Itt: edge

itt: edge

>this
>edgy

*tips*

That was actually a pretty clever comeback.

So are those little red guys insanely strong or is god pretty light? Or maybe there are more underneath the chair?

This is one of the LEAST edgy pages of this comic.

I dont get this fucking meme. Why would so much of the internet be against athiests/agnostics, yet jerk off to loli and laugh at isis videos?

*tips*

Faggot christcuck

Atheists have a stereotype for being outspoken and obnoxious on the internet, mainly because outspoken atheists tend to be teenage children who think they are the only intelligent person in the world

I don't think most people on the Internet actually hate atheists most people are pretty secular. What they hate is the image of smug teenagers in fedoras who just read Dawkins and think they are better than evreyone else.

I get the ones that try to bring up religion on anything, but if someones a fucking buddihist it seems these fedora tippers try to meme yhem to death

funny how the average atheist in internet is always ready to shit on christianity or judaism, but if is an asian or precolumbian religion or islam given the current climate they shut up.

I complain about islam and christianity alot. Im not biased against that shit. Raping girls andncutting off their clits is wrong.

That's because they don't know shit about those religions and they're weird as fuck compared to abrahamic stuff anyway

I never hesitate to shit on Islam. Seriously, it's the absolute worst fucking religion.

Engineered memes by religious organisations that want to discredit any mention of atheism as fedora wearing assholes.

Because an atheistic fanatic is everything a religious fanatic is - ob obnoxious, doesn't tolerate different views, looks down on everyone who doesn't agree etc, but also manages to be worse by being incredibly smug about everything and thinks everything that has even a tangent connection with church and/or religion is shit.
People dont hate atheists for their beliefs, they hate them for being assholes.

Word.

This goes for a lot of other stereotypes, from furries to politics nuts.

Edge? That was blunt and bellicose, completely the opposite

Wait, wait, wait let's not be too hasty now.

Atheism was the official Sup Forums religion 10 years ago until it went mainstream.

Plutonian was the most powerful being in his universe. If you are the most powerful, being atheist is logical choice.

>everything a religious fanatic is - ob obnoxious, doesn't tolerate different views, looks down on everyone who doesn't agree etc
>looks down
Pretty sure the Inquisition wasn't just "looking down", or any of those countries who still got laws against blasphemy.

A bear slicing through a demon hipster with a pizza cutter is pretty edgy imo, but in the best, ebin tongue-in-cheek way.

Oh for fuck's sake did I get the point of this thread wrong? It's not about posting funny comics pages, it's debating about atheism and fedoras?

Actually,most Italian mobsters wore fedoras,they would also go to church and confess their sins after murdering people.

Especially Sup Forums,the place that drove a twelve girl insane and made a meme out of a kid who killed himself over his IPOD,get really butt hurt when you make fun of Christianity.

This, 1000x this. Stereotypes on the Internet have ruined every group you could possibly belong to.
>what is the vocal minority

not really. A man can build a gun. the gun is more powerful then the man. does a gun not believe in man?
Or, if that doesn't work for you due to guns being inanimate. swap gun for robot or AI.

Only Christianity defines god as omnipotent and omniscient. Most gods in most religions have limited domains. Norse gods, Chinese gods, Greek all could be injured. Could be beaten by mortals.

Creation, dominance, and destruction are all very different definitions of power.

A god of Creation may not have power over its creations.
Norse/Greek etc didnt even create, but held dominance over domains.

Belief has nothing to do with power levels. It doesn't matter if you can beat them in a fiddle match, you do believe in them... so... not Atheist. the question is simple, are they worthy of praise and/or worship.

are you autistic

Man you must be really sensitive if this is the edgiest thing you could find,also that dudes pretty hunky for a atheist.

*tips*

*tips*

>everything I don't like is [buzzword]

Ok, this is a good answer.

t. atheist

What?

because modern atheists act like religious fanatics used to act in the past and are incredible over represented in modern media compared to Christians. especially if you consider population numbers.

we are just punching up

>are incredible over represented in modern media
This is fucking bullshit

Fun fact: you won't actually be tortured for all eternity even if you don't spend every waking hour undermining society to feed political power to Rome

It gets even better when he proves the semi deity to be delusional.
He isn't GOD, just a Minor Diety.

ok go a head post some modern positive presentations of Christians then and compare them with the positive representation of atheists while also keeping the overall population numbers in mind

It's a combination of the vast majority of outspoken internet atheists being edgy teenagers who try to shove their views down the throats of anyone who mentions god in any capacity and hypersensitive religious types who feel personally attacked by the fact that people don't believe in their designated invisible magic sky man.

Show me some instances where religion did something good recently, that could not have been done without religion being part of it

>edge

Is there a bigger Edgelord than Lee Price in modern comics?

>that could not have been done
Different user, but it's often not a case of whether or not it COULD have been done, but rather WOULD it have gotten done.

>always edge

This is retardedly wrong. Atheists get raging boners from conflict, and shitting on Islam is guaranteed conflict. It's not the brave act you're portraying it as.

*tips*