Donal Trump is a Democrat. Really

Before I begin I am not troll, shill and if I was 'murican would still vote for him 100%.

But his latest policies are the antithesis of conservative. Maternity leave, government subsidised childcare until age 13 even if parent can afford to send them to such institutions. Introducing taxes on bank accounts with over 2000$ in them regardless if under minimum income tax bracket... The list goes on of a bigger government democrat style.

I'm not asking you to not vote for him, (please vote for him) I'm asking why so many people are not criticising his actions in regards to purely democratic policy inclusions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RU6FTo5W7f8
money.cnn.com/2016/09/13/news/economy/trump-child-care/index.html
vdare.com/articles/its-the-immigration-stupid-ann-coulters-in-trump-we-trust-explains-trumps-appeal?content=events further validates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

More proof.

Also not surprised you don't bother looking at this thread, /pol is now basically confirmation bias the website.

Why no responses wtf /pol.
The ONE time where we might have a constructive political discussion yet 300+ replies on "post best Jeb"

>implying political party affiliation is in and of itself an ideology, and not simply a convention for navigating the process
Being a member of a political party is as simple as registering to vote for it, or successfully running under its banner as a political candidate. There is no essential quality bound to a party. The party principles change from election to election, and are a combination of what the latest round of candidates platform on and which among them get the most votes.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIT IN HERE FFS

okay to sum it up better
>not a conservative.

Who cares? The moderate democrats are right about economics.

What they're extremely wrong on are social issues, which are far more important

all of Sup Forums agrees, sage'd

why do you think Wall Street supports Hillary? why do you think corporations are so keen on rapefugees and sjws whose "privilege" doctrine conveniently neutralizes any class criticism and disperses any dialogue about the shrinking middle class and growing wealth gap? why do you think sjw anti-freedom of speech projects get corporate funding? Nationalism is inherently democratic and every single other governmental form is a dictatorship.

Yeah, pretty much.

We need to end this cucked left/ring bullshit. This is just the policies of a man that wants to help the people of his country.

Not sure all of Sup Forums agrees but I do

The new parties are "corporate monopoly welfare slug" and "poor"

Trump is of the corporate monopoly class but what makes him unique is a genuine understanding of the necessity of the poor and how a government that taxes the poor without representing them will soon cease to exist

He's not necessarily a conservative or a liberal; he's a nationalist. I don't have an opinion on the bank account tax thing, but the maternity leave and government-subsidized childcare? Those are good things.

I'd say Trump is at least a conservative-enabler, at any rate. I mean he's shifted the overton window so much for you guys already

>not an argument
Just because corporations side with a corrupt politician does not make his policies all of a sudden make sense or conservative. I never even argued if it was democratic, of course it is but his policies are dogshit.
>Moderate democrats are right on economics
Being this retarded. For more, see the entire History of America.

At least put up a fight.

Who the fuck cares. People don't vote for him because he is a republican. Go shill elsewhere.

We needed a party for our interests.
The republican party was just sitting there failing at getting anything that we actually wanted done so we walked over, hit em over the head with a brick, and put on their clothes.
Coulda happened to the Dems too but the globalists wouldn't let it.

Kim jong ill is also a nationalist.
Lenin was also a nationalist.

Being a nationalist =/= doing what is best for the nation. To see the effects of a politician look at his policies, and his are bigger government and basically a 100% liberal economic style of restricting the freedom of markets and other rights.

Just to reiterate I by no means want anyone to think I am suggesting Hillary or anybody else if a better option. But If we have the attitude of "Not the other guys" rather then demand them to change their policies to suit the people they represent we might have a chance of a good candidate, not the lesser of two bad candidates.

^^Incase you didn't watch it^^

>m-muh economic establishment conservatism
>m-muh George Bush and Tony Blair

let me ask you one question. why do you think the general Western population went from starving and barely getting by to being the most prosperous successful society of the last millennium within less than 2 decades as a chain reaction of commie revolutions rocked the outside world?

>Go Shill somewhere else
me:
>Vote trump

We are now to the point where any criticism is shilling, Tumblr tier. Nice....

>Tony Blair and George Bush
>Conservative
Are you FUCKING serious?

Did you seriously argue that communism caused an excess in resources and not a deficit? I hope I misread.

Western civilisation thrived due to free markets, free speech, and a philosophical emphasis on personal liberty (without going full autism and thinking that all individuals are completely independent of others).

No, you gigantic moron. Lenin was an internationalist. The anthem of the country he founded was literally The Internationale.
The USSR was a proto-globalist construct that spanned most of Eurasia. The first thing the Soviets have done was forcefully displacing entire nations in Eastern Europe to Asia and importing Central Asians to Europe.

No, they're bad things. We don't need to be encouraging women to abandon their children to the care of strangers all day every day just so they can buy a bigger TV. That's how you raise retards (see: Sup Forums).

Women should be punished for not staying home unless they can prove to a judge that their only means of income is their own labor (due to death of husband, etc.), and we should make rules that make this exceedingly rare.

Agreed. I wish Rand ran Libertarian, would've had my vote in a heartbeat. Really uncomfortable with Trump and may still write-in (I live in a county that records and publishes ALL write-ins).

Middle class workers = white people
This policy = more white kids

So
>They were worse
now means
>Our policies make sense and are good.

Why don't you demand more from politicians? Why do you feel the need to defend someone simply because they are the best option.

No.If that were the reason, Western wealth wouldn't have started to shrink rapidly over the past 15 years and other free market capitalist societies like India would be loaded as well. Think again.

Nah, encouraging women to work means fewer kids. Latinos are winning because their culture isn't completely broken yet, many still expect the mom to stay home and mother her kids.

White people have been utterly eviscerated. 50 years max left on white people even without the inevitable external actions, just due to birth rate.

"Manternity leave" isn't "anti-conservative"

Not everyone deserves maternity leave - better jobs offer better benefits. Competing for talent is a good thing.

>demand more from politicians
What are you on about?
Unless your padding their pockets there's not much you can actually do.
Are you still in high school or something?

He's talking about state-mandated maternity leave. Literally the opposite of what you're talking about here. There are many companies that already offer leave as a benefit. Trump suggests that they should be compelled by law to do so.

Yeah I did go full retard on that one. Point still stands though.

>EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE MUST NEATLY FIT INTO THE ONLY TWO POLITICAL CATEGORIES OF WHICH I AM AWARE: REPUBLICAN AND DEMOCRAT. THE KEY DIFFERENCES IN POLITICAL THEORY ARE BASED ON ECONOMIC POLICY.

Read a book, mongoloid. Holy shit.

>implying the past 15 years the markets have been free in any sense.
See: Fractional reserve banking and the federal reserve.

You can't have a free market is the money isn't fungible (Federal notes = currency not money)

Latino culture is broken because Latin countries are shit and no whites are migrating there unlike vice versa.

1. No, he's a republican, really, has always voted republican, and is registered as the republican candidate. End of discussion.
2. You can say that making Americans breed again is unusually intelligent for a republican, but republicans already believe in giving free cash to their friends. See Department of Agriculture subsidies and of course military industrial complex no bidding contracts.

You have to remember that the Republican party is not even slightly libertarian, and even the libertarian party is not libertarian anymore.

Underpopulation is a national security concern and Trump is ultimately keenly aware of demographic concerns.

>government subsidised childcare until age 13 even if parent can afford to send them to such institutions.

Not subsidies but tax deductions. And indexed somehow according to income levels.

Care for the elderly would be covered in that way too.

Rush Limbaugh stated that Trump's child care plan is a political "home run".

money.cnn.com/2016/09/13/news/economy/trump-child-care/index.html

>not an argument
For simplicity I am referring to big government policies as "democratic policies" as for the past 50 years those are the policies the democrats have been implementing, see Obama care and the welfare state. Is he not doing exactly that?

Nah, Latin countries are shit for a lot of reasons, but it's not because their culture is fundamentally broken.

When you're a poor from a non-welfare country and don't have shiny objects to distract you, somehow you seem more in touch with reality. Maybe since they can't afford anything they actually value their children and thus acknowledge the importance of their wives.

WASP culture is off the deep end and I don't think it can be preserved anymore. Allowing women to work is a fucking travesty.

See:
When the fuck did I even mention breeding?
You are very correct about the libertarians statement, and even though I didn't mention breeding you are correct there also.

Lenin was not a nationalist and was explicitly antinationalistic.

>Being a nationalist =/= doing what is best for the nation.

What word do you want for "does what is best for the nation" like Trump does if not nationalist anyway?

Populist conservatives tend to be left wing economically but more conservative on social issues than center-right wing.

>the guy is an idiot and not a conservative but I am going to vote for him anyway....

Your brain is broken.
You are voting your feels.

You are worse than a liberal...

No, Trump suggests they should be incentivized to do so in a win-win scenario and paid out of the budget for unemployment nonsense. No drawbacks.

>Trump is a pre-LBJ Democrat.
There's nothing wrong with that. It just means I'll disagree with him on the best method, but we share the same goal. With LBJ the Democrat party became the party of unashamed treason.

Do you know the damage childcare does to the mental heath of said child. Childcare is a literally feminist meme basically "It's healthy that I can leave my child in the hands of a complete stranger so I don't have to be a stay at home Mum. That would be patriarchal and sexist."

By making it free for all parents to do this he is actively encouraging an increase in this, harming not only the traditional notion of the family but simply the family itself.

I would vote for him due to the fact he is the only one that will restrict immigration, Hillary for obvious (hundreds) of reasons, and not libertarian due to open borders and pro weed and pro increased tax e.c.t

Because this is a movement in reaction to revolution-justifying establishment incompetence, and to an existentially-threatening demographic experiment. Not a typical political ritual with a comparison of meaningless checklists and lots of Kabuki signalling.
The choice is survival or collapse. I choose survival. Do I have to take some maternity leave something or other as a condition? Fine, whatever. Maternity leave whatever sounds better to me than national collapse.

Politics are genetic. Most Americans are now German, not Anglo, thus conservative economics will be replaced with Nazi NeetSoc horseshit.

I stopped supporting Rand when he attacked Trump for wanting border and immigration controls.

>When the fuck did I even mention breeding?

Do you understand what these policies are about? Trump brought up that the US and the GOP is committing demographic suicide.

I love you

> Before I begin I am not troll,

Look at flag.
You're a shitposter.

>t. 20 year old NEET with no children

>Donald Trump is a Democrat
Why does that matter? If you vote for someone purely because of their party you're a retard.
>But his latest policies are the antithesis of conservative
And? What have conservatives conserved?
Taxes are high, gay marriage is legal, bakeries have to bake cakes for fags and Obamacare/Common core exist. The only thing they stand for that still exists is the 2nd amendment which is pretty fucking hard not to preserve.

sauce on gif?

lolwut

Single motherhood is the feminist meme. Childcare subsidies is an incentive for working families to have children rather than just giving out foodstamps to benefit unemployed families who have a dozen kids each for the gib me dats.

Complete stranger = some qt 19 year old college girl with maternal instincts. Gonna murder your child.

>implying Sup Forums is "conservative"
>implying Trump voters are all "conservative
>implying identity politics matter.. At all

You can't stop us. There are no brakes on the rape train.

>implying official education isn't indoctrination and the only way to become intelligent.
Also spot on though XD.
Still not an argument.
Thank you sir, love you and /pol to, but always good to give the place a shakeup.
I am serious.
More than 50% of newborns are immigrants or of minority decent. Soz bro :(
I'm not asking you to justify voting for Trump, merely the opinion of his new policies and querying about the lack of criticism.

Nothing can replace a mother. Random 19 year olds do *not* act the same way as a real mom. You can tell the difference immediately if you put a young mother in a room with her own children and the children of someone else. She is still a nice motherly person, but it is night and day when they're your own offspring.

Working mothers are unacceptable. If the government wants to help, it needs to figure out how to make it plausible to survive on the father's income only. Not taking 30-50% of his paycheck to pay for welfare for sheboons is probably a good start.

Trump is a shit candidate, and everyone knows it.

His supporters don't even give a fuck if he's a pink gay pedophile, they'll vote for him anyway just because he's not Hillary.

That's literally the only thing going for him: he's not Hillary.

Thanks for Correcting my Record!

If Trump wanted to increase the amount of white babies why not then, subsidies the birth of children rather then the technique under which they should be raised. That technique as said
actually destroys traditional family life.

>Implying I was ever trying to stop the train. Fucking read before you post.

>I'm not asking you to justify voting for Trump, merely the opinion of his new policies and querying about the lack of criticism.

Probably because we primarily applaud it and its unambiguously in the best interests of the country? We need to repair the damage that amnesty and open border shills have done to this country and Trump's all about that.

>nod an argument
I left your shitty thread OP because you brought this gay shit to Sup Forums
this thread had potential
you ruined it because you made your own thread shitty
fuck you
and fuck the unided states of ameriga
emu

A good amount of that was semi true.

>taxing bank accounts with over $2k in them
Good luck taxing banks not located in the US.
This doesn't effect investments, and you shouldn't have most of your money sitting in a bank account doing nothing anyway.

>Working mothers are unacceptable.

In the happy hippie nazi land of the future, there may be a way around it, but we gotta work with the country we have, and not hope that wishing for things to be different will make it so.

>nod an argument 2: electric boogaloo
So does that mean that if he continues to bring in absolutely abhorrent policies we should just sit there and nod along? (Genuine question)

>thinking trump was a conservative

He's not, and have you considered that maybe that's why he's doing so well ?

>subsidies the birth of children rather then the technique under which they should be raised.

Because then it would benefit shitskins and make the problem much, much worse.

Doing it as tax credits makes it so its laser targeted to help whites breed rather than shitskins breed. Use logic and reason instead of knee jerk right/left dialectics and you will have a better time.

I support 6 kids and a wife on a single salary. We live in a 3500 sq ft home in the best part of our metro. Whining doesn't work!

Bullshit.
You are here to tell us that he isn't, "muh strong christian conservative."

You are worse then Ross the kike On the radio.
>I'm totally a conservative and stuff
>please look are these far-left talking points.

Get a real job.

>I'm asking why so many people are not criticising his actions in regards to purely democratic policy inclusions.

Read this: vdare.com/articles/its-the-immigration-stupid-ann-coulters-in-trump-we-trust-explains-trumps-appeal?content=events further validates

>trump is not a true cuckservativeā„¢
we've known this since day one, modern conservatism is jewish cancer

>So does that mean that if he continues to bring in absolutely abhorrent policies we should just sit there and nod along?
>the candidate has good policies, but what if he had shitty policies? Sup Forumsbtfo!!!

>So does that mean that if he continues to bring in absolutely abhorrent policies we should just sit there and nod along?

Remember, your feelings are not a valid argument.
Remember, arbitrary feelings on what constitutes republican and democrat are not a valid argument either.
Why should I expect a fucking Australian to give a damn about the future of America?
Trump's concern is America, not the feelings of Cruzlim expatriates.

Do you really have to have it spelled out for you? Most of us aren't Republicans or Democrats. We're fucking Nazis. You are literally on Sup Forums.

What do Nazis believe? Nationalism, but also in strong social programs for the good of the Volk. The problem with Democrats isn't the principle behind the policies they advocate, it is that they will inevitably twist any legislation to screw with the white people they hate so very much and benefit niggers and spics.

Trump represents taking back civic society from the disgusting Leftists. I say, good. If we take that from them they have nothing left.

> But his latest policies are the antithesis of conservative. Maternity leave

It helps WORKING mothers and WORKING families. So it's not quite the same as Welfare is it you stupid ideological nigger.

> government subsidised childcare until age 13 even if parent can afford to send them to such institutions

> government subsidized

It's a fucking tax deduction or a tax credit for the poor who pay 0% of taxes but are WORKING you retard.

Want to know how to resurrect the family and ensure fathers stay, simply reintroduce traditional marriages. Look up the history of marriage and how it was basically a means to keep fathers from leaving, not through state pressure, but social and religious pressure. tl;dr remove the state and no fault divorce and reinvigorate the importance of the role of that father and the religious implications of marriage and that will do a whole lot of good.

Doing this is basically a way to increase taxes. Are you seriously suggesting that because you doing think someone should put that kind of money in a bank account that means the government now has the right to tax/steal it.

>I support 6 kids and a wife on a single salary.

Which isn't feasible for the majority of Americans, so...

>Whining doesn't work!

So why are you resorting to that?

>Want to know how to resurrect the family and ensure fathers stay, simply reintroduce traditional marriages.

Policies based off pure wishful thinking aren't going to work, especially due to plummeting wages with respect to the cost of living.

Hey guys I'm not a shill or anything. But doesn't Trump just suck litterally tons qof dicks?? Oh he doesn't... But he could? What them?? Sup Forums BTFO

-t. OP

To be honest, I really don't care about any of that. I don't think many Trump voters do, at least on any substantial level. Far as I'm concerned, Hillary wants more gun control, so I'll vote against her.

This is an appeal to certain single-issue voters. Presumably women. And since there were probably no single-issue voters to whom government-enforced maternity leave or childcare are the main focus, there's not likely to be any backfire.

I completely agree. Men who abandon their families should be imprisoned. No-fault divorce should be abolished yesterday. Women in child-bearing years should not be allowed to work unless they can demonstrate that it's their only way to survive.

Wanna know how to really fix marage? Get rid of welfare.

Your logic is flawed because stay at home mothers also receive this benefit. Trump haand Ivanka have emphasized that women who stay at home with the child are also "working"

>Men who abandon their families should be imprisoned.

thats taking it WAY to far; plenty of psychotic/greedy and selfish women out their that would love to take advantage of that

Nod an argumend 3: return of the ad hominem.

When did I ever bring how I feel into this? the rest is also nod an argumend.
If you agree with these policies then good for you, the thread was more aimed at those who didn't yet kept quiet.
See: mfw the jimmies are rustling.

God humans are toxic.

Yes, more rules. Cuz all the rules before worked so great.

Yes, when we enforced the reasonable ground rules dictated by human biology, it worked out. We've since removed all of the rules because we care much more about getting our rocks off than we do about raising functional children.

This to.
It just might be amigo.

Read the thread, criticism =/= Don't vote.

Anyone who is seriously trying to argue with you is getting trolled by shit b8.
It is horribly obvious you have no real point. You are not here to learn. You are pic related, and sorry to say it but I way out power level you son.

No. If the woman is being evil, bring evidence to the judge and he will grant the divorce. Then, next time, don't marry a retard.

imagine which republican candidate would be considered as the most conservative one by Edmund Burke?
I'm sure it's Trump.
Conservative has been good friend with socialism in 19th century anyway.

Ya. Because human biology needed rule and guidelines. It didn't just function on its own before launge was even a thing. Animals don't fuck all the time.

Bringing in the Brukeinator. Well done literate Nippon.

What you say=///=the effect you desired by saying it

In regards to those who don't agree with parts of his platform but still support him, I think a lot of it comes down to the sheer terror rational people feel about the immigration question.

Everything else can be fixed, over time. We can undo dumb socialist policies, we can undo ill-conceived welfare, we can even undo maternity leave if it simply doesn't work. We cannot undo 50 million new spic citizens with anything short of a civil war, and Trump represents the last hope we realistically have of halting that specific demographic trend.

As Ann Coulter said, "It's Immigration, stupid!" People care so much about immigration that they'd elect a Socialist if they actually thought he was going to stop it.

>When did I ever bring how I feel into this?

Your argument is entirely based off your feelings ("not a real republican"), and remember, we don't care about your feelings. Offer real criticisms, not "b-but republicans can't care about demographics! you have to be good goyim and destroy yourselves!"