Wow, Trump is a classless moron. Yeah...

Wow, Trump is a classless moron. Yeah, great idea to attack the people who are covering his campaign and trying to inform the public. *golf clap*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGTzjZqfZUA
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>covering his campaign

These people are literally editing out and shilling for Hillary. I have no sympathy for them and neither does the American public.

>you should be trying to please the (((media))) not the people you stupid goy!

>(((Diamond)))

>implying we care about the lying press.
The news are practically traitors given their behavior and propaganda efforts.

They'll be praying for the days when they were only mocked when Trump gets in. His entire life has been one giant fuck you to (((journalists))), and I'd be massively shocked if he didn't end up wiping them out entirely. It's why I'm voting for him.

Lugenpresse

If Trump wins no one is ever going to take the media seriously ever again. This is pretty much the tip of the iceberg.

>reporters who *get paid to* follow him all around the country

Trips of truth

Nobody gives a shit about the msm hope they crash and burn

>This guy's face right now.

(((Diamond)))

WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED A LIBERAL JEW IN THE MEDIA BUSINESS DIDN'T LIKE TRUMP?!?

Oh poor media. So used to candidates licking their ass. Now that trump is treating them how they have treated republicans for years, they start bitching and complaining now that he is not treating them like royalty.

According to Gallup only 32% of Americans consider the MSM either "fairly trustworthy" or "very trustworthy." That's down 8% from last year.

Boo fucking hoo

HILLIARY IS A NIGGER WHO STEALS HUNDREDS FROM DONORS BANKS

This, normies won't even trust them anymore and they'll lie about Trump anyway, there isn't any reason for him to pander to them.

Fuck off shill even normies hate the media and journos
>as far as you can throw em, no further

Those assholes sabotage him every chance they get and sometimes just make up bullshit to push one of CTR's "create-a-scandals." Every rally where he doesn't make them eat a dog turd is one where he's treating them too well.

>being this butthurt that kikes in the media can't badmouth trump without looking like babies who can't show up on time

You actually think Trump cares what the biased bullshit media thinks about him whether they're following him around on his campaign or not? Please try to lean more about the US election and the candidates before you try to comment on them, Oliver.

>Trump not respecting the (((media))) that keeps shitting on him even when he does show respect
Shut your kike mouth, you dirty kike!

No matter what he does, the (((media))) is working against him. Might as well disenfranchise the (((media))) and engineer the purge of (((media))) to remove the (((taint and corruption))) within.

>tip of the (((iceberg)))

>WE ARE THE GATEKEEPERS OF INFORMATION
>YOU CANNOT DIRECTLY COMMUNICATE TO THE PEOPLE
>SHUT IT DOWN

I stop reading an article as soon as I see Diamond's name. Is there a screencap of all of CNN's 'unbiased journalism' over the course of the election?

>covering

youtube.com/watch?v=UGTzjZqfZUA

Here are some.

youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

>the people who are covering his campaign and trying to inform the public.
>trying to inform the public.
lmfao

they are in the tank for any democrat, they will only seize on a democrat if the ratings are there