Doritos or chettos?

Doritos or chettos?

Balance.

>OH GOD, THERE IS NO FUCKING DRUMMER BETTER THAN NEIL PEART!!!

Why not both, together?

Is skinny supposed to be an imperfect jasper? or do Jaspers get buff after being poofed a couple of time?

Former.

They're supposed to pop out buff from the start. She's defectively thin like Amethyst is defectively short.

Now that you mention it, I don't think gems can make themselves stronger with exercise because their bodies are just light projections from their gems.

This guy.

This guy gets it.

>Actually likes any of these

Salt-Water

Are we allowed to have this thread or are mods gonna delete it because anti su fans keep spamming threads?

deletoes

>Not "you're"

>do you even grammar?

gimme the fusion of them come on

Ship them together

>eating trash
lol
None of the meme gems are sexy enought to care

They can improve fighting technique through training though, Pearl was originally a butler, for instance

I am going to fuck you're waifu.

Yeah but end of the day, enough raw power will just trump technique, like we saw with Amethyst fighting Jasper.

Jasper is arguably more experienced in combat than Amethyst. Jasper was fighting constantly against the crystal gems from the moment she was born, Amethyst didn't emerge until much later and presumably had a much easier time

>Newfags

She'd literally stood still and let Amethyst do her best attacks just to show they do nothing to her body.

yeah I know, but that doesn't mean Amethyst wouldn't have been able to do something if she had a better technique instead of just swinging like a retard

Plus Amethyst was just attacking directly. If she'd used some strategy she may have done better.

She was a smarter fighter in her match against Steven

I honestly loved this episode for one reason.

The Amethysts, we got to see that the only thing that really separates her from her kindergarten kin is her height defect. I coulda just imagined the hell pearl would be in if steven had tried to bring them back with him.

Good man.

I actually fell in love with the entire Famethyst and every one of the not even close to hideous, off-color Betas. Carnelian too.

But Skinny will always be my favorite, that smug, sexy-ass bitch.

Also, does anyone know who the artist is for pic related? I have a thing for hot girls who dress like this. Google gives me no results on the artist's signature...

but peridot is my waifu