YOU DON'T OWN AMERICA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sI0vtqxoG1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off kike

DUDE
TRUMP HAS TINY BABY HANDS
LMAO

I hope they're both sent to death camps and that we are able to witness their suffering.

Who's the homeless guy?

Just a stupid kike - or at least that's what their dear leader recognizes them as...

>when the goyim think they have rights

That one wouldn't be so funny if Trump hadn't spent a decade mailing pictures of his hands to the reporter who said it, in an effort to get the reporter to apologize.

>don't own nothing
That's a double negative.

I don't understand what this even means. Nobody owns America more than anyone else.

In a legal sense of course.

Obviously the jews/leftists "own" it.

Damn, it's gonna feel good on November 8th.

AMERICA OWNS YOU

>grown man
>john cena merchandise

>remind the cattle goyim that they own nothing
>surely this will make them think like I do

I love the hatred he displayed for the goyim in that speech. He really displayed true face of Jewish supremacists.

Leibowitz, please report to the ovens ASAP while the rest of us MAGA.

TRUMPTRAIN on the move...
Taking degenerates to Truth Camps all over America.

>implying that she not based as fuck for those views

The electorate doesn't "own" anything. That's why elections happen every 4 years - to elect the person the majority wants, you dumb Jewish fuck.

Jon Stewart did the best thing for his legacy retiring before this election. He'd have gone full retard otherwise.

It doesn't need to make sense to you, you stupid GOYIM!

I'd love to force Jon Stewart at gunpoint to do stand up for a week straight. If he gets sleepy or fucks up he gets shot.

I think the point of his disillusioned rant was that the people who support Trump don't get to defined American patriotism, and that lefty regressive scum like him are patriots too
even though their anti-American commies

You know, I used to be horrified by pictures such as these. But now I find them beautiful.

Everyone of those skulls belonged to some motherfucker leeching off the productive man.

It really makes you think.
How much bigger the piles will be in the US.

link to speech please?

Jews dont own any country. They just pay a shitload to lease out some ground and bribe off politicians. In the end they will have nothing.

you dont own grammar
you dont own the english language

Whatever you say le funny TV man

Jews dont own any country.
>Jews
>Israel

What did you put on your burger, burger?

kek

The Khmer Rouge killed fucking everyone m8, not just the lefty liberal arts rats.
Don't glorify the end product of the eternal left Ouroboros.

If you knew so much as how to read Pol Pot had you killed

Straight out of the shtetl.

>Everyone of those skulls belonged to some motherfucker leeching off the productive man.
You never learned much about cambodia, eh? Thats the precise opposite of the case, bud.

Nope but were taking it away from you, you filthy kike. also fpbp so fuck off kike

This is what I don't understand -- and I was a liberal as recent as last year. It just seems like everyone is becoming so unpatriotic. I'm not for forcing people to participate in things like the National Anthem, but damn, do these people really not understand how great this country is?

Any country has its problems, but I'd love
to see Kaepernick or any of these other unpatriotic leftists go to a non-Western nation and try and mouth off to power. Then they would understand just how free America is, and all the rights that that flag and anthem represent.

Fuck, I'm not even conservative but the world has gone completely fucking mad.

This fucking kike

I didn't even know who he was until SummerSlam last year, it's a shame he was back this year to ruin a match

I don't, though. I was just born here. I guess taxes can be likened to rent to live here and use the infrastructure. It see it as a business transaction, really. I guess that's why I'll never be a nationalist, I just see a country as a bunch of assholes who happened to be there. I have no real allegiance to the country, it just is, I'm just here.

It's the end products of Cultural Marxists teaching masochism and white guilt for decades. The Alinsky march through the institutions showing their flags now.

He doesn't own the name "Stewart" either, so what's the point?

Interesting shlomo, please step into my office to discuss further

I know, I saw the killing fields too.

Their end game is destruction of Western Civ. They hate Western Civ. It explains all of their actions.

I'd like a webm of someone making delicious food like this, and then just throwing it into a muddy puddle or something. If it was done right, it could troll /ck/, fat people and starving africans alike.
Make it fried chicken to troll all the nigs too.Wait has he been assimilated now? He was pretty based for a jew on the daily show, seemed like he ripped on everyone, but I guess it was only a matter of time

you don't own israel

Are any of you voting for trump because he actually has good ideas on how to run the country?

Or are you just butthurt about the liberals all the time and want to be as far right as possible to avoid them?

Btw John Stewart is hilarious and hating him for his ethnicity is childish.

Who cares?

average whites owning anything is racist and must be crushed- jon shekelberg

So where'd you come from?

>B8

>.00000000000000000000000000005 cents has been deposited into your account

You don't own your home
You don't own your body

What a fuckface

>Jon Stewart
>Hilarious

this

our children are taught that the founders of our nation were nothing more than racist slavers and that everything they accomplished was done so on the back of African enslavement and Indian genocide without any details given as to WHY these things happened
everything they gained was stolen
everything they did was for the sake of oppressing another group to empower their own
and that the racist, supremacist power structure they created still endures today

you might hate your country too if you believed such nonsense

I believe trump has good intentions.

Can't say the same for hillary.

>You don't own your home
Do you? If you don't have an army to protect it it's pretty much only yours on paper.

>You don't own your body
Nah that's yours though, but you don't own the land it's probably standing on, so that's problematic in its own right.

Neither do you.

You really think so? He just wants America to be his billboard to advertise his shitty products. I'd rather we just pick a random citizen via lottery than elect Trump.

I assume this is bait, but I'm bored and I'll bite anyways.
>Do you? If you don't have an army to protect it it's pretty much only yours on paper.
You don't have to have an army. You have your guns and the police. Your property is legally recognized as your own by the state in power. That's all you need. The property is yours.
Same goes for land, assuming, of course, you do have the deed to it.
Jon Stewart is not a smart guy, he's just a comedian.

The man is 70 and a billionaire. If he wanted more money, he wouldn't have gotten into the race.

Also, every other rich fuck and career politician dislike trump, which is a good sign

Comedy Central ruined two long running award winning comedy shows, to appeal to the SJW crowd.

Went completely fucking retarded during the Obama years and especially after Sandy Hoax.

Colbert is ruining Letterman's show.

Hmm, what should I rather trust:

Sup Forums's impotent nerd rage supported by 0 or fake sources or
a hardworking Jew, who use actual sources and facts?

Definitely trust the jews.
They've served your country so well.
You need to import more muslims stat, the jews say so.

youtube.com/watch?v=sI0vtqxoG1k

Trump is giving up a lot money and power to be President.

>Lex Luthor
>Black
They were certainly optimistic when they made this, weren't they?

Honestly, it's the stupidest fucking argument I've ever heard. I don't know what kind of idiot believes he's doing it for money

>black
>same skin tone as The Question.

Just googled it. Apparently he's supposed to be "greek." I kinda see it, but first observation definitely says black.
I am corrected.
blue fedora is definitely white though.

I've been saying we should focus on this country first for a very long time. Trump is no Ron Paul but he's certainly better than Hillary the Butcher. Just about everywhere she goes on her warmongering adventures things turn out bad. If she would have stayed out of Libya Northern Europe wouldn't be in as bad of a situation.

The regressive leftist tears would just be a bonus and if Trump does lose I won't be nearly as disappointed as what they did to Paul in 12.

I don't know why I'm responding to someone who thinks this board is 'far right' in the first place, but there ya go.

Anything right of far left is "far right" famalam.

>cancelled

I think trolling that reporter was pretty funny