What are all the good movies released this year...

What are all the good movies released this year? I am browsing through a list of 2017 movies and they all look like shit pretty much. I saw Baby Driver and that was good, Dunkirk is supposed to be good but it isn't out on DVD yet so no point in watching a cam rip. What else has been Kino this year? I know it's been an awful year for movies but there has to be some decent flicks out there.

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/449277/2017-mid-year-reckoning-best-movies-so-far
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>being a slave to the modern commercially safe movie to keep up with popular culture

There are thousands upon thousands of real films out there, go watch that instead.

Imagine her bouncing on your dick

wow what would happen next

This is what I am asking for dipshit, what are some good flicks released this year? I don't care if they're "commercially viable."

>Pic unrelated.
I don't care, give sauce

Blade Runner 2049
It Comes At Night
Get Out
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
John Wick Chapter 2
Good Time
A Ghost Story

People are going to disagree but these are literally the only movies worth watching that came out this year. I may be missing a few but it has not been a good year for movies.

The Lost City of Z, The Vietnam War (miniseries), Okja, You Were Never Really Here
whoah wtf why did you have to take it there dude

I don't know, it was posted on some board before.

Why do you come here when you refuse to develop taste? You have several sites and Sup Forums that share such awful taste yet you come to a film board

That's fine that you disagree but at least contribute your share of what you believe to be a worthwhile movie so I can criticize you back

>Blade Runner 2049
>It Comes At Night
shit
>Get Out
>Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
shit
>John Wick Chapter 2
shit
>Good Time
>A Ghost Story

ok what do i do now

(you)

You play video games?

Best Mid-2017 Films, approved by Armond White. Feel free to contemplate on his choice and eventually to express a fruitful disagreement you have with the list.
nationalreview.com/article/449277/2017-mid-year-reckoning-best-movies-so-far

go rewatch transformers 5 man

sauce

lol r/movies

I've only seen one movie this year and it was that Star Trek movie.

It wasn't that good and I only went because my dad wanted to see it.

So, all in all, 2017 has been bad.

Woah, this guy must have some real serious taste. Better stay away from him.

Very interesting read. Thank you very much for this

Song to Song was great but everyone's burnt out on Malick, so it's been kicked to the curb.

2017 movies you can watch without ranting about them on Sup Forums:
Life