Today's is Mexico independence day Sup Forums

Today's is Mexico independence day Sup Forums

Say some kind words for Mexico ITT.

Other urls found in this thread:

dle.rae.es/?id=XdBRd9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish Pancho Villa had killed the Romneys when he had the chance.

fucking neighbours and their cañones and palomas spooking the shit out of my dogs

You're going to make a magnificent wall, as far as the eye can see, with a train on top.

Thanks for the landscaping.

I love you Mexico.

Bienvenidos mis amigos

Thank you for doing the shitty jobs nobody else wants

i thought cinco de mayo was in may?

Tell the donkey girl she can take the day off.

Your women are beautiful before they turn 35ish and Spanish is a very musical sounding language.

The wall you're going to fund is also admirable.

>tfw stuck up here away from everyone

2 more month to go.

So that I don't anger KEK any more than I already have, I'm going to say this up front: Do NOT post in this thread (and bump it) if you can't relate to what I'm feeling. I am not baiting and if nobody here feels this way, let the thread die:

Are you ever kind of scared now that we're pretty much definitely winning about what's actually going to happen after Trump gets elected? He may be terrible despite the lucky guess of the illogical libs, or he may be just as great as we imagine, but the social tension that has been building for years and years and is peaking with this election will likely have lingering effects and perhaps we're not out of the woods yet.

I'm a little spooked sometimes, to be honest. Hillary is a complete waste and a piece of trash and there's no chance that she's going to be better for humanity than Trump is, because at least we don't know for a fact that he fucking reptile like Hillary is.

Not my blog I know. I'm sorry, and I will pray for forgiveness.

mexico is a beautiful country. it would be a nice place if it weren't for all the damn mexicans.

Sorry, I'm tired.

Anyway, I'll just leave this here and forget the thread since what's done is done.

Happy birthday kaiser.

Pretty much this...

At least you aren't Guatemala.

Um...they're a country?

Please tell us a duende story.

and there's no going back

How does this picture make you guys feel? I'll be honest it looks wrong to do a "grito de independecia" at the capitol. This is current pic tonight at the most liberal city in Texas. On the bright side they at least steal have the Texas flag in the back

Thanks for the wall you greasy, lawless, inbred mutts.

i don't feel anything, i'm not american, though i'm sure many would be upset because they're waving a foreign flag on murrica soil.
Only muh stolen land dudes must be happy now i guess.

Cool countries do not need to celebrate independence day because they were always independent
Other than that good day to you spanish colony
And build a wall

Construye el Muro
(Hay que) Hacer a America Grande Devuelta

But Russia, you have an Independence Day too...

That's why the meow jew will always be superior, they don't give a shit.

stay in mexico, but email us your food recipes?

>implying Russian Day is independence day
There is no such thing as mexican intellectual so stop trying to become one

>American calling ANYONE inbred

Haha, sure thing, Cletus!

My family likes the land Santa Anna " gave " us after the Texas war.

Keep sucking Putin's mini dick, Filaret

I like tacos.
Thanks for them.

>Mexico celebrates independence

whatever good that did you. thanks for picking our berries though

Keep building the wall, Jose

I'm not trying to be smart Russia, just posting what your own people believe it's their Independence Day

> Mexicans calling anyone anything.

Isn't there some liveleak beheading video you need to audition for?

Found a picture of your mother Pedro :^)

>bonito mucho esto

Everyday I live in this frozen hellhole I'm glad that beaners don't want to live here.

Vuelve a tu cueva, 'bi-campeón'

Please stop sending your corn niggers to colonize the USA, you revanchist taco slingers.

dos cervezas, andele cabron!

You don't have a school to shoot up, little "White" cuck?

VIVA MEXICO MIS COMPADRES!

I'm fucking sure if you don't get piss drunk today you are commiting a federal crime

Why are you guys so defensive? Are you intimidated by real men?

cinco de mayo is irrelevant you leaf fuck

MIDF is shilling out hard tonight, kek

you have good food

Te arde el hoyo, ah? Nos vemos en 100 años más, che

GOAT

Feliz 11 de Setiembre

>o septiembre, no sé si Chile es un país civilizado que usa setiembre o usa septiembre como los argentindios

I'm parading as a conscript tomorrow, mite be cool.

si usas setiembre mereces morir.

Build wall, tacos are nice

shoot Peña in the face

>Today's is Mexico independence day
You were never free.

You always have someone to control you savages, even your fellow savages. Do you think your president and politicians aren't owned by drug lords and Jews? In fact, you would've been better off if you just let those dagos keep you in perpetual enslavement, instead of declaring "independence" from them. Because your kind needs a firm hand to choke the shit out of you savages so you'd be civilized.

Take solace in the fact that you and your people's path to oblivion (death) is not as bad as a nigger's.

We will build you a wall in celebration.

(we'll also send you the bill when it arrives).

Fuck you. I've "civilized" more girls with my dick here than you ever have probably.

That wouldn't be very polite.

>Americans talking about Jew-ruled countries

Lmao

America was born as a Jewish homunculus.

dle.rae.es/?id=XdBRd9c

Our best ranch manager is a legal emigre from Mexico and he always gets the job done well, and has done so for decades. He saved up, put his kids through school, and lives with his wife at his very own ranch.

Feliz día de la independencia. Construye la muralla

Trump is gonna make both our countries better. Can't wait to visit a non shithole mejico

Hey mexicanos you're pretty cool, but can you please stop having so many kids in the US, its not necessary for survival in a 1st world country and actually lowers the standards of living for everyone, grassy ass ameegoes

Not because Texas broke free from mejico before joining the union

Is it Cinco the Mayonnaise already?

After Trump is elected and Za Waru is built, life will not only improve in the US-- it will improve in MX. Violence will decrease. The people will make their government improve their lives in MX rather than shoveling people over the border and getting remittances.

Za Waru will not only separate our countries... it will bind them together ;_;

stop parasitizing my country please. thanks.

>possible finan crisis caused by da trumpo
>shillary will, without a doubt, cause WWIII

at this point, Donaldo is the better option by far, anything is better than that bitch, ANYTHING

>real men
>average Mexican """man""" is isn't even 5.5 feet tall

I'm glad we aren't apart of your shit country anymore

Good job, you showed those dirty Spanish fucks who's boss of this gym.

>5.5 feet tall
oh come on, are they really that short? there's got to be some taller ones

At least your not black.

your food is delicious

inb4 tripas are disgusting

I fucking love Mexican cuisine. It's probably top 5 for me.

Do it faggot

Posting dickface

Too much pozole for me
What the fuck was i thinking

You're still cooler than Canada.

You have delicious food. I like that you still sell soda in glass bottles. Your woman have beautiful fat asses and big fat tits.

never to much