I fucking hate Don Lemon so much. Anyone else watching CNN right now?

I fucking hate Don Lemon so much. Anyone else watching CNN right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Anyone else watching CNN right now?
Nope but is that what he's doing now that he quit the Globetrotters?

Why would I ever do that?

you dont hate all mainstream media yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=8nW-IPrzM1g

Well Trump is completely indefensible on the birther issue so Lemon is completely right here

CNN Has so many Clinton shills its embarrassing

Don Lemon is a shill. CNN is owned by Time Warner, which donated millions to the Clinton Campaign.

Tldr Lemon is nigger. End of thread.

I agree, but that exchange with Andy was awful. I hate how Lemon is towards others on his show. He's a real cunt.

But...but didn't you hear how Trump did us and the president a service for bringing up this issue user?

well true laughing a bit when the trump guy was talking isn't being a good host, but sometimes you have to do certain things to cut through talking points and re-focus guests on the question you posed.

you can tell every time hes trying to narrative shift by the way his eyes glaze over

>Watching CNN

No one should be watching CNN. If them editing ZimZams 911 call wasn't enough of a sign that they're completely dishonest and biased, then the most recent one with the dead nigress "calling for peace" should have been the final nail in their coffin.

It's literally just Canadians watching CNN

"Well der welcome to da America's Newroom eh?"

>If them editing ZimZams 911 call
that was NBC

kek'd

Shut up you fucking leaf

typical leaf response

the real don lemon got sucked into a primordial black hole.

Chill out OP. Don Lemon is actually on our side. He is providing to the black community a new image for young black men to follow and that is of a sassy, gay black man as apposed to traditional rough, tough "nigger" image. Of course he is a tool for the (((media))) to attack anyone who is not all in on Liberalism but thats what is great about Don. He is the image of what degeneracy the Libs offer. In other words, he weakens the traditional black male image which makes any lil dindu that follows his role model also weak and easy to control. Give Don a break being black, gay, and a tool for the (((media))) to destroy tough fighting spirit of the American "negro" is hard work.

exterminate all leaves

If you hate him so much, why don't you personally remove him???