THE CW'S TCA ANNOUNCEMENTS ROUND-UP

SUPERGIRL

>Renewed for season 3.

>The second half of Season 2 will explore the romantic relationships between Kara and Mon-El, J'onn and M'Gann, and Alex and Maggie. Winn will also find romance and have a "taste of heroism"; Kara and Lena will become closer; and Mon-El's secret will be revealed.

>Roulette and Metallo will return, and Mr. Mxyzptlk will be introduced, played by Peter Gadiot.

THE FLASH

>Renewed for season 4.

>The second half of season 3 will focus on Barry's efforts to prevent Iris' death and Savitar's return. Caitlin will struggle with her powers and become closer to Julian, Cisco will begin fighting crime and develop a relationship with Gypsy, and Wally will struggle with his role as Kid Flash.

>Episodes 13 and 14 will be a two-parter centered on Grodd's return, one set in Central City and one in Gorilla City. David Sobolov will return as Grodd and Keith David will voice Solovar.

>The Music Meister will be the villain of the two-part musical crossover with SUPERGIRL. Neil Patrick Harris might play the role again.

>The Black Flash will be feature in multiple shows in the tail end of the seasons, but Teddy Sears might not return for the role due to his commitments with 24: LEGACY.

ARROW

>Renewed for season 6.

>The second half of season 5 will center on Oliver's efforts to find out Prometheus's identity, Felicity following a "dark path" to avenge Billy Malone's death and Diggle struggling to prove his innocence. Talia Al Ghul will arrive seeking revenge against Oliver, and Oliver will also become closer to newcomer Detective Tina Bolland.

>Laurel will make appearances on the other shows throughout the season.

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

>Renewed for season 3.

>The second half of season 2 centers on the Legends battling the Legion of Doom for the Spear of Destiny, which Reverse Flash plans to use to rewrite History.

>Once he regains his memories, Rip Hunter will struggle to adapt to a team that has come into its own in his absence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0W3xRgr70E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>romantic relationships between Kara and Mon-El, J'onn and M'Gann

Both awful, why choose to do this?

RIVERDALE

>Season 1 will have 13 episodes.

>Renewal isn't confirmed yet, but if it happens, season 2 will probably feature another overarching mystery involving Archie and his friends.

>Molly Ringwald will have a three episode arc as Archie's mother, Mary Andrews. She'll make her first appearance on episode 10.

>Archie will make a "definitive" choice between Betty and Veronica in the season finale, although it "probably won't last".

>Sabrina will be introduced in the season finale, and will be "more ROSEMARY'S BABY and less Melissa Joan Hart".

>Kara and Mon-El

What happened between her and James?

>Keith David will voice Solovar.

Oh my fuck.

What a time to be alive lads

They broke up like two episodes into the season. Kara/Jimmy isn't ever supposed to last long, just an initial flirtation.

>ARROW
>>Renewed for season 6.
fucking why?

Season 5 got its shit together and has been much stronger.

Are you ready?

Synopses for the midseason premiere episodes.

SUPERGIRL - S02E09 - "Supergirl Lives" (January 23, 2017)

>KEVIN SMITH DIRECTS — Kara is moved by the story of a missing woman, Izzy (Harley Quinn Smith) and decides to investigate despite Snapper Carr’s order to leave it alone. Kara takes Mon-El with her to the last place Izzy was seen and the duo find themselves thrust through a portal to another planet, Slaver’s Moon, where the downtrodden are sold as slaves. The leader of the trafficking ring is none other than Roulette (Dichen Lachman). To make matters worse, Slaver’s Moon has a red sun, which means Kara and Mon-El are stripped of their powers and stuck on the planet with no way home. Meanwhile, back on Earth, Alex blames herself for Kara’s disappearance, fearing she’s become too focused on her new relationship with Maggie and too complacent in watching out for her sister.

THE FLASH - S03E10 - "Borrowing Problems from the Future"(January 24, 2017)

>BARRY FIGHTS FOR IRIS — Barry is tormented by his vision of the future where Iris is murdered by Savitar. When a master criminal, the Plunder (Stephen Huszar) shows up in Central City, Barry recalls the villain’s presence in his vision of the future and fears that if he catches Plunder, it will cement Iris’ fate. Confused about Barry’s hesitation to stop Plunder, Wally decides to step in as Kid Flash. Caitlin offers Julian a job and HR prepares for the grand opening of the S.T.A.R. Labs Museum.

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW - S02E09 - "Raiders of the Lost Art" (January 24, 2017)

>LOST MEMORIES — When Damien Darhk and Malcolm Merlyn try to capture Rip Hunter in 1967, they create an aberration big enough to draw the attention of the Legends: George Lucas (Matt Angel) never becomes a filmmaker. When the team arrives they discover that Rip has no memories of his past due to "time drift" and is just a graduate film student. After trying to convince Rip of who he was, they discover that he possesses an incredibly powerful artifact known as the Spear of Destiny, which the Legion of Doom is after. Ray and Nate, who owe their scientific careers to Lucas's movies, realize that the aberration has affected them personally, making it difficult to help the team. Meanwhile, Rory asks Stein for help and makes him promise to keep it a secret from the team.

ARROW - S05E10 - "Who Are You?" (January 25, 2017)

>OLIVER WANTS JUSTICE; FELICITY WANTS REVENGE — Worried that Prometheus is right and he is truly a killer at heart, Oliver looks for any ray of hope and finds it in what seems to be the miraculous return of Laurel Lance. However, Felicity, still reeling from Billy Malone’s murder, is bent on revenge – she wants to stop Prometheus at any cost. While in prison, Diggle fights for his life.

It's Black Siren from Earth-2.

>Caitlin will struggle with her powers and become closer to Julian
Well, rip Malfoy.

He'll be fine.

>Solovar
Based.
>Voiced by Keith David
Double based

>The Black Flash will be feature in multiple shows in the tail end of the seasons
Is Barry Kill. Or are they just gonna steal another one of Wally's comic storyline.

>Music Meister
Source, motherfucker!

>>Felicity following a "dark path" to avenge Billy Malone's death

Fuck

Did they mention when best couple is going to make it official? The way the show has been written so far keeps pushing these two as best for one another

of course he isn't dead, they would lose most of their fanbase if they killed off barry.

Berlanti was so insistent that Black Flash would be relevant beyond THE FLASH that I'm feeling he'll be involved in Reverse Flash's downfall over at LEGENDS OF TOMORROW.

You're lying.

Source on the Sabrina part?

>The second half of Season 2 will explore the romantic relationships between Kara and Mon-El, J'onn and M'Gann, and Alex and Maggie.
Is this really the focus of the show? what the fuck.

>Keith David
>a black person voicing a gorilla
Isn't that racist?

>The second half of season 2 centers on the Legends battling the Legion of Doom for the Spear of Destiny, which Reverse Flash plans to use to rewrite History.

COMIC BOOKS

>George Lucas (Matt Angel) never becomes a filmmaker.
Why George Lucas doesn't play himself?

He really isn't.

He better fucking deliver.

He really is.

Why?

Ray and Nate are the best part of this show now. I accept them as the Arrowverse version of Blue and Gold.

Nah season 5 has been pretty good. Midseason finale was tight.

The show's panel on the TCAs.

Season 3 was also good before midseason look what happen.

literally the only people that say/post things like this are those that don't actually like comics

>people act like the comics these shows are based on don't go into relationship stuff all the time

This is my least favorite Sup Forums meme

No it wasn't. Season 3 turned to shit the second it started playing "Let's jump through hoops to keep Borrowman around."

> Izzy (Harley Quinn Smith)

Goddamit

Because he doesn't look early 20's anymore.

Who else would kara get with

Barry

>Gypsy
is she that universe traveller girl from new 52?

Yep.

Then I'm hyped. Do we know who's going to play her?

What would the sex be like between a Kryptonian and a Speedster? Could Barry vibrate through her if not careful or if she's into that kind of thing?

I don't think so, but there have been behind the scenes photos of a "future-cop" looking lady

Lena

barry is best choice after iris dies. Because it would tone down relationship stuff on both shows.

>FELICITY WANTS REVENGE
youtube.com/watch?v=B0W3xRgr70E

Jessica Camacho.

>Gorilla City Two-parter
>Keith David as Solovar

BASED

Matt Letscher said on his twitter that Thawne is working "against a CRAZY deadline" on LOT.

Black Flash is probably hunting him down, since Thawne now lives in a timeline where he's not supposed to exist.

He's an old guy.

CW sure does love it's weird looking skinny chicks.

Had to reread this several times to make sure it didn't say "Barry fights for ISIS"

>Mr. Mxyzptlk
Sweet jesus they better make this good

4U

>Felicity is still a cold blooded murderer
Why the fuck isnt she in jail

Because Felicity is a goddess.

>Oliver will also become closer to newcomer Detective Tina Bolland.
>Laurel will make appearances on the other shows throughout the season.
>LaurelxOli still won't happen

WHY BRING HER BACK TO BEGIN WITH?!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They should bring back Patty instead.

>Talia Al Ghul will arrive seeking revenge against Oliver

Oh good, another visit from the critically-acclaimed League of Assassins. Can't wait to see how they shit up the season this time.

Bolland will also become the new Black Canary AND she has a Canary Cry of her own.

This is confirmed, by the way.

Please stop.

It's not that Thawne shouldnt exist. Without Thawne none of S3 Flash timeline would exist. Thawne's been changing time with the LoD. Black Flash is a time wraith speedster. Time Wraiths hunt speedsters who alter the timeline when changes arent supposed to happen. Thawne said he's been careful when he timetravels but he's never run up against Black Flash.

yurishitter leave, you already infested the shows

Kill yourself.

You already got the captain of LoT and half of Supergirl relationships you dont need the other half

Just give Sara the Canary Cry through time travel shenanigans

And make it so she can't eat pussy without accidentally triggering it.

>The Music Meister will be the villain of the two-part musical crossover with SUPERGIRL. Neil Patrick Harris might play the role again.

Oh fuck yeah.

>Caitlin will struggle with her powers and become closer to Julian
so Julian is totally fucking dead.

honestly caitlin has been way better this season without being tied to a love interest, why do they gotta ruin that

pretty much, especially when ray was supposed to be ted originally anyway.

>season 1-4: NO OLIVER YOU CANT MURDER THAT'S BAD!!
>season 5: MY BOYFRIEND DIED SO NOW I GOTTA MURDER HIS KILLER!!
arrow needs to fucking decide on its morality

>Reverse Flash versus Black Flash
I wanna believe

Are you implying Oliver isn't equally inconsistent?

The only one that kills from the very beginning without angst is Diggle.

no, he absolutely is and that's also the goddamn problem.

>Vibe and Gypsy on Flash
>Steel and Vixen on LOT
>Martian Manhunter on Supergirl

So close to Detroit League. Maybe Constantine's show will introduce Zatanna

I stopped watching everything

Is Eobard on LoT post-Flashpoint or not?

Yes.

Oh good maybe I'll catch up.

Him, Merlin and Darhk are the villains

And somehow it's not as horribly fan-fic tier as it sounds.

He even had that device that pre-Flashpoint Eobard used to steal Harrison Wells' body and life

Which means he should have Gideon in his suit

>>Sabrina will be introduced in the season finale, and will be "more ROSEMARY'S BABY and less Melissa Joan Hart".
I might watch this show after all. I need my spooky Sabrina fix after reading the comic

>after reading the comic
Is that the newest Sabrina comic? I really don't know much about her, but spooky stuff and qts sounds good. Would you recommend it?

That's the one. It's got great atmosphere, it really feels like you're watching a 70s horror flick at times. I also love the dark humor they use in there.

Cool, thanks user. I'll check it out. Wonder what my gf would think of it. She loves 70s-style horror and black humor. I haven't talked to her too much about Archie stuff since I don't know much about it, and neither of us knew Sabrina was Archie until recently

They renewed fucking Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and that get's a 0.2, practically nothing. There's no way they weren't going to renew their number 3 rated show, no matter how much people may whine about it's previous 2 seasons. It's still doing great for WB, got a nice syndication deal with TNT I believe and it and the DC shows are why they got that big deal with Netflix that pretty much keeps them afloat and profitable.

Will Hunter as Black Flash keep the super growly Zoom Voice?

>WB
Meant CW. I do miss WB though. Esp. Kids WB.

>yfw Sonic and Friends appear Season 2

>Season 3
>New student transfers in
>Track star at his old school
>secretly an amphetamine dealer
>he and jughead bond over love of fast food
>has blue hair

I almost want them to do it purely just to see how Sup Forums, Sup Forums, chrischan, and deviantart would lose their shit.

No mention of the Constantine reboot cartoon?

>>The second half of season 5 will center on Oliver's efforts to find out Prometheus's identity, Felicity following a "dark path" to avenge Billy Malone's death and Diggle struggling to prove his innocence. Talia Al Ghul will arrive seeking revenge against Oliver, and Oliver will also become closer to newcomer Detective Tina Bolland.

i though revealing the dude was the mid season cliffhanger and also it was the guy who died in season 1

> Mon-El's secret will be revealed.

...it's lead poisoning right?

They don't really talk about webseries at these things.

It's that he's the Prince of Daxam. They hinted at it so hard in the episode when he was telling the story about how he escaped.

CW is basically WB though, just under a different name.

BOR-ING

also like wtf, that's a strange choice

Ah, I'm just hoping it means they have live-action plans for him on one of the shows and are trying to properly integrate him into the whole shebang. Kind of like Vixen before the actress was too busy and they had to rewrite the part for LoT.

Though I guess the toon could be good. It's better than nothing anyway.