What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lql4dC9TuN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

part 2

Jimmy Fallon is fucking terrible. Anyone who think's he's good has no sense of humor.

If you think he's good, do us all a favor and gas yourself.

What does fascism even mean to these people?

Looks like Fallon is about to experience what happens to those who question (((the executives))). What a shame

This isn't about Fallon, who is indeed terrible, but about leftie's being buttblasted that a right winger dares to show up at his show.

>celebrity talks bad about trump
OMG U JUST MADE A NEW FAN celebrity doesn't call trump a nazi instantly within 5 seconds of meeting him
OMG WHAT A RACIST NAZI SUPPORTER WHITE SUPREMACIST NEVER WATCHING YOUR SHOW AGAIN

they don't know. it just means whoever they've been conditioned to call a meanie.

That would make for an entertaining youtube video.

Enforcing borders.

Why is everything they are against "Fascism"? Do they even know what Fascism is? Do they have any idea what its history is or the main ideological proponents - and no Hitler is not an acceptable nor correct answer.

What the fuck? These people all claim to be big "intellectuals" but know seriously nothing outside their limited range of interests.

Why the fuck is this tolerated?

There are not a lot of these people. It "seems" like there is a lot of them but before the internet they would have bee alone outside a Denny's complaining to some other shut-in.

What is it with the left being so insecure, that they need a constant drip feed of the media validating their views? It seems like anytime they don't get that, they going into a spiral.

To be fair he does kind of fit the profile based on what he's said.

>Extreme nationalism, authoritarian, intolerant views of other countries or people

I wouldn't go so far as to call him a fascist though. Fascism implies totalitarian control.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

whatever the kike media tells them it is

Whatever they don't like

I'm convinced it's like people's inclination to use 'sociopath' instead of 'psychopath'.

Jesus Christ. Donald needs to win for the butthurt alone. This is incredible.

best case scenario that could come from this: Fallon gets canceled and kills himself, Trump wins, the Tonight Show gets Another Fucking White Male host, hopefully someone funny like Norm MacDonald

This. It'll be a joyous day, an early Christmas, if you will.

>people's inclination to use 'sociopath' instead of 'psychopath'.
Why do people do that?

Fallon's alright. He's like Full House Bob Saget. Bland and a little funny without shitting on anyone or ruffling any feathers.

If Trump wins it will be like Brexit but (((x6 million))), especially here in cucked Western Europe

Can't fucking wait desu

I remember reading one of those (((jon leibowitz))) books where he defines facism as "that thing someone else is doing that I don't like." Surprisingly accurate coming from a member of the chosen race.

I'm literally shaking

things they don't agree with

also, literally now means figuratively

Nothing that's what. They're Marxists, they are pushing a narrative to create an "other" group they can attack in order to push their ideological agenda.

It's a war, gentlemen.

Further proof only fags use twitter.

It means anything they don't like.

What did Fallon do?

Treat a Presidential candidate like a human being.

Law, order, logic, dignity = fascism

The problem is they havent tasted real fascism, thats why they allow themselves to run their mouths like that.

My greatgranddad was a brownshirt and I heard the stories of what he did, if the lefties of today got a good beating or a bullet into the neck just for existing they might even be thankful for trump since they will have learned that common sense politics is not fascism.

Trump has no fascist tendencies unless you call a interesting, great personality fascist.

youtube.com/watch?v=lql4dC9TuN8

non progressive, post-modern worldview

>Trump has no fascist tendencies unless you call a interesting, great personality fascist.

This, people who are scared of him are mostly scared because of his personality not his actual policies. They're so used to PC faggots, that's probably why.

>tfw you will never beat the shit out of these scumbag SJWs with your m8s

Why live?

Oh fuck these people aren't memeing, they're dead serious.

facism = literally trump

when was this?. Why didnt Sup Forumstell me

I wouldnt be so sure about that, the tide is turning

Trump just embodies some manliness of decades long gone that lefties thought they eradicated all memory of, thats why he scares them.

Did you notice how our politics changed to literally all talk no action?

Politicans "demand" things but the reality is not affected, except when it is about instating sicko policies, but no real problem is solved

Holy shit, a late night show host who is not part of a certain semitic tribe. And the only one to help Trump's campaign by showing him in a sympathetic light to the libcucks watching his show. ITS HAPPENING.

The left devours its own. Always. The curse of progressivism desu senpai. They're the ourobouros.

Fascism currently means "no friends to the right".

Sup Forums IS A FALLON BOARD NOW

COLBERTFAGS BTFO

Jimmy knows that the pendulum is swinging back and wants to get ahead of the curb before more networks start pandering to the right for better ratings.

But aren't we unironically and unapologetically fascist? I am. David Bowie and Eric Clapton are/were fascists. Don't normies like them?

A

FUCKING

WHITE

MALE

>Extreme nationalism, authoritarian, intolerant views of other countries or people
So...basically JFK

A couple of hours ago, just before his rally in NH. It's going to air pretty soon now I think.

Is Dr. Oz a Jew? He was pretty fair to Trump, and I think they know each other personally, they have some business/social connections.

>Bowie
>a fascist
How so? Not too familiar with the guy, but last time I checked that guy was beloved by lefties and I remember him being an andrygonous (or how do you say it?) degenerate with all his crossdressing faggotry

How was Norm Macdonald? Just watched the return of his youtube show.

>My greatgranddad was a brownshirt and I heard the stories of what he did,
:D Story time hans? please please please.....

Apparently he said he liked fascists once, and he thought Hitler was a cool guy

I tried to find a video of him saying it a while back but I couldn't find one and gave up.

Literally who

Do you people spend all day looking for random crazy SJWs that say something dumb on twitter or something?

You lying prick

Disagreeing with them

Kill yourself

I just typed 'Jimmy Fallon' into the search bar and this was the first thing that came up and it was quite Sup Forums worthy so I posted it on here.

Nothing super special, but apparently it was common knowledge that he was a hot tempered guy, so he was a professional soldier in the prussian army before and during ww1, got wounded 2 times (got the wound cross/badge) and and after the war he was apparenlty involved in the black reichswehr and since we live(d) in the Rhinelands with Schlageter sympathizers.

For example in 1924, in the Rhineland, German communists and seperatists tried an armed uprising to secede the Rhineland from the Reich and the french occupation force turned a blind eye on it of course, so when the commies tried to rush the city council in my city my greatgranddad and other (ex) military men and a few police men fought them off, and my granddad told me that he my greatgranddad took a club from a hestitant policeman and beat up commies with it and took the club back home .

There was a lot of streetfighting going on and my granddad made indications that it was my greatgrandad who torched the synagogue in 1938 with others, which I believe since my family consists of antisemites since the 14th century.

The brother of my granddad had apparently the same name as their father and when the drafting from came in 1940 my greatgrandad thought obviously that he, being like 50 or something, the mighty veteran was obviously being called to arms, packed his bags and said goodbye boys I am going to war again, but was of course sent back home since they were not drafting old men yet.

Jesus Christ, theses sjw faggots turn on each other so fast. i hope they fucking destroy themselves.

Sup Forums has totalitarians, anarchists, and everything inbetween.

The alt-right, for lack of a better word, is the only community where a nazi, libertarian, paleoconservative and even liberal can sit down and have a civil conversation.

STOP POSTING THESE WITHOUT THE FUCKING TWTTIER S

Drinko is a good sketch. And I love the stupidity that is real people fake arms, but generally I think Jimmy is boring and unfunny, a lot like Chris Hardwick. I think they seem like genuine guys, but they're just not very talented aside from speaking well.

FUCK YOU Sup Forums RACISTS AND ISLAMOPHOBES DRUMPF IS LITERALLY HITLER HES SEXIST RACIST XENOPHOBIC AND DUMB HES BANKRUPT THATS WHY HES RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT AND HE WAS ONLY RICH CAUSE OF HIS DAD MONEY WE NEED HILLARY BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THE POLITICS UNLIKE TRUMP WHO IS RACIST AND SEXIST CLOWN LIKE HES LITERALLY HITLER YOU KNOW HITLER HATED AND ROUNDED UP JEWS SAME LIKE TRUMP DOES TO INNOCENT PEACEFULL MUSLIMS UNLIKE YOU WHITE SUPREMACIST PRIVILEGED STRAIGHT WHITE MALE CHRISTIANS YOU KNOW CRUSADES WERE WORSE THAN ISIS YOU HAVE NO RIGHT FOR OPINION DRUMPFAGS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCKING RACISTS

it's always females jesus christ what are we going to do. Based muslims are right beat those bitches and put them in their place

Really we just call each other faggots and post dank memes

The highest form of discourse man has ever known.

feels hurt = fascism

Go suck Abo cock Ausfag (p.s. I