Mormon thoughts on current events

Mormon here. Any other Mormon bros talk to me. Ive grown up in the gospel but this stuff is destroying my testimony.

>First presidency entirely pro-"refugee"

>Entirely pro-Muslim as they slaughter us all over the world and speak openly about imprisoning our (whites') wives and daughters

>Repeatedly tell members to not only embrace the "refugees" but actually work to import them!

>Issue statement on religious freedom to protect Islamists after Trump suggested his complete ban on Muslims

Do they even realize that there is virtually zero religious freedom across the Muslim world? Do they realize many of these people want to do us great harm? Are they not paying attention to the chaos occurring in Europe after THEY embraced the "refugees"?

I have believed in the gospel, and the church, all my life but this is honestly shattering my testimony. I cannot understand why LDS magazines are romanticizing Muslims and doing everything they can to side with Islam and multiculturalism. I'll go into further detail if I get responses to the thread.

Save the anti-Mormon / anti-religion comments for another thread. Or go ahead, but I'm only really interested in what other actual Mormons have to say.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_Mormonism#Similarities_between_Muslims_and_Mormons
cesletter.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the everloving fuck is wrong with white women?

Maybe they have such a good bond together because both of their prophets were fake?

OP I think your religion is heretical as fuck, but we are brothers in arms against the muslim hordes.

You need to redpill your church.

>BBBBBUT MUH BASED MORMONS

The problem is that you belong to a heretical cult. You are seeing it for what it is. Come out of that whore and abandon the satanic doctrine of kolob.

>not being orthodox
>not being a disciple of kek
Anything else is really just shit tier.

What is it like being the Jews of Utah?

Three words my Christian brother:

Secular Jewish Globalists

Mormons are a fringe minority, and so they sympathize with and wish to empower others on the fringe. It has nothing to do with agreeing with characteristics of the group, it's just that they are in comparable straights. Same with Jews.

Small fringe elements, wanting more for themselves, will always team up with each other to take chunks out of the larger majority society. They can do this and frequently do without agreeing or even liking each other much.

This, curiously, is also the biggest reason why most Mormons don't like Trump: he represents a revitalized majority culture asserting itself.

I thought Mormons were supposed to be incredibly patriotic.

They were both polygamists that got messages from angels in a cave. Joe Smith and Mohammad had a lot in common

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_Mormonism#Similarities_between_Muslims_and_Mormons

>expecting loyalty from women

I have some repills for you.

white woman are actually the least likely of anyone to race mix. you just see more of the trash on Sup Forums.

what the fuck is wrong with white people right now? all of you all. and mormons. all christians actually. you're all fucking insane.

>what the fuck is wrong with white people right now?
the kike brainwashing was way too effective

I have a really good friend who is Mormon, and it really is a pain in the ass the get him to understand that these aren't refugees, they're rapefugess. This isn't anti-Mormonism, but I think the Mormon church is full of neo-cons who hate Trump before they love God, so they will side with anyone, including rapefugee idolaters, before they side with Trump.

Mormonism was the original Scientology.

It's a pyramid scheme. Wouldn't be surprised if the Mormon "elders" were rife with Masons.

The important thing is that you care.

OP here. Mormonism has always sounded logical to me- I know and understand it can seem weird to people who haven't grown up in it but if you go to church and listen to the lessons, the plan of salvation and all of it actually makes a lot of sense.

The problem is that I cannot believe in a god or a religion that allows my race and my culture to be invaded and, inevitably, destroyed. the church has, at least in the US, always been a majority-white entity and the fact that gender roles are highly encouraged and that families are expected to produce a lot of children strengthens my belief, because those things seem evolutionarily intuitive. Creation of children is the most God-like thing any human could ever do and this is rigidly taught in Sunday school again and again.

So I am left baffled and devastated to see all of a sudden my church do a 180 from its typical conservative stances in politics to supporting an invasive, backwards culture that horribly mistreats women and has no respect for human life whatsoever. Supporting a culture where news regularly escapes of men gloating over the fact that our governments and institutions are bending over backwards to serve them while the native population suffers at their hands.

I still believe the gospel and supposedly that will never change, but I cannot reason why the first presidency, which is supposed to be divinely inspired, would be treating this crisis so naively.

It's heartbreaking honestly

That's actually what I have been hypothesizing too. I just can't understand why the supposedly divinely inspired presidency of the church would be acting this way. I explain more in my other post:

Mormonism and Islam have a lot in common.

Flds is the true church.

I was raised in the Mormon church but stopped going a few years back, I don't there is any fixing their bluepill. The church has changed over the years and I am sure it's because it's become corrupt from within by Jewish influence. Remember when the church was red-pilled as fuck? They pushed for Prop 8 to stop fags from getting married in California. Now look at them: romanticizing mudslimes and shilling for the Democrats. Out off all the Mormons I know hardly any that support Trump. Same thin happened to the Catholics, their fucking Pope supports gay marriage now. It's time to find another church, sorry bro.

Just return to the Bible. It's all you need.

I know a decent amount of Mormons who support trump like I do but you're right a ton don't and its mind blowing. I'm afraid too many have bought into the ever pervasive leftist propaganda- casualties to a culture war they don't even realize is occurring. That's fine and all, we so often hear that the people of the church is not perfect, the gospel is. But then why is the prophet and senior church authorities all embracing our cultural and racial suicide? It has truly been depressing to me to see my own in-group that I once felt so apart of beginning to act in ways that are contrary to everything I thought it stood for

Mormon-bro here. Grew up in gospel like you did. Still struggling to be the best I can be, but I try.

Instead of rambling on regarding how I view the whole situation, all I'll say is pray about it with real intent, and have faith in Christ. Don't let things like this bring you down.

Read the CES letter. Free yourself user. There were never any boats to North America. The first nations never were preached to by Jesus

cesletter.com/

Thanks brother I will take your advice. I only hope things change...and soon.

Not a Mormon but honestly I do respect Mormonism but it became very clear to me the modern Utah church doesn't stand for any of the values of the faith anymore. The church will gladly change their own stances on anything to attempt to stay relevant and get another tithe paying member.. That said though I have met Mormons who seem to think that this is all part of God's plan and the Book of Mormon predicts this shit. I honestly wouldn't know since not Mormon.

hating this cult.

fuck off.

Appreciate the respect man. It always bugs me to see white Christians (or whites, or Christians) demonize us when we share so many common enemies and are such a traditionally conservative group.
There are indeed some Mormons who believe we are in the final days and that a lot of this stuff has been foretold within scripture, and I agree with some of that to an extent, but I never imaged the church would be acting and operating the way it is now