Trump will deal with Obamacare like he's gonna deal with ISIS: it's a secret and he'll tell you later

Trump will deal with Obamacare like he's gonna deal with ISIS: it's a secret and he'll tell you later.

>I can't read plans on websites

sage

So many plans, I know people -- and let me tell ya -- people love these plans, the best plans. I have all the plans, and I'll tell you all about them someday, soon, believe me, believe me.

Trump's secret healthcare plan revealed!

Ladies and gentlemen, the party of small government!

CTR shill thread S A G E

YOU HAVE TO ELECT IT
TO KNOW WHAT'S IN IT

Trumptards have no substantive response to criticism lol, I'm shocked.

Oh well, off to count my CTR shekels!

Who cares? Obamacare is garbage and hardly anyone uses it now anyway.

Yeah! Good thing we have Trump to save us from Obamacare. He's gonna "help poor people publicly through the Medicaid system."

Wait... where have I heard that before...

Roll for your Trumpfu!

Lol. The same way your fearless leader lied about obamacare.

trump has no healthcare plan. I'm not voting for hilldog bu the has no idea what he's goign to do about healthcare. At least McCain had some implementable ideas back in 08, and Mittens set up the MA system. Trump couldn't even be trouble to look up what those guys had in mind and adopt it as his position. I wouldn't fault him for it.

Wait, who's my "fearless leader" now? It's so hard to keep up these days. Soros signs my paychecks, so I assume it's him.

Come on, Awoo!

Just study it out and it'll be clear! You'll see! You'll all see! You'll rue the day you badmouthed Trump!

i'm going to get the trap so just get it over with already

>I can't contribute to a thread

Reported for declared sage.

pls

kek be with me

WAS TELLING EVERYBODY YOUR STRATEGY BEFORE BECOMING PRESIDENT PART OF YOUR PLAN

That's funny. I seem to remember a quote about Obamacare from one of it's most ardent supporters that was exactly that.

congrats user

Smug number 9

It's better than saying you will do a bunch of shit and never doing it

That's a quote from an extemporaneous talk. Why don't you go to his website and read the very well thought out plans?

>pretending they don't exist

You can delete Obamacare and it'd be better. Fuck off king nigger, fuck your legacy I hope your gay movie gets a shitty rating on rottentomato

Yup. It was a stupid thing to say then, and it's a stupid thing to say now.

So um... did you have a point or...?

Kind of like Obamacare and TPP - you have to vote for it to see what's in it? Libs should be lapping this up.

Bless me with qt maga gf

>saged

Trump wants to remove legislation that was not well thought out. Why is this a problem for you?

Gimmie dat number 9 qt

lol, why is it that Trumptards can't respond to any of the idiotic things he's said with anything besides, "B-b-but the other guys said a stupid thing too, so that makes my guy's stupid thing okay!"

The minds of children...

rollan for awooo

You gotta buy it to find whats inside

Why get specific on shit for no reason?

I kinda wanna fuck that trap.

A fucking shill.

With every shill-post, we grow stronger. Meme-jitsu.

>implying trumptards care about donald trump's policies outside of "muh wall" meme

Notice how they all lap up his shit and flip flop whenever trump flips on any given view?

Christ....

None of Trump's plans are concrete. He honestly doesn't think that far in advance.

The president of the US can't actually do this.

pls pls

Heh

trip

>The president of the US can't actually do this.

Whoa there, you can't expect the average Sup Forums to have passed a junior high school civics cla- I mean, liberal public school indoctrination course.

He has a set of healthcare reforms on his website and they are all great.

Based Tiffany please

The republican congress has been wanting to dump obamacare for ages.

This thread is supreme levels of retarded

It's on his website - he's the only candidate that acknowledges that the healthcare/insurance industry is a bubble so he wants to make sure insurers charge the same rates across state lines to not abuse coverage monopolies, which will lead them to lobbying for price regulations in big pharma, which will lead to big pharma lobbying for subsidies for biogenerics research, which will drive treatment costs way the fuck down

infinitely better than the democrat way of just "LEL THE GOVERNMENT WILL JUST SWALLOW THE COST"

>watermark
nice try peter

Honorary Canadian

HILLIARY CAUGHT STEALING HUNDREDS FROM DONOR BANK ACCOUNTS

ignore slide ctr threads

Fuck healthcare plans.Lets go back to have a good job?you get insurance.oh youre a nigger?yeah fucking die poorfag.

GIMME THAT STEWIN AND BREWIN TRAP

reroll for trap waifu or awoo

The milfy one in the top left is the hottest

Trump chumps are the masters of deflection

>Works for The Toronto Star

Well now, that explains everything

>telling the enemy your battle plan

Are you canadian?

Anything is better than the current way.

check out my 9

Trips plz