Who did it better Sup Forums?

Who did it better Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efWTKVNGSA4
youtube.com/watch?v=U6gPjV229tM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the US version is never better, and that goes for everything.

Season 5 was so bad!

US Version

That's what happens when you leave behind any source material and try to go full West Wing.

>elementary vs shitlock

The central gimmick (of Machiavellian backroom power maneuvering) is a lot better suited to the British political system than the American one.

A prime minister who needs the continuous loyalty of his party in order to stay in office makes for far better drama than a president who is only replaced at elections every four years

Also, a prime minster could theoretically remain in office indefinitely, whereas Frank Underwood is limited to two terms. He either has to step down at the end of his eight years, or pass a constitutional amendment allowing him to stay on. The first option ends the drama, the second is ridiculous and unbelievable

*blocks your misogyny*

Obviously Francis Urquhart.

youtube.com/watch?v=efWTKVNGSA4

fair enough, but nothing else.

HELP

Watched the UK version recently. Yeah it's clearly superior.

The scene where Roger drinks and breaks down to Urquhart made me feel more than anything the Netflix show did. It also had much better acting, especially compared to Robin Wright's constant 'I can't move my face' expression that she has no matter what's going on.

Should've ended at Season 2.

*throws off roof*

Netflix version is complete garbage since season 2

Richardson is just amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=U6gPjV229tM

Francis Urquhart because his name is Francis Urquhart

HELP HELP

ROBIN HAS CREATIVE CONTROL

this. season 3 was only worth it for doug

UK is superior but US has far better qt's

America, always. There's a reason we suck their dicks so hard and it sure as hell isn't their bmi.

I've only seen the UK version.
No interest in US version.

The US version is pretty good if you pretend seasons 3-5 don't exist, and even then Spacey's acting performance is the one redeeming quality of the show. If the question is in terms of the show, it's a clear win for Britain. If the question is in terms of who's the better Francis, also Britain but it's a close call.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Czeched

Nice video

Urquhart was great when he was stone-cold ruthless, but those fucking flashbacks they'd insert all the time of the girl falling (and him seemingly upset about it) made no sense. Really it was downhill from the first season.

Underwood was consistently fun as fuck until the last two seasons when he and the whole show went full retard.

>daniel craig
lmao no

>The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

*inhales*