Vince Vaughn's back, bitches. Just don't be eating anything while you're watching it

Vince Vaughn's back, bitches. Just don't be eating anything while you're watching it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/execution/three-men-execution-isis-shogun-blast-head/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bo82NmnDyjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>don't be eating anything while you're watching it
Why?

literally who?

Best movie I've seen this year. Zahler maked absolute mankino.

Vince's performance and dedication to the fight scenes was seriously impressive. I didn't see Vince Vaughn on screen. When did he become so based.

Pretty gory. Leace this thread and go watch the film.

All the fight scenes made this an instang 2/5 for me

Because there are some terrible practical effects that look like something out of a Troma film.

>the most impressive director since Quentin Tarantino
all you need to know about this piece of shit film.

>warning about gore in a feature length film
>on Sup Forums
leave this thread and go back to rebbit

now I'm interested.

is this in theaters or is it available online (legitimately) anywhere

>Zahler's next movie is literally blue lives matter the movie

how does he do it? how can one man be so based?

looks like a zombie ghoul from the thumbnail

go watch capeshit

since he became friends with mel gibson for some reason

Based

I like when he squares up with the security guard in the fridge. From that point on I was pretty hyped for what was to come.

What do you mean? I can cope with movie-violence, but when the violence becomes "realistic" i have to bow out..

I guess it stems from those really fucking early postings of Arabs beheading people, i thought i could see that like it was a movie.. Nope, i think it fried my brain. I especially cant stand seeing biting on film. I dont care if vampire bites, but if a human bites another human i freak out.

I love how everything in the first Prison was immediately thrown away once Udo Kier shows up.

Everything was setting up to be a cliche prison movie with the Old Convict that tries to show Bradley the ropes, the one guard trying to get Bradley to join the Boxing program, the incredibly anal clerk played by Fred Melamed..

KEK

Meh it was still a cliche prison movie. What sets it apart is the action, Vaughan, and the direction.

the only thing i cant really take is explicit torture scenes like stabbing under the fingernail or gruesome eye gouging, is it like this stuff?

Good movies of 2017:

Brawl in cell block 99
Shot Caller

I can squeeze in American Made as decent.

God I wish that were me

Complete and utter boxkino

You forgot Get Out.

The only scene in film I can't watch is the "slicing open their thumbs with a scalpel" in The Thing

It was pretty shit towards the end, I'd give it 2+ out of 5 since horror is such a shit genre. I have yet to see the new movie from The Resolution guy.

Will Vince posting be back too?

>This place, Ray... it's full of carnivores. And if you're a vegetarian you have to toss salad.

>from the director of "Keanu"
AWWW HELL NAW!

This movie was fucked up, pretty good though. Goriest film in a long time.

Yeah great fucking movie guys, internet hype WRONG yet again and you all go along with it like lemmings.

1.5 / 5 stars rated by me.

pls tell me you came up with this

its pretty good!

>rated by me

No one gives a fuck

Clearly, if reddit and imdb say it is good it must be great and we can make plenty of threads and memes about it.

It's a paraphrase of something another user posted previously but it's pretty simple to do once you get the tossing salad part.

I enjoyed how comically violent it was.

>That scene where Vince stomps a Mexican's jaw

>Vince Vaughn's back
From what?

Again, this is an actual, realistic depiction of someone getting shot in the head. It's not like capeshit where a bit of blood trickles out of a small hole hole while the person collapses slowly and dramatically.
bestgore.com/execution/three-men-execution-isis-shogun-blast-head/

S Craig Zahler actually only gave Get Out like 4 stars on imdb so...

>Pretty gory.
No, it's not.

Is his eye still open in this shot? It looks like the head shot didn't even phase him. I do like those fake arms, though.

I liked it but it had some bad and awkward moments and there wasn't as much fighting or gore as people are pretending.

Like there wasn't really an actual brawl exactly

He fights 3 dudes, the first 1 on 1 and the other 1 on 2. That's not really a brawl.

Real lame piece of shit. Boring. Sad! Awkward to look at. Pure straight to VOD trash. Hopefully this director starves from no one funding his faggotry.

It was a solid movie, but I feel you faggots overestimate it because you're underaged plebs and that's the first non-shit movie you saw. Also probably your first "slow" movie.

Imagine being this angry about an, at worst, middling movie

yeah heads really do kind of crack like that.Go to /gif/ and see for yourself fuckboi

One of the best this year.Best ever?No way.It was refreshing to see a film that didnt try to make a joke every 30 seconds or have an happy ending.

It's trash. Filmed with cheap digital cameras. Joss whedon's ugly tv garbage looks better than this.
Only people who like this are turbo retard introverts in highschool and fat 40 year olds.
1. It's their first indie "slow" movie.
2. "Oooooh a 'brawl' which was barely a brawl at all, makes this super violent!!"
3. Old losers thinking they're tough and can pull off what Vince awkwardly does but can't. Because they're out of shape cowards who flinch at the black guy reaching over to grab something on the shelf at walmart.

Good Time was great

For me it's Hellraiser 2, the scene where the guy dances with and kisses the skinless chick

Wasn't quite as good as Bone Tomahawk but still kino.

shot caller was pretty gud

>The whole reason Vince goes to prison is because he didn't like that some Mexicans were breaking the law.

>all he talks about is seeing his daughter's birth, throws it away for no reason.

>never explain how the Mexican boss gets busted but Vince's partner doesn't

>all the prison guards carry shotguns and are dressed like the guards from Running man

>Never explains why the Mexican gang members are put in cell block 99 which is for pedos and crazies

>shitty wife actress

>that whole dart gun scene was the worst thing ever put to film

Just watched it today. Was hyped when I saw the trailer, but the actual movie is somewhat cringey. Fights arent very well executed, and also imply superhuman strength for Vince (breaking the spotlight chassis with one hit? Yeah, right).
Jaime Lannister in the similar themed movie, Shot caller, did better.

>all he talks about is seeing his daughter's birth, throws it away for no reason.
He threw it away to save the lives of the cops and then to keep his daughters limbs from being cut off.
>never explain how the Mexican boss gets busted but Vince's partner doesn't
I don't know, someone snitched? Sometimes shit like this happens in crime. No explanation needed.
>all the prison guards carry shotguns and are dressed like the guards from Running man
So?
>Never explains why the Mexican gang members are put in cell block 99 which is for pedos and crazies
They weren't, they were in their own special section because they guards were crooked (much like Goodfellas)

I didn't understand the last words he said.
78 days?

Did he spend 78 days in jail? It all looked like it happened in more or less a week

due date

because he got tried and sentenced in like a week lulul

>or have an happy ending
It did have a happy ending - the wife and baby survived and are safe and the bad guys are all dead.

>He threw it away to save the lives of the cops and then to keep his daughters limbs from being cut off.
this is retarded he could have walked away and had no threat placed on his daughter
>I don't know, someone snitched? Sometimes shit like this happens in crime. No explanation needed.
explanation is needed. it is a big piece of the story and you can bet in crime when somebody ends up in prison people want to know why
>So?
modern prisons do not allow guards to carry lethal weapons around prisoners. shows a lack of even cursory research into the subject he is writing about
>they weren't, they were in their own special section because they guards were crooked (much like Goodfellas)
fair enough, they did have special treatment

>Brawl in Cell Block 99
>Doesn't go to Cell Block 99 until one hour and thirty minutes into the flick
The suspense was killing me desu

I thought the mexican boss wasn't busted but could walk in and out bc the corrupt guards

>im black and i hate white people the post

I've seen a better vid, basically dude's head just exploded in a cloud of pink mist, like in those cheap zombie flicks. Sadly, I didn't save it.

>Can't eat because fictional story with fake gore

Straight up fucking kill yourself.

This movie made me finally realize that RT is bullshit. It's not really even good schlock. It takes fucking forever to even get to prison. The action scenes aren't really that good. VV fights like gay frankenstein. The plot was retarded. They made no effort to portray prisons realistically, which is fine had they not spent 40 minutes establishing a realistic cinematic universe. The shootout with police was fucking retarded. He somehow gets tried and sentenced before his fucking hands and feet heal. The kidnapped wife concept was fucking retarded, particularly since it's the same fucking thing they did in Bone Tomahawk. The idea of him having to kill some random dude to save his wife was the first interesting premise of the movie and they immediately threw that away. The skim milk monologue these statement was dumb. The movie was obviously written for like a wrestler or fighter or something, not skinnyfat lanklet Vince Vaughn, so the idea that everyone wants him to fight or is so impressed by his size is fucking dumb. Nobody noticed that his wife went missing? Why didn't he call his buddy about his wife the second she got kidnapped?

I WANTED TO LIKE THIS MOVIE. I STOPPED WHAT I WAS DOING AND IMMIDIATELY WATCHED IT WHEN I SAW THE BONE TOMAHAWK DIRECTOR MADE A NEW MOVIE. AND IT WAS DUMB TRASH. It's like a 3/10, even understanding that they were going for. I'm disappointed.

AND YES I GET THAT THE HANDS AND FEET INJURIES WHERE JESUS ALLUSIONS iT DOESNT MAKE IT GOOD

>This movie made me finally realize that RT is bullshit. It's not really even good schlock.
yeah but dat soundtrack!!!!

VINCE VAUGHN IS BACK!!!

> $0.27 has been deposited in your account

> $0.27 has been deposited in your account
A: I wish.
B: Why would you think people are being paid to talk shit about a bad movie anonymously?
C: You need to be on medication.

don't you know, user, that being a COCAINE RUNNER is just like being a driver for Domino's?

>Why would you think people are being paid to talk shit about a bad movie anonymously?
this movie is garbage personified.
Check the sub. All you'll see is posts about "BRAWL ON CELL BLOCK 99 IS PURE KINO"

This film isn't even Capekino cringe.
Every turn, the plot is retard-tier, the acting is deadpan shit, none of the events are plausible for a second.

> Wife cheated on me
> Time to go full Street Fighter Ryu on her car
> See? cuz it establishes my history as a 'boxer', get it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo82NmnDyjI

Will I like this if I thought Bone Tomahawk was a complete piece of shit?

>video game fan
opinion disregarded

>none of the events are plausible for a second.
Holy fucking cringe. You need to hit puberty ASAP.

>that scene where he beats the shit out of the prison guard and then snaps his arm and the guy immediately goes into shock

become Employee of the Month after toiling away at Yuppie Drug Kingpin, Inc for 18 months.

> buy a house
> buy a new car
> show up to "employee meeting"
> "I've got a special job for you VINCE VAUGHN"
> We're going to make a special pickup for Anonymous Drug Lord #1.
> You have to partner with Shady Henchman #1 and Shady Henchman #2

GUESS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?????!

Vince was a big guy. Eleazar knew this.

even though the gory violence was shit and I completely don't understand why he didnt' just walked away from the shootout I liked the movie.
simple scenes, long cuts, vince, raw violence (until the enters 99)

He didn't walk away because he was afraid they were going to find Gil's boat.

At one point he thinks about running, but looks back at the boat and reconsiders.

>none of the events are plausible for a second.
> Wife cheated on me
> Time to go full Street Fighter Ryu on her car
Dude what? I've seen maybe 100+ Worldstar videos of people fucking their partner's car after finding out they've been cucked. How is that implausible?

I thought he looked at the boat considering getting on it and leaving, then changed his mind and decided to go help the cops

Please follow the instructions of that movie title.

gratuitous anal rape scenes

when you nut and she still suckin

Which movie is this?

bladerunner

He's a patriot and a racist. Remember the bunch of scenes where the mexicans do something that would antagonise a racist (like littering and saying something about making america beautiful) in the lead up to the shootout.

Also the cop literally explains it in the next scene.

Is that a lasagna on his face?

He isn't a racist, but Gil is.
The film makes that clear when Gil is playing pool, prior to the meet with Ali Azor

It doesn't get any bluer.

Career instantly rekindled. Godamn was he good in this.

It's aggravated withholding of hoagies and Cokes

For me, it's the McChicken

>he prefers shot caller

It's from the HBO series Silicon Valley

I'm pretty sure skulls do not work this way.

>talk correct, or get raped