.

>The Hunt
Uh, so cartoon Mads Mikkelson takes his kindergarteners through a tour of the criminal justice system? Also, hunting safety PSA.

>Yes, everyone, Carol and Therese are in love. And if you disagree, then you were watching thru a hetero lens.

Dolores suffers terribly under the hand of her evil step-mother, but one day she makes an incredible new friend! Together, they escape the clutches of the evil step-mother and begin their journey of adventure and discovery!

watched the 2011 version of Conan yesterday night, a Conan cartoon already exists and I really liked it so I'll take that instead.

the intro to this was goat

Honestly it'd probably be pretty similar since there's already so much slapstick. Just tone down the swearing.

Use laser guns instead. Also heavily stylized.

Zombies are still dead people, use lazers like said and change zombies into some sort of plant or whatever since the problem is already technically botanical, something that isn't human and explodes into green mush so all the kids can say "EEEW!" and laugh.

>Sausage Party
Foods get in shenanigans in the supermarket.

Simple solution is to make the zombies into robots who took over the world.

>one of the quintessential christmas movies
>coming this July

i can't remember the last R-rated movie i saw.

Basicly what brundle babbled about for several minutes in the fly

I didn't think Evil Dead 2 had any swearing really - or at least a lot less than most of its type. Might be misremembering that.

I actually thought it was a mistake to include so much in Ash v the Army of Darkness as it seemed a bit tonally inconsistent.

You didn't even see Memepool?

gah - I meant Ash vs Evil Dead - Ash vs Army of Darkness is the comics

Maybe he is not American
Here in australia its ma15+
I had to stretch my memorys pretty far back to arive at the fly

I have no clue how to make Manchester by the sea into a damn cartoon.

What, in theaters? I think it was this.

I guess it becomes a wacky guest of the week show.

Road trip buddy comedy.
Multiple story lines, like just a car and its occupants shooting the shit and passing time between adventures/encounters with others.

>Nocturnal Animals
I can't do it.

Watched the 1986 sequel last night. Probably wouldn't have the face-huggers laying eggs inside people. Keep it simple, aliens take over base, squad goes in and eliminates them. No humans die.

Well there was a supposed cartoon in the early 90s that got canned, though we still got a toyline loosely based around it by Kenner with purple-shirt Ripley, Apone with a mechanical arm and all those bizarre Xenomorph variants like the gorilla, the mantis, the snake, and the giant Facehugger.

blasting robots with laser guns for greater justice!

also comes with a master of disguise sidekick who keeps suffering hilarious slapstick injuries

I can the taste the '90s from looking at it

>TFW the age of R-Rated movies like Aliens, Predator, and Terminator getting weird toys is gone.

Rom-com. He can't quite find the words to say and she can never find the exact right moment to cut off his feet. Isn't it already so cute? The son plays a "penny" style roll of secretly assisting his father in keeping his feet. The amputee in a bag gets some cute and funny lines.

Nowadays, there would be so many moms on Facebook complaining about this.