New Scarlet Spider & Nick Fury Jr series have been announced, assuming more is on the way...

New Scarlet Spider & Nick Fury Jr series have been announced, assuming more is on the way, what other series would you like to see happen?

>> Male Thor gets his own series after the Unworthy mini with Rocafort or Marquez on art.
>> Squadron Supreme relaunch with a better artist then Kirk.

Bump

I guess an Elsa Bloodstone ongoing spinning out of MU

Only if it's funny.

Anyway, I want a Death's Head ongoing. With art by Kei Zama, ideally.

I just want Firestar to show up in any capacity

Firestar was relegated to the x-ghetto years ago user.

she set hell on fire it was badass but then ironically relegated to limbo again
bring her back

Holy shit, what the fuck is that costume? It's trying to be Kaine's costume and 90's Scarlet but failing at both.

>>Thunderbolts without Bucky and Malin

Last page I saw with her was with Spidey and Iceman. They had some baby, and she was telling Iceman to check his privledge for assuming the baby's gender, because doing something like that isn't completely reasonable for a conversation.

the fuck is that smiley face costume?!

I have to admit I'm surprised. I honestly, no bullshit thought that Marvel had abandoned Nick Fury Jr a while ago and he'd just fade into obscurity at this point the same as the LAST time they introduced a hithertofore unknown son of Nick Fury and tried to make him work as a protagonist.

Nah, they basically doubled down with Original Sin turning Fury into... whatever the fuck he is meant to be now.

It works for him because he's meant to replace white nick as movie Nick. White Nick is never coming back.

Right, but that was years ago. They spent a couple of years pushing this new Nick Fury as his replacement and it never clicked; neither writers nor readers seemed to be interested in the character, and somewhere around a year and a half ago he kind of faded away into irrelevance and I can't think of anyone having done anything with him since.

I guess I just thought that in that year and a half or so, Marvel had written this attempt to replace Nick Fury off as a failure and tried again with Iron Man and Captain America and stuff.

He's been the token SHIELD guy for some time now, unless in situations where they want SHIELD to be assholes, then it's Maria Hill.

When was the last time he appeared and played a significant role? Not being disingenuous; I sincerely can't recall having seen him since before Secret Wars.

He died 11 months before his half-brother was introduced.

Right, but hear me out: Mikel Fury was introduced as a replacement for Nick Fury in the 1990s. It didn't stick; nobody liked him, nobody cared, and the character faded away into meaningless obscurity until he was brought back just to suffer a tragic death a few years ago because that was the only value the character held any longer.

I'm saying I thought that Nick Jr. had essentially gone the same way already.

He was just in All-New Wolverine where he tried to arrest Laura after she had killed an entire town due to, you guessed it, trigger scent.

He's supposed to be the Watcher replacement. I don't remember the details of OS though, was it Fury or Fury Jr.?

>>>Thunderbolts without Malin
Please god!

I'd like to see Unworthy Thor continue, but on another note that is a seriously terrible costume on Ben.

Fury.

The original Fury is the new Watcher. He hasn't shown up much since.

Lose the hood and the smile.

I'm really hoping the hood goes away quickly if the book lasts more than 10 issues.

user, if the book lasts more than 10 issues, the hood is here to stay. That would solidify it.

It was dumb

No, I mean if they have plans for it to last longer they might listen to everyone saying "get rid of the hood." But if after three or four issues it sells like balls they might just wrap up the initial arc or two and then end the book without changing anything.

>Squadron Supreme relaunch with a better artist then Kirk.
Kirk was not the problem with that book

Robinson needs to get off of Hammond's jock

Eh, Fury Jr was part of a Civil War 2 book for no reason. He's still around.

You're acting like the hood is the only problem. The whole costume is shit. Needs a complete rework from the ground up.

I agree, but the hood being chopped off with make it at least passable.

I'd be able to make a decent one if marvel paid me, I dunno who the hell okayed this though.

Book was good, art was too cartoony, inconsistent and lacking in detail or refinement for my taste.

Maybe more x-men books ?

I would be down for a Domino ongoing but seems unlikely with her on Weapon X.
>> GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING SALTY ABOUT GREG FUCKER LAND BEING ON IT!

Future Foundation

Was he? Which one? I'm not challenging you, I just must have missed that appearance. I'm happy to be informed as to what I missed.

Just modernize the scarlet spider costume. It's not hard. Throw some black soles ala SpiderGwen/Spock, with somecrash kneepads and elbow pads. Top it off with the og blue hoodie.

>Book was good
don't make me laugh.

>I would be down for a Domino ongoing
So would I. I want this.

>Nick Fury Jr series
Why? Besides the obvious SJW reason, but why? They know it's going to be cancelled. Why even bother?

>Throw some black soles ala SpiderGwen/Spock, with somecrash kneepads and elbow pads.

Why even do this? If you're going to bring a super 90s character back, just go full 90s and bring back his costume as it was originally. Not some dumb half measure.

Because anything's better than this abomination. Besides, you'd just be movifying it.

The choosing sides mini.

>you'd just be movifying it
>implying there is ANY chance Ben would show up in a movie... ever

Top kek! Good one, user!

Some people like spy books, the art is nice.

I'd like to be excited for either of these but Neither PAD or Robinson's output has left me anything other then underwhelmed

Elsa book
Iso popping back into one of the Inhumans books

Done in one stories ir seems, could be good.

>that blatant poser
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Another Drax solo. Last one was good. You can drop Punk, but keep Bunn.

It's clearly Spidercide, user.

The CWII anthology book had a story about him as the main arc running through the book with the rest acting as back-ups.

>Robinson needs to get off of Hammond's jock
Well then I hope you're ready for Nick Fury starring Jim Hammond with special guest appearances from Nick Fury.

>They know it's going to be cancelled. Why even bother?
>what is a stealth mini

Too complicated & Spider-Gwen-ish

Not as blatant as Deodato though.

>Ewing New Mutants
>Sif book
>New Euro superteam spinning out of the end of Contest of Champions
>Zemo Thunderbolts
>Kaine and Aracely and Robbie Reyes and his brother roadtrip from Texas to Mictlan book
>Longshot and Domino Luck Out Against the Marvel Universe
>Atillan is rebuilt on the moon and an Inhuman Cosmic Game of Thrones book with nothing to do with anything IvX
>Supernatural X-Men book eXorcists - psychic, magic, spooky, scary

user, I like your taste.

I'm not falling for your shitty cash grab Marvel. Not even PAD + Bagley can make me buy this.

>>Kaine and Aracely and Robbie Reyes and his brother roadtrip from Texas to Mictlan book

I would love that, user. Now here's what I want:
>Flash gets the Venom symbiote back and gets a new ongoing starring him and Mania
>A Mania mini

If they wanted movie synergy, then they should have just brought Ultimate Nick Fury into 616 like they did with Miles.

Oh I forgot something I else I'd like, even if it is unlikely:
>Robbie Reyes and Mania team-up. Doesn't have to be its own book but if it was it would be even better.

She basically took over Deadpool & the Mercs for Money, and is only keeping Wade around because its his name that gets customers lined up (there's probably something meta about that...)

PLEASE MARVEL

And then you can have Flash be a supporting character so he isn't stuck in limbo anyway

Valerio Schiti has been released from the grip of Bendis so I would like to see him on a female title but only if she is sexualized... Storm I think.

Her thighs got thicker.

You should see the last two spaceknight issues. Her tits got a lot bigger.

A New Angela series that completely ignores the previous 2 series, has Gamora back in her traditional sexualized outfit and has a violent extreme non sjw style and writing to it.
Nick Bradshaw on art.

>Gamora
Angela I mean.