Marion Cotillard joins the brave women who denounce Weinstein and all abusive men. based

Marion Cotillard joins the brave women who denounce Weinstein and all abusive men. based

tearing up a sincere friendship because it goes against your convictions... this is bravery

I thought she had already been HARVESTED
Didn't he have some sort of obsession with her?

You fucked him for movie parts.

Each and every one of you willingly fucked him for movie parts.

What the fuck is wrong with women? Do you think you're somehow absolved of all responsibility? You spread your legs, you moaned when he thrust into you. You pretended you enjoyed it. You took pictures with him and smiled with him. He may be scum but that doesn't mean you bunch aren't glorified prostitutes.

Haven't heard about her in a while. Is she still with her cuck husband?

even after she won an oscar for her tremendous talent and fruitful cooperation with Weinstein

"brave" lol no these womans are just joining in the bandwagon. Or else they would just be bending their knees in order to protect their own career. Pathethic.

God, these women had no responsibility in sucking him off for careers
>oh so brave

It's pretty much just a wahngst like most of her performances.

It doesn't directly denounces Weinstein, much like Meryl's statement

>sincere friendship

lmao look at her body language (sorry for all the autistic people on here)

she even appeared in a Nolan flick, solely because of her talent

Btw this woman is a shit actress
>my fasha's work is complete uughhhhhgghgghhhg

Are you saying theyre more than friends?

>be woman
>fuck fat jew for money
>jew gets busted
>OMG HE ABUSED ME TOO
This is so pathetic but also telling of how women function.

Yawn
Call me when some evidence surfaces.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

>Harvinated

You're really shit at this.

This desu

>brave women
>kept their mouths shut and let dozens of other women be raped

>Harvey
>he needs to understand it is sick and criminal and that he has to make amends

Of course nobody is seeking actual justice since it seems everyone's well aware there is no justice to be had for fat old connected tribe members. Nobody mentions jail. Instead it's just assumed shutting him out of some groups is punishment enough?

What's the problem with that anyway? It's a rich jew, whether he's guilty or not, him getting problems is benefit for humanity.

All this stars "coming out" and none of them ssay that they actually fucked him, only that he tried to TALK them into this.

>willingly

You don't pay attention too well do you?

I detest her.
She's an half crazy imbecile who things she has interesting things to say.

Imagine being one of the last women to get Harvested before this big bust went on, and as a result being unable to reap any fruits of the harvest.

I'm sure there are some really angry sluts in Hollywood who just wish Harv could stick around long enough for their compensation to arrive.

Nobody is ever, ever, ever going to admit that they fucked a greasy fat old jew for a part. Accusing him of sexual harassment is a no risk way of getting back at him and his sort for making them suck his cock, without the social stigma of being a literal whore.

Marilyn Monroe was a lot more honnest than those women, she openly adlmitted to have slept with producer to get to work.

Lindsay Lohan probably did, given how vehemently she rose to his defence.

Funny, she doesn`t looks very stressed in this pic.

>Be fat guy
>Move to Hollywood
>Gorgeous women everywhere, all of them insecure about their looks
>Not one of them gives him a second look because they all want Chads
>Become successful
>Suddenly women start paying attention to you
>You get excited, you could never have gotten these women before
>Use your power and influence to TRY and sleep these women
>Most do it, but a lot of them decide they'd rather not fuck a sweaty kike for a chance to star in a movie
>Decades later, they talk about rejecting a guy's advances like it's the worst thing that's ever happened to them
>The one rape allegation is from a women who was already naked in front of him, said no a couple times when he went down on her, then stopped saying no and didn't resist physically even a little bit
>MOST EVIL MAN EVER OMG #METOO

Why are women such pussies bros?

How strange that Marion Cotillard doesn't confirm or deny that she had sex with Harvey Weinstein.

Marion's films with Weinstein
> Macbeth
> The Immigrant
> Nine

>Looks like Harv is fucked, best get my name on the winning pile before he tells everyone I knew about it

Snakes and cowards everywhere. They should all be whipped.

rip based

>Why are women such pussies bros?
i don't blame them. i blame men. if majority of men told them to fuck off. this story would be dead by now

>power doesnt give right to crime
Peter...

t. JIDF

Isnt kevin smith close friends with harvey?
I bet he offered up rosario as a sacrifice to the goyim

Your mindset is one devoid of responsibility of these women, and quite frankly you should be embarrased by your post.

Helen Mirren??

This is getting to be bullshit. She's a well-known slut-bag from hell. In fact she had Brad Pitt's bnaby, which is what destroyed that relationship.

Sure looks like rape to me.

she literally just cheated on her husband and had a baby with brad pitt
fucking roastie

He didn't rape anyone. They all consented.

Dodging predators means getting asked out and pretending you were sexually harassed.

Nooo not my waifu ;_;

did I miss some nude Jessica Alba leaks?

asking for a friend

>no mention of trump

2/10 at best