Robert Crumb thread

Today I will post a 10 pages story. Feel free to post other if you have !

1/10

filthy fucking beta SJWs need to stop invading comics.

2/10

3/10

I just don't understand this guy.

4/10

5/10

6/10

What you need to understand? 70-80, punk,
Censorship, pc culture, sicko shit, attack on good values

7/10

8/10

Fun fact: one of the newer theories about those statues are that they're self-portraits made by women. Which makes a surprising amount of sense when you compare the anatomy to how the female body looks from a POV shot without any good mirrors around. There's some stuff about how they might have been used as teaching and reference tools as well, for a world that doesn't yet have a reliable way to write school books, but I don't really like that much extrapolating.

9/10

That implies women were both capable of intelligent creative design and production, and that the tribe as a whole would value the production of women beyond food or offspring. Obviously you know nothing of nature or the real world.

>Which makes a surprising amount of sense when you compare the anatomy to how the female body looks from a POV shot without any good mirrors around

They could just look at other women. That's a pretty stupid theory.

9.5/10 (yeah i fucked up)

>>>tumblr
oh wait Sup Forums doesn't link to filth

10/10
The end.
Hope you enjoyed it !

Thanks OP, much appreciated.

>"if you don't think women are completely incapable of creative thought then you are an SJW from le tumblr."

Well, no. Because then when the other women looked at the statue they'd just see what other women look like pregnant or whatever it was describing, not what their own body would look like. Even today women have trouble recognising when they're pregnant, even if they're quick at noticing it when other women are pregnant. Back then we didn't know shit about it, so recognising when it happens to yourself would be more important. Or it was just a bunch of female artists sculpting their own bodies just like all artists at some point decide to try a self-portrait. It could have been witch-women sculpting their own bodies to imbue themselves with magic power for all we know.

The anatomy of them seem to correspond to them being self-portraits created by looking down on your own body, in any case. Lots of them are really anatomically incorrect if meant to be viewed from a second-person-pov. It also explains why they rarely have actual heads or any facial features. There's even a division between ones done with the head looking over the shoulder and with the head looking under the arm, with the view and therefore the anatomy being different. Quite an interesting explanation for their origin, anyway.

Stop taking the bait please

They won't leave so long as you reply

>YOU are our hope, Mog!

I love the Joe Matt reference

Dammit OP. Quit trying to make me want to fug hairy women.

Yeah unfortunately that's the only crumb stuff I have saved on my phone. I'd story time a couple volumes of crumbs complete work but I don't own a scanner nor do I have Electronic copies

Really an odd guy even by odd guy standards but def a product of his time

/r9k/ the artist making 'why boner' the comics. Pretty simple.

...Its literally the 4channer story. Dude's a measly little wreck of a shit, desperate for any kind of female attention, and horrifically abused by the filthy chads. he figures out how to get his way, knowing that because he's not hot, alpha, and rich, he'll never know true happiness, but doesn't matter, had sex.

>Crumb
>SJW
Bartender get me one of whatever this guy is havign

>blah blah blah women were vikings, there are 60 genders science twists and bends to my will

it does look

This one is not from Crumb (but its really inspired by him)

How are people like you such a caricature on the same level of the 60 genders people?
>this person posted a theory that doesn't line up with my worldview, better accuse him of being an insane SJW
Fucking hell

i dont give a fuck about the theory im fucking sick of the language police always coming here to diversify everything (harrass everyone who thinks differently)
i dont care, go away
go away and never come back

Yep a triggered little bitch just like an SJW. In what world is suggesting those weird old statues of fat women may be self portraits language policing? He didn't even say Crumbs' use of the statues was bad or anything, just an aside about the things in real life. But apparently Sup Forums is your safe space, as you're telling me to vacate it.

You sound just as triggered as the SJWs you hate.

Nothing he said was SJW. Whether its true or not may be debateable (tho I have no reason to believe its not) but its certainly not SJW in the least.

go the fuck away
go shitpost on tumblr or reddit or facebook
nobody gives a fuck
go away
tumblr
twitter
reddit
facebook
church
mosque
i dont care
anywhere but here

With all due respect, this comic is hardly worksafe.

Don't be so triggered

Anons, the user you're replying to is obviously a shitposter. Stop replying.

Everyone knows Sup Forums jannys don't exist though

nobody wants you here, nobody likes you, you make this site worse for everyone unlucky enough to come across you
dont you get it?
we want you to fuck off, its not a joke or a meme, it isnt exageration, it isnt pol, it isnt just steven universe either
why do you even come here? what the fuck do you get?
is your life so fucking sad and lonely that the closest thing to aknowledgment you get from another human being is getting someone to tell you to fuck off? jesus christ
would you agree to never come here again if we get a group of anons to shitpost tumblr and send you death threats you can collect and show each other?
what do you want from us?
what would it take for you to go away?

>The Venus Figurine in the 4th panel

thats because last one deleted threads and banned anons for thinking differently than him and then bragged about it on tumblr

What about it?

It's also Crumb's explanation to himself for why he exists. He thinks the only way a guy like him manages to breed is through the kind of events depicted in the story, and he thinks his lineage goes all the way back to the stone age because he can't imagine himself having been descended from a conventional caveman.

I like their posts and I don't want those anons to leave.

>4channer story
>had sex
Does not compute

Crumb draws the best women.

because you are one of them and equally as bad tho
i want you to go away too
most new people coming here in the last couple years have been absolutelyy awful i have never seen this board so bad before

And he married one of them.
>the average Sup Forumsmrade but with talent and luck
;_________;

>The original, and the greatest of all THICCfags

How can we possibly compare to the master?

dude I'm literally a fascist and I think you suck
worthless whiner

>I'm literally a fascist
A Crumb character? Nice.