THOR RAGNAROK

What will happen Sup Forums.

Thor will save Asgard from destruction at the hands of Hela but first he will battle the Incredible Hulk in gladiatorial combat.

i don't know how they tie dr. strange in all of this.

So we know Grandmaster and Valkyrie are likely to appear in the gladiator part and Hela and Skurge are main villains (Skurge "working" for Hela).

Will there be a Soul Stone reveal with the Grandmaster?

Is Heimdall the Soul Stone?

Is Surtur appearring?

What about Strange. Will he come fight in Asgard with his besties Hulk and Thor?

Will Hela be defeated or will she be in IW?

\thread

>in a race against time

Here's your clue

He'll race Strange?

I gotta say, I'm surprised they're including Hela's headgear.

yeah
for charity

So when are they gonna do an animated marvel movie? and i don't mean crappy shit like what dc does, All the live-action superheroes are getting pretty boring.

Next year we're getting an animated Spider-Man movie. And Big Hero 6 is technically a Marvel animated movie.

Is Hela gonna be mistress death in the MCU?

I just want to see the dr. strange tie in and then turn the movie off. I'm fucking not going to spend my money on this shit.

>thor is getting the fuck beaten out of him by hulk
>villain is ending asgard right in front of his eyes
>ZA WARUDO
>time stops and then begins to move back
>Strange appears and says a smarmy quip like the ass he is

>RAGNAROK
>Thor being a side character in his own movie

Why can't Marvel do him right?

So Beta Ray Bill never ever?

If you believe the leaks from last week then they're casting Death currently with Eva Green currently the favorite.

It will be shit but everyone will love it and makes tons of money.

>Will there be a Soul Stone reveal with the Grandmaster?
Soul Stone reveal? Yes. With Grandmaster? Probably not.
>Is Heimdall the Soul Stone?
No, otherwise Odin would not have allowed the Cosmic Cube to be kept on Asgard.
>Is Surtur appearring?
Supposedly.
>What about Strange. Will he come fight in Asgard with his besties Hulk and Thor?
No, he just helps Thor and Loki find Odin.
>Will Hela be defeated or will she be in IW?
Defeated by way of Soul Stone.

There's a shit tonne of Marvel animated movies, you can find a bunch on Netflix at the moment. Lionsgate did a bunch and the most recent batch are done in-house and reek of the same type of entertainment as the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoons. The best one is not as good as the best WB Animated movie of a DC property but nothing has been bad, mostly because the models are generally better (they are also more recent, so they have that) and it's pretty clear they are spending more money rather then just sending everything to Korea.

Why?

N
EVER
V
E
R

>So Beta Ray Bill never ever?
They are trying to save Thor being the weakest MCU franchise. So Thor 3 better sell or you will never get Beta Ray Bill.

Just seems like the kind of things movies would get rid of because "it looks silly", "it isn't practical" or "it's too hard for the actor".

Not if you can just CGI it in.

do girls still wet themselves over Loki? if so just stick him in the trailer and it should sell fine.

>Hela

Never really grasped this

Would "Hel" have confused readers too much? Or is it one of those things where a character was introduced during the Moral Majority era and Marvel was afraid of stepping on their toes?

Marvel wasn't the first to call her Hela

Yes.

I feel like the only reason Dr. Strange is in this film is so the fangirls can get their wish of having Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston in a movie together.

Hel's the name of her domain.
Which intermittently is/is not located in Niffleheim.

In actual Norse mythology "Hel" was the name of both the place and the Goddess

They didn't generally change the names of any other shit so I don't really get why they'd change hers.

Thanks to Sup Forums, I figure that it's so they can start establishing him as franchise-wide MVP.

>Eva Green
TAKE MY MONEY

>Thor fights The Hulk

Cool.

Race for the cure?

It's not going to be ragnarok because it won't be the end of things.

It's going to be a plotless, run-of-the-mill beat up the big bad action movie for gay retards.

Big flop is what will happen.

>Wacky Races confirmed

Shouldn't you be grateful to be their target audience then?

dr strange,hulk and thor vs time and space
badass

>Hulk, Thor and Dr. Strange in a quest to stop Ragnarok
This sounds hype.

The soul stone is a conduit for soulworld, which is essentially heaven. Now consider that Hela is the main villain and try to put 2 and 2 together as to what the soul stone will probably be.

Loki's staff?

What leaks? I missed them. Somebody saved them?

Nothing interesting. D*sney has made that perfectly apparent with the last ten movies.

I'd read it

You got it, true believer!

Follow your favorite heroes! Jane Foster™ , Amadeus Cho™ and your facial hair bro™ Dr. Strange™ in their quest to stop Ragnarok from the evil... Angela™ ?

And what's Loki™ planning on the side? We don't know yet, but he better look out for the Ironheart™ !

Coming this summer by courtesy of Brian Michael Bendis and Steve McNiven.

take it back

For whatever reason normies don't like Thor.

Normies only follow the alpha male (ie Cap, Tony, Hulk) and disregard the beta fags (ie Thor, Hawkeye, Rhodey )

>$650million
que?
Sell me the logic for Thor not being alpha senpai.

I agree with the second part but not the first. They're probably not adapting Soulworld, specifically.

You realize this page syncs up with the movie's release date yes?

>Eternity & Infinity both cameo

The Ragnarok storyline's usually just the end of Asgard, user.

Eh.
It's something.

Is the villain Aku?

ew

That'd be cool.

>gay retards

Well that's a rude way to see children.

>>Is Surtur appearring?
>Supposedly.
It's confirmed

>"On this world, our eyes deceive us. How will we're out true selves?"
>"We need a code... Illuminatus."
pls marvel pls

Whats the bet that the Thor/Hulk fight is gonna be completely unnecessary and only put in there for the cool trailer scene and the (most likely) awesome fight scene

People are gonna eat that shit up, and honestly it pisses me off that I probably will as well

But user, in the end that's the kind of shit we watch superhero movies for.

They already fought in Avengers in an actual serious situation and not a game so it's even more pointless.

Possible new logo design?

Silly user, but this time it's ON SPACE!

>Hela
Will she be mulatto like in Norse legends or white like in the comics?

Wait wait wait wait. I stopped reading Thor during the Roxxon or whatever shit happened.
Why does Loki have All-black the Nihiliblade?

She's being played by Cate Blanchett. What do you think?

>Blanchett involved in whitewashing
Figures

We are going to see some version of this.

I'd rather they be saved for Ant-Man & Wasp if that's any consolation.

We don't know yet, it's a VISION OF THE FUTURE

All the better to kill Thor with

>*picks up the staff of the living tribunal*
>I believe this is yours, Living Tribunal

> whitewashing

They're making Valkyrie a nigger. You're getting yours and we get ours.

Thor and Hulk get to earth after escaping from the gladiatorial arena in act 1. Act 2 they realise they need Loki's help to reach Asgard. Loki is somewhere on earth.

Thor and Hulk get into trouble and Dr Strange steps in. After a conversation (seen in end credits of Dstrange) Strange decides to help them find Loki.

By Loki, you mean Odin, right? Because Strange agrees to help Thor and Loki find Odin.

The last issue of Civil War II featured a series of visions of upcoming catastrophic events. i.e. future crossovers. Sup Forums was fucking pissed but it was frankly the best part of the whole bloody series.
That was one of the last visions. if we assume the visions were approximately chronological, it'll happen sometime after Secret Empire. Aaron's been building to a Ragnarok of his own for years and Marvel like to coincide comics with the movie releases so I'm making an educated guess.

Also don't be stupid; it's the Annihiblade.

Review this series of posts and figure out where you went wrong getting mad.

Protip: It starts with Hel being mulatto, which she isn't. She's half black and half white.

Fuck off, Sup Forums.

Whatever it is in the After Credits, its been a while

ech
I hated that namedrop.

Wouldn't it be "your honors"?

>Retarded LARPing Americans on Sup Forums think this is what a mulatto looks like

I'd appreciate it if you stopped pretending to give a shit about my culture for the purposes of pushing your politics Sup Forums

>Accusing me of being Sup Forums
It was a joke m8.

A joke I followed through on by accusing Hollywood of whitewashing.

Why in the fuck would Sup Forums be upset about whitewashing?

not a polack but why would white pride fetishists want other non white cultural artifacts suddenly get painted with a white brush?

Finally, someone that can into comedy.

Hopkins looks like he's having a lot of fun in the crazy homeless Odin role, glad he decided to come back for another movie

Quips quips and more quips.

They will steal all the plot beats from Planet Hulk but use Thor as the Protagonist and I'll feel sad.

Whoops, judging from the deletion, turns out it wasn't someone pretending to be retarded, it was just Sup Forums.

I laughed regardless.

>but why would white pride fetishists want other non white cultural artifacts suddenly get painted with a white brush?
I wouldn't hazard to explain Sup Forums's (ir)rationale. I only know enough to recognize when someone isn't operating under it and that's fine by me.

Galacta will appear at the end of the movie and join the team, save this post.

That guy said that the next thing Marvel will release will be Captain Marvel's director but instead they released Ragnarok's plot.

I'm in for Mister Doctor.

That's Strange.

It's not for us to judge.